Read the actual transcript from interview with Black Journalist Errol Barnett

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Read and watch how the racist Biden talks down to the black man about being a drug addict. So fucking racist.

Its interesting how they clean up the transcript from all of Biden’s stutters.

Errol Barnett: (37:41)
Mr. Vice President, your opponent in this election, President Trump, has made your mental state a campaign topic. And when asked in June, if you’d been tested full cognitive decline, you’ve responded that you’re constantly tested in effect because you’re in situations like this on the campaign trail. But please clarify specifically, have you taken a cognitive test?

Joe Biden: (38:04)
No, I haven’t taken a test. Why the hell would I take a test? Come on man. That’s like saying, “Before you got in this program, if you take a test where you’re taking cocaine or not. What do you think? Huh? Are you a junky?”

Errol Barnett: (38:17)
What do you say to President Trump who brags about his test and makes you a message say an issue for voters?

Joe Biden: (38:27)
Well, if he can’t figure out the difference between an elephant and a lion, I don’t know what the hell he’s talking about. Did you watch that? Look, come on, man. I know you’re trying to goad me, but I mean, I’m so forward-looking to have an opportunity to sit with the President or stand with the President in debates. There going to be plenty of time. And by the way, as I joke with him… I shouldn’t say it. I’m going to say something I probably shouldn’t say. Anyway, I am very willing to let the American public judge my physical as well as my mental fitness and to make a judgment about who I am and what state of affairs I have, what kind of physical shape I’m in, what kind of mental shape I’m in.

Meanwhile Repubtards have the economy & the US Dollar locked into a Death Spiral. They caused the US Dollar to lose a huge chunk of it's "World Reserve Currency" status & China is moving in with it's WeChat currency. Now Trump is forced to ban WeChat to save the US Dollar. China will soon retaliate against US.

Meanwhile Repubtards have the economy & the US Dollar locked into a Death Spiral. They caused the US Dollar to lose a huge chunk of it's "World Reserve Currency" status & China is moving in with it's WeChat currency. Now Trump is forced to ban WeChat to save the US Dollar. China will soon retaliate against US.

Did you post in the wrong thread?

1596814238183.png

Read and watch how the racist Biden talks down to the black man about being a drug addict. So fucking racist.

Its interesting how they clean up the transcript from all of Biden’s stutters.

Errol Barnett: (37:41)
Mr. Vice President, your opponent in this election, President Trump, has made your mental state a campaign topic. And when asked in June, if you’d been tested full cognitive decline, you’ve responded that you’re constantly tested in effect because you’re in situations like this on the campaign trail. But please clarify specifically, have you taken a cognitive test?

Joe Biden: (38:04)
No, I haven’t taken a test. Why the hell would I take a test? Come on man. That’s like saying, “Before you got in this program, if you take a test where you’re taking cocaine or not. What do you think? Huh? Are you a junky?”

Errol Barnett: (38:17)
What do you say to President Trump who brags about his test and makes you a message say an issue for voters?

Joe Biden: (38:27)
Well, if he can’t figure out the difference between an elephant and a lion, I don’t know what the hell he’s talking about. Did you watch that? Look, come on, man. I know you’re trying to goad me, but I mean, I’m so forward-looking to have an opportunity to sit with the President or stand with the President in debates. There going to be plenty of time. And by the way, as I joke with him… I shouldn’t say it. I’m going to say something I probably shouldn’t say. Anyway, I am very willing to let the American public judge my physical as well as my mental fitness and to make a judgment about who I am and what state of affairs I have, what kind of physical shape I’m in, what kind of mental shape I’m in.

~~~~~~
Definite sign that Joey has a problem and previosly lied about taking acuity testing. his next gaffe about Blacks vs Browns kind of insults Black people once more....
This simply shows that there is something wrong with Joe.. Like someone has recently said. It's time to gently take the car keys from grandpa...

There are already multiple threads on this topic. Please add to one of those instead of starting another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back