COVID Vaccinations

[
The only vaccination I've EVER taken was when I was a young kid for measles. Have NOT been injected with any poison since. I'm 62 going on 40....extremely healthy and only occasionally take an advil or something if I get a headache. Other than that....my diet is non-gmo and organic mostly and I NEVER get sick, nor do I wear a mask...no need.
Long may your good health continue. :) I bet you aren't taking the daily six pills everyone that age is supposed to be taking, either. Whenever medical techs ask me what medications I'm on, I say "None," and they ask it again! Next time that happens I'm going to ask, "Are you suggesting I'm lying?" They think the medical industry should own everybody and pill us all up.
Couple of my friends are/were not believers in pills. One was rushed to the hospital with a glucose level near 500. Now at 60, ravaged by diabetes.

Another friends mortician had a difficult time embalming his body. His arteries were so Criscoed out.

Don't treat conditions in the early stages. Wait until an ambulance takes you away for treatment only. Let your organs ripen up and roach a bit.

[
The only vaccination I've EVER taken was when I was a young kid for measles. Have NOT been injected with any poison since. I'm 62 going on 40....extremely healthy and only occasionally take an advil or something if I get a headache. Other than that....my diet is non-gmo and organic mostly and I NEVER get sick, nor do I wear a mask...no need.
Long may your good health continue. :) I bet you aren't taking the daily six pills everyone that age is supposed to be taking, either. Whenever medical techs ask me what medications I'm on, I say "None," and they ask it again! Next time that happens I'm going to ask, "Are you suggesting I'm lying?" They think the medical industry should own everybody and pill us all up.
And you as well! I don't trust ONE doctor now for as far as you can throw them. The medical industry WANTS us to be medicated. Whether anyone believes it or not these COVID vaccines are DNA changers. People taking the jab may think it's the best thing since sliced bread but let's revisit 2-5 years from now when the effects have really settled in...see how they feel then. Right now they think they are saving people with a shot but they are only damaging their own bodies. My bottom line is if you are 100% healthy why the need to take anything? A year in since COVID was introduced to the world and I have not been sick one day. Not one.

I'm older- no real health problems- I ain't taking the vaccine without the use of force-
Thank you for that post! Older here too and will NEVER take the jab.
I'll take it IF it isn't coerced: if they require it, I won't. AND if it proves safe. The seriously bad problems with AstraZeneca are amazing --- much worse than I imagined. Mostly women, too.

Also, I'll wait till I don't have to wear a mask to get it.

Hmmmmmm......it's beginning to sound like 2024 at this rate.

I had a polio vaccine when I started school, 1954- sfw? That was then, this is now. I got multiple shots in Navy boot camp- I've had shots to travel over seas- that/those were then, this is now. I will NOT knowingly take a vaccine- in fact, I will NOT get tested- they can take my temp all day long- nothing is going to get stuck up my nose while I'm conscious-

Line from a Willie Nelson song, It Get Easier that fits- I don't have to do, one damn thing I don't wanna do-

One was rushed to the hospital with a glucose level near 500. Now at 60, ravaged by diabetes.

Another friends mortician had a difficult time embalming his body. His arteries were so Criscoed out.

Don't treat conditions in the early stages. Wait until an ambulance takes you away for treatment only. Let your organs ripen up and roach a bit.
Dramatic stories. :cool: I love your verb "Criscoed out." The last sentence is vivid, too. Good advice: I'm definitely going to let my organs ripen up.

One more thing....this discussion could go on forever but the way I see it, "to each his/her own." Run your life the way you want. If you want to follow government and elite mandates and guidelines blindly without doing research without concern about what you are doing to your own self, go for it. That's your choice. I like the idea of doing the best to decide for myself what is best for me. I don't want someone telling me I HAVE to do this or that. If I have a choice, I'm taking it. Right now we still have choices but the government and the elite are trying to eliminate that with COVID passports, mask mandates, trying to force vaccines...and sheep of the world are just falling in line...without any research or thought....sad

I had a polio vaccine when I started school, 1954- sfw? That was then, this is now. I got multiple shots in Navy boot camp- I've had shots to travel over seas- that/those were then, this is now. I will NOT knowingly take a vaccine- in fact, I will NOT get tested- they can take my temp all day long- nothing is going to get stuck up my nose while I'm conscious-

Line from a Willie Nelson song, It Get Easier that fits- I don't have to do, one damn thing I don't wanna do-

Something already is stuck up your nose, obviously.

