COVID Stimulus has passed......Thank a Democrat

When you get a $1400 Check.......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for it

When you get your COVID Vaccine.....Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for funding to help communities run vaccine programs

When a local business stays open because of funding......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted to provide struggling businesses with funding

Still busy thanking a Republican for when the Unemployment was 3.5 percent and gas prices were well under $3.00. With that, how long will $1,400 go? A month? Sounds like the Democrats said “Go Fuck Yourselves and suck on this.”

Nice attempt at diversion
This thread is about COVID relief Republicans voted against

9 percent is gong to Covid Relief. Where is the rest going? For starters, the speaker is getting a $148M subway tunnel. I am happy the Republicans voted against that. You people think that is good for COVID????

You, along with other's commenting here apparently haven't read the final version. Oh, well keep commenting and making fools out of yourself.
Well you seem to have an inside track to the correct information, so tell us wise one are we still sending millions to Pakistan for Gender Studies?

WTH are you talking about? Nothing like that in this bill.

View attachment 465065
Fake news

Gotta link to Trump "advocating" $1 Billion of race equity studies for farmers?

Cut and paste the billion for race equity studies.
You understand that the stimulus checks is a lot of what you called pork?

Probably not.
I understand you are a lying sack.
So tell me, oh wise one, are stimulus checks pork or not?

Its a simple question a big brain like you shouldn’t have any problem answering.
Right after you tell us all again how the rich don't pay taxes, the poor do.
It’s not a statement that I agree with. It’s what conservatives tell me whenever we talk about increasing corporate income tax.

I think the rich pay taxes.

So go ahead and answer my question now.
I quoted YOU saying the rich don't pay taxes, the poor do. I didn't quote someone else, Stupid.

Any more lies you want to spew?
Because you don’t like me satirizing you dumb asses.

A genius level IQ such as yours would have figured this out by now.

But I can see how desperate you are to avoid the question of Trump advocating “pork”.
Oh..............so you claim you were just "satirizing" me.

That begs the question.............do you have a link to me saying the rich don't pay income taxes, the poor do?

This should be fun.......................

Probably not.

Its a simple question a big brain like you shouldn’t have any problem answering.
It’s not a statement that I agree with. It’s what conservatives tell me whenever we talk about increasing corporate income tax.

I quoted YOU saying the rich don't pay taxes, the poor do. I didn't quote someone else, Stupid.

But I can see how desperate you are to avoid the question of Trump advocating “pork”.

That begs the question.............do you have a link to me saying the rich don't pay income taxes, the poor do?

I was satirizing other posters who had made that claim, dumb ass. You just happened to stick your nose into it. Jesus, you idiots really can’t follow a conversation.

Gonna ever face up to your betrayal of Trump’s request for pork?

Are you talking about he housing crash Bush was warning about as far back as 2003?
Oh, so that’s why he did nothing to regulate the financial instruments that caused the crisis?

Dope.
Watch and get educated, Dummy. He was pushing Congress to do something.

Who controlled Congress in the years leading up to the crash, Stupid?

He was saying do something about something that had little if anything to do with the house crisis.

Greenspan was as responsible as anyone. Flooding the market with cheap money and refusing to regulate mortgage backed securities and credit default swaps.

The fed doesn’t regulate mortgage backed securities or derivatives

Probably not.

I was satirizing other posters who had made that claim, dumb ass. You just happened to stick your nose into it. Jesus, you idiots really can’t follow a conversation.

So you have no quote by me saying any such thing, despite your claim you were "satirizing" me.

Your lies are piling up high in this one, Dummy.

Probably not.

So you have no quote by me saying any such thing, despite your claim you were "satirizing" me.

Show me the post the post that says I was specifically satirizing you.

You realize that the post you’re referring to wasn’t even addressed to you, right?

You ever going to get back to talking about your lord and savior, Trump advocating for “pork”?

Are you talking about he housing crash Bush was warning about as far back as 2003?
Oh, so that’s why he did nothing to regulate the financial instruments that caused the crisis?

Dope.

How was anyone to know the rating agency’s were crooked?
He didn’t care if they were or not. It was the market’s job to assess risk and his belief is that the market couldn’t be wrong.

Probably not.

