COVID Vaccinations

Allergic reactions, even death, are going to happen.
Just like with antibiotics do you refuse to take them too?
antibiotics are poison too. You want healing? Try the natural way with herbs and plants. Works every time.
Tell that to all the people who died from infections before the advent of antibiotics.
And all the people who became sick but avoided antibiotics and relied on natural cures that did survive? Do some research on tribes in South America who know nothing about medicines but use what the earth provides as medicine and live longer than most of the people in the world...it works.
By the way...the government and elite WANT people to be sick and rely on medicines. This is why pharmaceutical companies are worth BILLIONS...because they know citizens and sheep will take their advice and poisons without questioning the dangers of them or doing research to see what is actually in their chemicals. Research what is actually in these vaccines they are poking people with now...:omg:

antibiotics are poison too. You want healing? Try the natural way with herbs and plants. Works every time.
Tell that to all the people who died from infections before the advent of antibiotics.
And all the people who became sick but avoided antibiotics and relied on natural cures that did survive? Do some research on tribes in South America who know nothing about medicines but use what the earth provides as medicine and live longer than most of the people in the world...it works.

You have no idea how long those people live.

More people have had their lives saved by antibiotics than by leaves and berries.

By the way...the government and elite WANT people to be sick and rely on medicines. This is why pharmaceutical companies are worth BILLIONS...because they know citizens and sheep will take their advice and poisons without questioning the dangers of them or doing research to see what is actually in their chemicals. Research what is actually in these vaccines they are poking people with now...:omg:

OK let me get my tin foil hat.

If the government wants me to be medicated they are sure doing a piss poor job of it. I don't take any medications right now.

And I'm willing to bet you've been vaccinated for a few things already and you're still alive enough to be posting here.

Texas has administered the covid vaccine to 44% of its population. That might have something to do with the decrease in cases and hospitalizations.
Testing has declined also....fewer tests, fewer cases
Testing has declined also....fewer tests, fewer cases
Testing has declined because fewer people are experiencing symptoms that necessitate a test.

More people have had their lives saved by antibiotics than by leaves and berries.
It's not just leaves and berries do some research and you say I have no idea how long those people live however, there are documentaries on this and you can see their age and that they are extremely healthy. Do you have proof they have not lived long lives?

If the government wants me to be medicated they are sure doing a piss poor job of it. I don't take any medications right now.

And I'm willing to bet you've been vaccinated for a few things already and you're still alive enough to be posting here.
The only vaccination I've EVER taken was when I was a young kid for measles. Have NOT been injected with any poison since. I'm 62 going on 40....extremely healthy and only occasionally take an advil or something if I get a headache. Other than that....my diet is non-gmo and organic mostly and I NEVER get sick, nor do I wear a mask...no need.

Got the JJ vaccine a week ago. So far so good. Had Covid virus back in January. Took awhile after the virus but my Health is okay so far.
If you already had COVID you didn't need a vaccination. Having the disease is the same (better, usually, with most diseases) than a vaccination. I think they try to fool us on this because so few cases are documented for sure, and so they want everyone cooperating even if it's not needed. They want the sheep herded through the sheep-handling lines one after the other.

It's weird how as vaccinations increase cases of the virus are decreasing. Someone should probably do a study and find out what the heck is going on.
Actually I heard on the radio yesterday that in Texas since they have listed the mask mandate and made it that vaccinations are not mandatory, case of COVID have decreased and hospitalizations because of COVID have decreased both dramatically...go figure. This whole thing has been a planned event and they have lied to us about the numbers. The numbers have been fudged all along and that's been proven. Just keep your immunity up, eat healthy, excercise, and you WILL NOT catch any virus. I'm living proof. No need for a mask or a jab.
You heard wrong. 4,000+ new cases daily in texas, mostly unchanged for a month or so.

It's not just leaves and berries do some research and you say I have no idea how long those people live however, there are documentaries on this and you can see their age and that they are extremely healthy. Do you have proof they have not lived long lives?
If you don't know what date they were born then you don't know their age and can't tell by merely looking at them.

The only vaccination I've EVER taken was when I was a young kid for measles. Have NOT been injected with any poison since. I'm 62 going on 40....extremely healthy and only occasionally take an advil or something if I get a headache. Other than that....my diet is non-gmo and organic mostly and I NEVER get sick, nor do I wear a mask...no need.
I'm sure you had the polio vaccine too.

My sympathies lie with younger people who will be forced (yes coerced is forced) to get a shot to keep their job- and that stupid passport deal- many people travel, many by air, for their job- the fed gov't doesn't have the authority to enforce either, but, employers do and sadly employment is a numbers game- there is someone right behind you who will take your job and be compliant- this country is fucked unless big campaign donors raise a ruckus- then at least there may be some appeasement-

For those of you who have already either gotten the "jab" or are planning on getting pricked...a few things to consider:

View attachment 477216View attachment 477215

View attachment 477217

Good luck with that!
Unfortunately for the many lives saved, one will suffer.....This is a classic case of Stevens-Johnsons Syndrome which is a condition caused by meds.

My family got our first shot yesterday curiously. After an hour I felt a rush of euphoria that hasn't stopped. I'm so high on life now I could explode. Can't wait for the 2nd

[
Long may your good health continue. :) I bet you aren't taking the daily six pills everyone that age is supposed to be taking, either. Whenever medical techs ask me what medications I'm on, I say "None," and they ask it again! Next time that happens I'm going to ask, "Are you suggesting I'm lying?" They think the medical industry should own everybody and pill us all up.

My sympathies lie with younger people who will be forced (yes coerced is forced) to get a shot to keep their job- and that stupid passport deal- many people travel, many by air, for their job- the fed gov't doesn't have the authority to enforce either, but, employers do and sadly employment is a numbers game- there is someone right behind you who will take your job and be compliant- this country is fucked unless big campaign donors raise a ruckus- then at least there may be some appeasement-
The Covid will be a part of next yrs flu shots. It will already be there

I'm sure you had the polio vaccine too.
Hell no. As I said...a measles VAC and that has been IT!

Forum List

Back