COVID Stimulus has passed......Thank a Democrat

CEO pay has grown 1,000% in the last 40 years. They now make 275% more than the average worker. Does that work for you?
So what, at least they do something hard for a living. Pro athletes make the same money to play a game does that work for you?

You fucking moron, the stimulus checks were never considered pork
When someone says that 9% of the bill is COVID related and the rest is 91% pork...

...and when the stimulus checks are part of that 91%...

...then yes, the idiot that I replied to is stating that they are pork. The thing is, this other poster refuses to acknowledge it.

Now we can thank Veggie Joe for cutting child poverty in half with this Porkulus Bill. :laughing0301:

You fucking moron, the stimulus checks were never considered pork
When someone says that 9% of the bill is COVID related and the rest is 91% pork...

...and when the stimulus checks are part of that 91%...

...then yes, the idiot that I replied to is stating that they are pork. The thing is, this other poster refuses to acknowledge it.
The only thing that is not pork is the 9% for the stimulus checks

It takes no money to re open schools, just open the doors
You're really that stupid?
Really other than a few cases of Lysol what else do hey need?
Fuckin dope
Than enlighten me, what else do you need?
Remember the money is not for this year
Additional busses,classroom space, barriers,hand washing/sanitization stations, custodial staff, revamped HVAC/filtration systems and much more
You are just a paranoid hypochondriac.

The 9% isn't for the stimulus checks. It's for direct funding for vaccine distribution.

The stimulus checks are about 22% if I recall correctly.

Ask Nostra why they think that stimulus checks are pork before you call me a moron. Nostra refuses to talk about it.

The 9% isn't for the stimulus checks. It's for direct funding for vaccine distribution.

The stimulus checks are about 22% if I recall correctly.

Ask Nostra why they think that stimulus checks are pork before you call me a moron. Nostra refuses to talk about it.
Stomp your feet a little harder, Simpleton. :itsok:

When you get a $1400 Check.......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for it

When you get your COVID Vaccine.....Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for funding to help communities run vaccine programs

When a local business stays open because of funding......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted to provide struggling businesses with funding
I will tell that to my unborn grandchildren when theyre born that the debt they need to pay was put on them by democrats,,,
Democrats? Were you asleep for the last four years?

You mean how the Republicans had massive spending and Democrats kept attacking them for not spending more? Yes, that was pathetic.

At least Trump did slash spending on Obama's endless wars. Remember when you pretended you were against wars?
Stupid tax cuts for rich people, walls we don't need, and so on.

Google is you friends, so here's a link from you friend.
God, back to "tax cuts for the rich!"

Yeah, who needs a fucking job. That's what government is for

You want to return to the 17th Century, the Royalty, the nobility, the clergy and the masses.

What Trump Humpers are calling "pork" is the $1400 per person, the unemployment extensions and stipends, the money for states and localities (WHICH WILL KEEP LE AND FIRE FIGHTERS employed and local taxes lo). and money so schools can open safely.

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA

Forum List

Back