covid released rape suspect murders his accusers

Judge Nolan Dawkins

1596812164926.jpeg

how do morons like this become judges?

The families of victims need to start suing the crap out of these states for failing to protect the innocent......crime is going up at a rapid pace in Newsomes CA because he keeps finding reasons to do early release of thugs back onto our streets...and liberal judges that won't do their jobs....just another reason for me to leave this shithole.....

Judge Nolan Dawkins

View attachment 372227

it's not that he is too stupid to understand that releasing violent criminals back onto the streets is a bad idea that will get people hurt.

it is that he is on the side of the violent criminals, and doesn't care if people get hurt.

he is not a moron. he is a vile evil monster.

It seems that in lib la la land the bleeding heart crowd never learns and just keeps repeating the same stupidity

remember Willie Horton?

I bet michael dukukas will never forget the name

when he ran for president in 1988 willie horton played a major roll in his defeat

thats because Massachusetts had a program to release criminals from jail on passes and horton robbed raped a murdered after he was let loose

The families of victims need to start suing the crap out of these states for failing to protect the innocent......crime is going up at a rapid pace in Newsomes CA because he keeps finding reasons to do early release of thugs back onto our streets...and liberal judges that won't do their jobs....just another reason for me to leave this shithole.....
I heard there's a serious shortage of moving trucks and rental trailers in just about every big city in America. People are bailing. Problem is they're the ones responsible for screwing up where they live with who they vote for, and will vote for the same trash where ever they plant themselves and turn that into the same kinda shit hole.

Judge Nolan Dawkins

View attachment 372227

it's not that he is too stupid to understand that releasing violent criminals back onto the streets is a bad idea that will get people hurt.

it is that he is on the side of the violent criminals, and doesn't care if people get hurt.

the jails WERE full of them-----lately they are not even being arrested. Being a judge is a political position.
IF THE MAYOR or Governor does not LOVE WHAT YOU DO----you aren't going to be a judge. Whatever crap is being done by judges during the BLM era-----is on the head of the MAYOR---or Governor

It seems that in lib la la land the bleeding heart crowd never learns and just keeps repeating the same stupidity

remember Willie Horton?

I bet michael dukukas will never forget the name

when he ran for president in 1988 willie horton played a major roll in his defeat

thats because Massachusetts had a program to release criminals from jail on passes and horton robbed raped a murdered after he was let loose

liberals cite us citing that, as evidence of racism. because they look at that, and the skin color of the people involved, to them, is all that matters.

rape and torture? bah! cost of doing business.

Judge Nolan Dawkins

View attachment 372227

the jails WERE full of them-----lately they are not even being arrested. Being a judge is a political position.
IF THE MAYOR or Governor does not LOVE WHAT YOU DO----you aren't going to be a judge. Whatever crap is being done by judges during the BLM era-----is on the head of the MAYOR---or Governor

PS ---as an example----think Mayor DiBlasio

Just because the accuser was killed by Covid doesn't mean that the person being accused isn't guilty and if a person can do something one time, they can always do it again.

God bless you and the family of the accuser always!!!

Holly

Just because the accuser was killed by Covid doesn't mean that the person being accused isn't guilty and if a person can do something one time, they can always do it again.

God bless you and the family of the accuser always!!!

Holly

Huh? Where did it say the accuser was killed by Covid? I thought she was shot by the guy released from jail because of Covid1984.

Forum List

Back