COVID Stimulus has passed......Thank a Democrat

That bill is nothing but pork. Very little of it addresses the Chinese virus. Dope.
OK. Enough of your lies. Who told you that? You obviously didn't read the Bill.

Who's bullshit are you mindlessly repeating?

Of course I read the damned bill. Its full of pork. Very little of it is for Chinese Virus relief. You obviously haven't read it. Thank a Democrat. LOL

read the fucking news. I saw it n tv on news reports. When California has to issue rebates because of the surplus they have, I call bullshit on them needig money.
You're talking about ONE state (California) and lying in claiming that "most" others are running surplusses.

If states (other than CA) are running surpluses it is because they are MANDATED to and have borrowed to fulfill that mandate

When you get a $1400 Check.......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for it

When you get your COVID Vaccine.....Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for funding to help communities run vaccine programs

When a local business stays open because of funding......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted to provide struggling businesses with funding

You complain about opening up businesses but then cheer the resulting improved job report that Pinochijoe had nothing to do with. Now you cheer the lunatic welfare checks intended solely to keep people hiding in their basements sucking off the large government teat. You really are an America hater aren't you?

I cheer reduced COVID infection and death rates
I do not cheer declaring victory and repealing social distance and mask mandates.

We did it at the end of the summer and then saw infections skyrocket
We? You did nothing except hide in your basement. And....on Friday you were cheering the blown out jobs report saying how great Sleepy was until you found out they were all restaurant and bar reopenings.....then you went back to your basement and hid.

It takes no money to re open schools, just open the doors
You're really that stupid?

To Conservatives, it is just like throwing a switch
OK, it’s over, everything back to normal now
It was never any different for states and companies with common sense. Banner years in 2020 if you stayed open, people who got sick went home til they got better then came back just like always.

Without the covid bill it is estimated that it would take two years to get back to 2019 economic levels

T
read the fucking news. I saw it n tv on news reports. When California has to issue rebates because of the surplus they have, I call bullshit on them needig money.
You're talking about ONE state (California) and lying in claiming that "most" others are running surplusses.

If states (other than CA) are running surpluses it is because they are MANDATED to and have borrowed to fulfill that mandate
he report I saw said 24 states had surpluses among blue states.

a

gain retard NONE of the money in this bill for schools has anthig to do with opening them up only 4 billion is being spent this year.
you make a lotta claims and document NOTHING

When you get a $1400 Check.......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for it

When you get your COVID Vaccine.....Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for funding to help communities run vaccine programs

When a local business stays open because of funding......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted to provide struggling businesses with funding

You complain about opening up businesses but then cheer the resulting improved job report that Pinochijoe had nothing to do with. Now you cheer the lunatic welfare checks intended solely to keep people hiding in their basements sucking off the large government teat. You really are an America hater aren't you?

I do not cheer declaring victory and repealing social distance and mask mandates.

If masks and shutdowns work, why are the vast majority of deaths in Libnut run states?

Explain how one "borrows" to get a surplus. :cuckoo:

a

gain retard NONE of the money in this bill for schools has anthig to do with opening them up only 4 billion is being spent this year.
I am sorry you are to stupid to watch the news or chose to watch CNN.

If masks and shutdowns work, why are the vast majority of deaths in Libnut run states?
Shut up troll. When you posted that on the correct thread you got your ass kicked.

a

Surrender accepted. You're a liar

a

nope retard just cause you dont understand simple math isn't my problem. Be specific now and show us a link to a single state that canceled collecting taxes tariffs and such during covid?

a

nope retard just cause you dont understand simple math isn't my problem. Be specific now and show us a link to a single state that canceled collecting taxes tariffs and such during covid?
Show your work asshole. You made claims. Prove em

Forum List

Back