Allergic reactions, even death, are going to happen.
Just like with antibiotics do you refuse to take them too?
antibiotics are poison too. You want healing? Try the natural way with herbs and plants. Works every time.
Tell that to all the people who died from infections before the advent of antibiotics.
And all the people who became sick but avoided antibiotics and relied on natural cures that did survive? Do some research on tribes in South America who know nothing about medicines but use what the earth provides as medicine and live longer than most of the people in the world...it works.
By the way...the government and elite WANT people to be sick and rely on medicines. This is why pharmaceutical companies are worth BILLIONS...because they know citizens and sheep will take their advice and poisons without questioning the dangers of them or doing research to see what is actually in their chemicals. Research what is actually in these vaccines they are poking people with now...:omg:

OK let me get my tin foil hat.

If the government wants me to be medicated they are sure doing a piss poor job of it. I don't take any medications right now.

And I'm willing to bet you've been vaccinated for a few things already and you're still alive enough to be posting here.
I'm sure you had the polio vaccine too.
Hell no. As I said...a measles VAC and that has been IT!
I don't believe you.

The polio vaccine is taken orally you probably just don't remember

One more thing....this discussion could go on forever but the way I see it, "to each his/her own." Run your life the way you want. If you want to follow government and elite mandates and guidelines blindly without doing research without concern about what you are doing to your own self, go for it. That's your choice. I like the idea of doing the best to decide for myself what is best for me. I don't want someone telling me I HAVE to do this or that. If I have a choice, I'm taking it. Right now we still have choices but the government and the elite are trying to eliminate that with COVID passports, mask mandates, trying to force vaccines...and sheep of the world are just falling in line...without any research or thought....sad
The federal government has no plans for a vaccine passport. States and private businesses can do what they want

I will NOT knowingly take a vaccine- in fact, I will NOT get tested- they can take my temp all day long- nothing is going to get stuck up my nose while I'm conscious-
I simply don't understand why people rush to stand in long lines to get tested!! What in the world good does that do ANYONE?

Not my business, I guess. I do think it's a sign of the sheepification of America.

antibiotics are poison too. You want healing? Try the natural way with herbs and plants. Works every time.
Tell that to all the people who died from infections before the advent of antibiotics.
And all the people who became sick but avoided antibiotics and relied on natural cures that did survive? Do some research on tribes in South America who know nothing about medicines but use what the earth provides as medicine and live longer than most of the people in the world...it works.
By the way...the government and elite WANT people to be sick and rely on medicines. This is why pharmaceutical companies are worth BILLIONS...because they know citizens and sheep will take their advice and poisons without questioning the dangers of them or doing research to see what is actually in their chemicals. Research what is actually in these vaccines they are poking people with now...:omg:

If the government wants me to be medicated they are sure doing a piss poor job of it. I don't take any medications right now.

And I'm willing to bet you've been vaccinated for a few things already and you're still alive enough to be posting here.
I don't believe you.

I have my health records thank you.

The federal government has no plans for a vaccine passport. States and private businesses can do what they want
NOT YET....New York just introduced the passport....others will fall in line I'm sure

One was rushed to the hospital with a glucose level near 500. Now at 60, ravaged by diabetes.

Dramatic stories. :cool: I love your verb "Criscoed out." The last sentence is vivid, too. Good advice: I'm definitely going to let my organs ripen up.
The marvel of genetics is your parents and siblings hold many clues to your own health.

I don't believe you.

I got the gun in the arm shot. I believe my brother took his by sugar cube

I got the gun in the arm shot. I believe my brother took his by sugar cube
Neat! I think that means you got the Sabin vaccine. They eventually switched from one to the other --- there were some serious problems with the shot. A lot of kids CAUGHT polio from the shot --- it was Wild West time in the early days of vaccines. They didn't know what they were doing: how could they? No one had done it before.

Of course, we're still in the early days. . . . . .

The marvel of genetics is your parents and siblings hold many clues to your own health.
Both my parents died relatively young- my dad at 59 with a heart attack, my mother at 61 with esophageal cancer- my brother shot himself at 61 left a note saying he didn't like being backed into a corner and believed, so he said, he had come down with diabetes- I turned 73 this past December- way longer than the 21 my mother predicted-
Everyone is wired differently which is the why one size does not fit all-

I don't believe you.

He said 1954. Polio oral vaccine wasn't available until 1961.

Forum List

Back