COVID Stimulus has passed......Thank a Democrat

When you get a $1400 Check.......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for it

When you get your COVID Vaccine.....Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for funding to help communities run vaccine programs

When a local business stays open because of funding......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted to provide struggling businesses with funding
I will tell that to my unborn grandchildren when theyre born that the debt they need to pay was put on them by democrats,,,
Democrats? Were you asleep for the last four years?

You mean how the Republicans had massive spending and Democrats kept attacking them for not spending more? Yes, that was pathetic.

At least Trump did slash spending on Obama's endless wars. Remember when you pretended you were against wars?
Stupid tax cuts for rich people, walls we don't need, and so on.

Google is you friends, so here's a link from you friend.
There are walls now not on the border.

Democrats just aren't clever. They simultaneously attack Trump for spending while every time they wanted to spend more. They're just lying fascists. There's no art to it, it's just blunt dishonesty
"Every time we wanted to spend more"?
Evidence?

I'm just laughing at you. You're such a fascists liar. Duh, dar, but kaz, Democrat wanted to cut spending, not spend more than Trump! LOL, you're a buffoon
You're making this shit up as you go along, but I'm the liar?

You ain't all there, are ya.

When you get a $1400 Check.......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for it

When you get your COVID Vaccine.....Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for funding to help communities run vaccine programs

When a local business stays open because of funding......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted to provide struggling businesses with funding

What a crock! The Democrats just passed a nearly 2 Trillion dollar pork fest that added a mountain of new debt to what every single American owes and in return gave us a $1,400 check! It's like someone took your credit card...ran up ten grand worth of charges on clothes, dining out and trips to the strip club and then gave you $140 cash! You'd go ballistic if someone did that on a micro level like that but you think it's WONDERFUL when they do it on a macro level! You're one of the clueless ones that they know they can pull this shit on and not catch hell for it!

Show me $2 trillion of pork

I will wait

Provide grants to transit agencies $28 billion
Provide grants to airports and aviation manufacturers$11 billion
Provide grants to communities under economic stress$3 billion
Grants to Amtrak and other transportation-related spending$2 billion
Provide money to state governments$195 billion
To start I will posy more as I look over the bill

How does that relate to your "tax cuts for the rich! tax cuts for the rich" leftist talking point? Seriously?

You don't need no estinking job. You have government!
I have a job, you moron. I still think tax cuts for the 1% is a terrible idea. If you had a brain you would too.

And you work for a poor person? Interesting. How did that happen?

I like the "if you had a brain" line. You of course realize your employers don't need money to pay wages.

So when did you realize you know more about the field of economics than economists do? What tipped you off? Was it your fascism?

I will tell that to my unborn grandchildren when theyre born that the debt they need to pay was put on them by democrats,,,

You mean how the Republicans had massive spending and Democrats kept attacking them for not spending more? Yes, that was pathetic.

At least Trump did slash spending on Obama's endless wars. Remember when you pretended you were against wars?

God, back to "tax cuts for the rich!"

Yeah, who needs a fucking job. That's what government is for
Whut? How does that relate?

How does that relate to your "tax cuts for the rich! tax cuts for the rich" leftist talking point? Seriously?

I have a job, you moron. I still think tax cuts for the 1% is a terrible idea. If you had a brain you would too.
why should they have to pay more when so many pay nothing??

Still busy thanking a Republican for when the Unemployment was 3.5 percent and gas prices were well under $3.00. With that, how long will $1,400 go? A month? Sounds like the Democrats said “Go Fuck Yourselves and suck on this.”

Nice attempt at diversion
This thread is about COVID relief Republicans voted against

9 percent is gong to Covid Relief. Where is the rest going? For starters, the speaker is getting a $148M subway tunnel. I am happy the Republicans voted against that. You people think that is good for COVID????

You, along with other's commenting here apparently haven't read the final version. Oh, well keep commenting and making fools out of yourself.

Are you saying it doesn't provide direct payments to illegal aliens and doesn't bail out irresponsible blue States? Oh and it doesn't have an unconstitutional farmer bail out based on RACE?

There are walls now not on the border.

Democrats just aren't clever. They simultaneously attack Trump for spending while every time they wanted to spend more. They're just lying fascists. There's no art to it, it's just blunt dishonesty
"Every time we wanted to spend more"?
Evidence?

I'm just laughing at you. You're such a fascists liar. Duh, dar, but kaz, Democrat wanted to cut spending, not spend more than Trump! LOL, you're a buffoon
You're making this shit up as you go along, but I'm the liar?

You ain't all there, are ya.

You're actually claiming you don't remember Democrats constantly attacking Trump that every bill didn't spend enough. You actually claim Democrat were calling for Trump to cut spending. Sure, dumb ass, sure.

Yes, you are a liar, fascist

The top 1% pay almost 50% of taxes now, it's sick. No way the cost of government should be so weighted on one group.

But what's funny about Creep is that he doesn't understand the connection between removing money from the job providers and jobs. He keeps coming back with WTF kaz, what does the rich having money have to do with jobs?

He's a serious dumb ass fascist

The federal govt can do without and fall apart. Everyone's taxes should be lowered.

Are you going to explain to your unborn grandchildren that you voted for Donald Trump TWICE and he ran $3 trillion deficits for them to pay ?
Are you going to explain to your unborn grandchildren that you voted for a mumbling moron:auiqs.jpg:?

Believe me
I will tell my grandchildren of the horrors perpetrated by Trump and how America came to its senses and elected Biden

What would you really tell them if you weren't being paid to spread commie propaganda?

The top 1% pay almost 50% of taxes now, it's sick. No way the cost of government should be so weighted on one group.

But what's funny about Creep is that he doesn't understand the connection between removing money from the job providers and jobs. He keeps coming back with WTF kaz, what does the rich having money have to do with jobs?

hes to stupid to be a fascist,, hes a useful idiot used by the fascist,,

The federal govt can do without and fall apart. Everyone's taxes should be lowered.

The only thing I would disagree on is that no one should pay no taxes. It removes their concern over spending since they think it doesn't affect them

The top 1% pay almost 50% of taxes now, it's sick.
That’s only true if you limit your definition of “taxes” to federal income taxes. If you look at everything everyone pays to the government, the distribution isn’t nearly so lopsided.

hes to stupid to be a fascist,, hes a useful idiot used by the fascist,,

Fair point

The only thing I would disagree on is that no one should pay no taxes. It removes their concern over spending since they think it doesn't affect them

I agree with that. We all need to pay taxes but they're excessive currently.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

They'll complain loudly and they'll eagerly cash the checks.

This drama is essentially professional wrestling.
Giving back ten or twenty per cent of what you pay in federal taxes/social security alone is such an honor. The Progs who move out of cities eagerly complained by leaving but never say a word.

That’s only true if you limit your definition of “taxes” to federal income taxes. If you look at everything everyone pays to the government, the distribution isn’t nearly so lopsided.

The top 1% pay way more than their share of other taxes too.

And seriously, "That’s only true if you limit your definition of “taxes” to federal income taxes." So you fascists seriously think that makes it OK then?

you mean like inflation?? cause the poor are hardest hit by the rising prices in everyday items,,,

Forum List

Back