COVID Stimulus has passed......Thank a Democrat

When you get a $1400 Check.......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for it

When you get your COVID Vaccine.....Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for funding to help communities run vaccine programs

When a local business stays open because of funding......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted to provide struggling businesses with funding

You complain about opening up businesses but then cheer the resulting improved job report that Pinochijoe had nothing to do with. Now you cheer the lunatic welfare checks intended solely to keep people hiding in their basements sucking off the large government teat. You really are an America hater aren't you?

I cheer reduced COVID infection and death rates
I do not cheer declaring victory and repealing social distance and mask mandates.

We did it at the end of the summer and then saw infections skyrocket
If masks and shutdowns work, why are the vast majority of deaths in Libnut run states?
Shut up troll. When you posted that on the correct thread you got your ass kicked.
All I got was a bunch of triggered libtards who couldn't argue on the facts.

When you get a $1400 Check.......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for it

When you get your COVID Vaccine.....Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for funding to help communities run vaccine programs

When a local business stays open because of funding......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted to provide struggling businesses with funding

You complain about opening up businesses but then cheer the resulting improved job report that Pinochijoe had nothing to do with. Now you cheer the lunatic welfare checks intended solely to keep people hiding in their basements sucking off the large government teat. You really are an America hater aren't you?

I do not cheer declaring victory and repealing social distance and mask mandates.

If masks and shutdowns work, why are the vast majority of deaths in Libnut run states?
population density

There is nothing partisan about COVID

Democrats realized that and supported COVID relief legislation even though it was an election year and Trump was President.

Not a SINGLE Republican voted for COVID relief under Biden

population density
So masks don't work.

Got it.

population density
So masks don't work.

Got it.
?

population density
Libber catch phrase excuse. It stands for clueless governor

Democrats realized that and supported COVID relief legislation even though it was an election year and Trump was President.

Its not for Covid, its pork with a little left over for welfare checks

Stimulus checks are not a form of welfare. Not even in the same ballpark. Some people just can't get welfare out of their minds. Welfare is a huge non issue in america.

All I got was a bunch of triggered libtards who couldn't argue on the facts.
Still waiting to see if stimulus checks are considered pork when Trump supported them.
You fucking moron, the stimulus checks were never considered pork , it was everything else that was in that bill,
PORK- There are billions in foreign aid with campus-sounding directives attached. There is a five-year strategy to “address the underlying cases of poverty and inequality” in El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras, and $10 million for “gender programs” in Pakistan
PORK - The bill sets up three new museums: the Smithsonian American Women’s History Museum, the National Museum of the American Latino and the Coast Guard Museum, which will be built in Connecticut instead of the nation’s capitol.

THESE ARE JUST SOME OF THE EXAMPLES

Were the checks under Trump pork?

Republicans had no problem voting for them

Kinda what I've been saying. Democrats are just as bad as Republicans. Wash, rinse, repeat. Dumbasses.

CEO pay has grown 1,000% in the last 40 years. They now make 275% more than the average worker. Does that work for you?

It takes no money to re open schools, just open the doors
You're really that stupid?
Really other than a few cases of Lysol what else do hey need?
Fuckin dope
Than enlighten me, what else do you need?
Remember the money is not for this year
Additional busses,classroom space, barriers,hand washing/sanitization stations, custodial staff, revamped HVAC/filtration systems and much more

Should never have ever shut down businesses at all, but since we did a single round was understandable. The rest is just Dim control of the masses.

Forum List

Back