You realize that the post you’re referring to wasn’t even addressed to you, right?

You ever going to get back to talking about your lord and savior, Trump advocating for “pork”?
When you quoted me and posted this, Halfwit.

Are you having trouble keeping up with your numerous lies in this thread?

Already got mine, as have my brothers and sister.
Only 80 million vaccinations have been given out so far. With two shots per person that leaves about 310 million people needing them...but you got yours so no further money is needed to get them done.
Nice

no, little boy...

I don't have a reason to thank a dem for it.

Why should I?

1615159256288.png

Probably not.

See how that post don’t reference you specifically?

No?

Probably because you’re an idiot who doesn’t want to admit they called the stimulus bill pork despite Trump advocating specifically for giant chunks of it.

Admit it. You just are desperate to avoid the topic.

Dope.

He didn’t care if they were or not. It was the market’s job to assess risk and his belief is that the market couldn’t be wrong.

The market was reflecting the fake ratings from the credit agency’s

When you get a $1400 Check.......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for it

When you get your COVID Vaccine.....Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for funding to help communities run vaccine programs

When a local business stays open because of funding......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted to provide struggling businesses with funding

The US Treasury the demrat vote buying machine. If brains were leather those demrat rat bastards could not saddle a bug.

The COVID Stimulus helps struggling families, small businesses, helps develop and distribute vaccine

Thank Democrats
ALL Republicans turned their backs
Quit trolling your own thread or I will really troll you back
The thread is about the COVID relief bill that every Republican voted against
A bill that helps struggling families, struggling business, helps establish clinics in rural areas and funds the development and distribution of vaccine

Now, troll away

The score is republicans 2

Democrats 1

Democrats voted to support the first two COVID relief bills

Not a SINGLE Republican voted to help struggling families, small business, schools reopening, Vaccine production and distribution
Not a single Republican voted for the American Rescue Plan

First, because they don’t love America
Second because they don’t want Biden to be the one to rescue it

Yes, dems hate america and this bill was the pinnacle for this admin. Why do dems hate america so much?

Imagine passing a bill to help Americans during the COVID crisis?

Republicans who supported the same things under Trump REFUSED to vote for it under Biden

They hate Americans
Still trolling your own thread?
What is to troll?

Pointing out that Republicans refused to help Americans suffering during the COVID epidemic is a FACT not a troll

Dope.

The market was reflecting the fake ratings from the credit agency’s
True. But the market should have figured out the ratings weren’t justified.

According to the traditional conservative view of how work.

Probably not.

The US Treasury the demrat vote buying machine. If brains were leather those demrat rat bastards could not saddle a bug.

The COVID Stimulus helps struggling families, small businesses, helps develop and distribute vaccine

Thank Democrats
A bill that helps struggling families, struggling business, helps establish clinics in rural areas and funds the development and distribution of vaccine

Now, troll away

Democrats 1

Not a SINGLE Republican voted to help struggling families, small business, schools reopening, Vaccine production and distribution

Yes, dems hate america and this bill was the pinnacle for this admin. Why do dems hate america so much?

Republicans who supported the same things under Trump REFUSED to vote for it under Biden

They hate Americans
What is to troll?

Pointing out that Republicans refused to help Americans suffering during the COVID epidemic is a FACT not a troll
Your trolling your own post that makes you a psychopath or an idiot.

Thank Democrats

Now, troll away

Democrats 1

They hate Americans
What is to troll?

Pelosi admitted to holding Covid relief up while Trump was president. You lose.

Thank Democrats

Now, troll away

Democrats 1

They hate Americans
What is to troll?

She held out for a better deal for Americans.

Probably not.

See how that post don’t reference you specifically?

No?

Probably because you’re an idiot who doesn’t want to admit they called the stimulus bill pork despite Trump advocating specifically for giant chunks of it.

Admit it. You just are desperate to avoid the topic.
Wow! You really are stupid.

When you quote me and use "you" when referencing me you are most certainly referencing me, Fuckwit. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :laughing0301: :itsok:

Thank Democrats

Now, troll away

Democrats 1

They hate Americans
What is to troll?

She held out for a better deal for Americans.
She admitted it. She would do nothing with Trump in office. Fact.

Forum List

Back