COVID Vaccinations

Anonymous519

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2021
Florida
For those of you who have already either gotten the "jab" or are planning on getting pricked...a few things to consider:

1617798182033.png
1617798156436.png

1617798203130.png

Good luck with that!

It's weird how as vaccinations increase cases of the virus are decreasing. Someone should probably do a study and find out what the heck is going on.
Actually I heard on the radio yesterday that in Texas since they have listed the mask mandate and made it that vaccinations are not mandatory, case of COVID have decreased and hospitalizations because of COVID have decreased both dramatically...go figure. This whole thing has been a planned event and they have lied to us about the numbers. The numbers have been fudged all along and that's been proven. Just keep your immunity up, eat healthy, excercise, and you WILL NOT catch any virus. I'm living proof. No need for a mask or a jab.

It's weird how as vaccinations increase cases of the virus are decreasing. Someone should probably do a study and find out what the heck is going on.
Actually I heard on the radio yesterday that in Texas since they have listed the mask mandate and made it that vaccinations are not mandatory, case of COVID have decreased and hospitalizations because of COVID have decreased both dramatically...go figure. This whole thing has been a planned event and they have lied to us about the numbers. The numbers have been fudged all along and that's been proven. Just keep your immunity up, eat healthy, excercise, and you WILL NOT catch any virus. I'm living proof. No need for a mask or a jab.
Thanks to President Biden, almost half of Texas has been vaccinated. Most of your post is misinformation garbage.

I got Woverine mutant powers after taking the vaccine. I'm going to pass on getting the super strong metal plated skeleton.

Thanks to President Biden, almost half of Texas has been vaccinated. Most of your post is misinformation garbage.
Just not the illegals flooding into the state though right Dimmer?

And you got this information from where? Neither of us can actually prove anything. The media and government does nothing but spew lies so yea my information might not be true but you can't prove yours is either...the only proof of anything is what you see with your own eyes. The government and elite have been telling lies for centuries.

Pinochijoe thought vaccination was going to the beach with your family

Texas has administered the covid vaccine to 44% of its population. That might have something to do with the decrease in cases and hospitalizations.
Testing has declined also....fewer tests, fewer cases

Allergic reactions, even death, are going to happen.
Just like with antibiotics do you refuse to take them too?
antibiotics are poison too. You want healing? Try the natural way with herbs and plants. Works every time.
Tell that to all the people who died from infections before the advent of antibiotics.
And all the people who became sick but avoided antibiotics and relied on natural cures that did survive? Do some research on tribes in South America who know nothing about medicines but use what the earth provides as medicine and live longer than most of the people in the world...it works.

Testing has decreased, study complete.

Allergic reactions, even death, are going to happen.
Just like with antibiotics do you refuse to take them too?
I was saying those things are expected.
Since you brought it up, I take antibiotics but im not taking the vaccine. A fast tracked, experimental drug, is not for me. If i was older or had health problems, it might be different.

Forum List

Back