COVID Stimulus has passed......Thank a Democrat

270 million in Arts and Humanties Endowments is pork

200 million for museums and libraries is pork.

50 million in family planning funding is pork.
That doesn't even add up to a billion stupid. In a 1.9 Trillion dollar bill that's not even a A ROUNDING error (IF you're even accurate)
$1 BILLION spent on race equity programs for farmers.

Another $519 billion – 27% of the total – is going to state and local governments and schools
It takes no money to re open schools, just open the doors like they did in Florida The rest is to bail out struggling blue states and cities that have screwed up their budgets. That is no something the other states should have to pay for

state funds are 350 BILLION. more billions to prop up retirement accounts,
State budgets have been hammered by COVID. It's entirely related to the pandemic.
maybe they shouldnt have lock down and destroyed their budgets,,

let the states take care of their own problems,,
They did not they still collected all the taxes and tariffs. just like before the virus. Almost every state has surplus.

State budgets have been hammered by COVID. It's entirely related to the pandemic.
maybe they shouldnt have lock down and destroyed their budgets,,

let the states take care of their own problems,,
They did not they still collected all the taxes and tariffs. just like before the virus. Almost every state has surplus.
Again. Post links

When you get a $1400 Check.......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for it

When you get your COVID Vaccine.....Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for funding to help communities run vaccine programs

When a local business stays open because of funding......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted to provide struggling businesses with funding

You complain about opening up businesses but then cheer the resulting improved job report that Pinochijoe had nothing to do with. Now you cheer the lunatic welfare checks intended solely to keep people hiding in their basements sucking off the large government teat. You really are an America hater aren't you?

wrong almost every state has a surplus, California's is so large they have to cut rebate checks
I highly doubt this. Post links
read the fucking news. I saw it n tv on news reports. When California has to issue rebates because of the surplus they have, I call bullshit on them needig money.

The Republicans had 5 COVID stimulus bills all of which were focused on COVID relief.
A. Covid isn't over. worse than 6% unemployment and 2,000 dying daily

B. 99% of this bill mirrors those bills
99%?

I'll let you ask you about that...............

wrong almost every state has a surplus, California's is so large they have to cut rebate checks
I highly doubt this. Post links

When you get a $1400 Check.......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for it

When you get your COVID Vaccine.....Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for funding to help communities run vaccine programs

When a local business stays open because of funding......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted to provide struggling businesses with funding

You complain about opening up businesses but then cheer the resulting improved job report that Pinochijoe had nothing to do with. Now you cheer the lunatic welfare checks intended solely to keep people hiding in their basements sucking off the large government teat. You really are an America hater aren't you?

I cheer reduced COVID infection and death rates
I do not cheer declaring victory and repealing social distance and mask mandates.

We did it at the end of the summer and then saw infections skyrocket

Forum List

Back