Covid patient dies at a hospital weeks after his wife sued another to keep him on a ventilator

Still unethical. Doctors get into medicine to help people. Not fulfill your prejudicial goals.

Besides. What’s to stop with immigration status? Let’s put criminals at the back of the line. Maybe we will just put people who cheat on their wife’s to the back of the line next.
Doctors get into medicine to make money while helping people. Lisa is not prejudice. We should put fat people at the back of the line. Not my fault they are fat.

He's very often a troll just like you.

Don't forget Joe Rogan, the bright star of the right.
Rogan is far from the right. He leans left. Ben doesn’t troll. If you don’t like him then don’t listen to him. He d crush your ass in a debate. Why? You’re a leftist pacifist lemming.

Doctors get into medicine to make money while helping people. Lisa is not prejudice. We should put fat people at the back of the line. Not my fault they are fat.
There’s easier way to make a buck than in medicine. Especially now. Docs are being brutalized by people who calling us Nazis all of a sudden because of fringe media.

Lisa wants brown people to be turned away from hospitals. You are prejudice against fat people.

We will keep doing what we have been doing, which puts the people who need help the most at the front of the line.

Waaa! You’re being mean about my opinion. Waaa!

No one knows the answers to your questions which you could look up yourself.

The issue of people being denied care is a red herring.
Bullshit! My family & I were denied care after serious accident due to Tampa hospitals being over-run with unvaccinated covid patients causing them to turn away ambulances.

There’s easier way to make a buck than in medicine. Especially now. Docs are being brutalized by people who calling us Nazis all of a sudden because of fringe media.

Lisa wants brown people to be turned away from hospitals. You are prejudice against fat people.

We will keep doing what we have been doing, which puts the people who need help the most at the front of the line.
Nope. You can go into plastic surgery, mental health or LASIK and make a killing. You don’t put peoples needs first. You put them on meds and vaccines and tell ‘em to run along instead of insisting on lifestyle changes. We discussed this before. IMO if you’re really a doctor, you’re a subpar one. Just my opinion of course.

Bullshit! My family & I were denied care after serious accident due to Tampa hospitals being over-run with unvaccinated covid patients causing them to turn away ambulances.
Lies. They were denied care because of all the fat old people wasting time in the ER. Vaccinated people can catch COVID too.

Rogan is far from the right. He leans left. Ben doesn’t troll. If you don’t like him then don’t listen to him. He d crush your ass in a debate. Why? You’re a leftist pacifist lemming.
Ben does troll. That’s mainly how he got famous. Rolling around on college campuses and acting smarmy to naive undergrads.

He’s evolved since then but his schtick really hasn’t gotten any more sophisticated.

Don’t forget. He’s basically a child and doesn’t handle himself very well.

The idea of “crushing” people in a debate is exactly the lame schtick I’m talking about. This isn’t a contest.

Rogan is a bright star on the right because he engenders them right’s preferred belief that they be an believe whatever they want because it’s their right to have “opinions” and can’t ever be told they’re wrong simply because they’re uninformed.

Ben does troll. That’s mainly how he got famous. Rolling around on college campuses and acting smarmy to naive undergrads.

He’s evolved since then but his schtick really hasn’t gotten any more sophisticated.

Don’t forget. He’s basically a child and doesn’t handle himself very well.

The idea of “crushing” people in a debate is exactly the lame schtick I’m talking about. This isn’t a contest.

Rogan is a bright star on the right because he engenders them right’s preferred belief that they be an believe whatever they want because it’s their right to have “opinions” and can’t ever be told they’re wrong simply because they’re uninformed.

Rogan challenges the main stream. He is an entertainer. Shapiro is outstanding. He is too far right for me even but his knowledge base is great.

Nope. You can go into plastic surgery, mental health or LASIK and make a killing. You don’t put peoples needs first. You put them on meds and vaccines and tell ‘em to run along instead of insisting on lifestyle changes. We discussed this before. IMO if you’re really a doctor, you’re a subpar one. Just my opinion of course.
An opinion based on ignorance.

The downplaying of the efficacy and utility of vaccines is such a sad thing. It leads to tragedy. So many people harmed because of these narratives. Totally needless. Meanwhile you and others blame the doctors. It’s taking it’s toll. Medical professionals are becoming less engaged. Less compassionate. The abuse can’t go on forever.

Rogan challenges the main stream. He is an entertainer. Shapiro is outstanding. He is too far right for me even but his knowledge base is great.

Shapiro’s knowledge only goes so far as to lead him to the conclusion he wants to make at the outset. He’s not intellectually honest. He’s an ideologue.

Rogan enjoys being contrarian and his success has led to an overinflated sense of his own capabilities, which are quite limited.

An opinion based on ignorance.

The downplaying of the efficacy and utility of vaccines is such a sad thing. It leads to tragedy. So many people harmed because of these narratives. Totally needless. Meanwhile you and others blame the doctors. It’s taking it’s toll. Medical professionals are becoming less engaged. Less compassionate. The abuse can’t go on forever.
I am not downplaying anything. I survived COVID because I was not fat and in good shape. And I got the killer early variant. My blood became medicine. Pretty cool, right? You just give your patients pills and tell ‘em to run along. Lol

Shapiro’s knowledge only goes so far as to lead him to the conclusion he wants to make at the outset. He’s not intellectually honest. He’s an ideologue.

Rogan enjoys being contrarian and his success has led to an overinflated sense of his own capabilities, which are quite limited.
He is far from that. He cites statistics to back up his verbiage. So he is intellectually honest. He and Bill Maher, another intellectually honest person, are close friends. Rogan is an entertainer. Why does it matter if he is a contrarian or not? If you’re not entertained then turn him off.

WAPO is fake news. I donated My own blood for 15 mos to help those afflicted with COVID as I got the antibodies in April 2020. What did you do to help?
Big deal, I've donated blood for 40 years. But I never caught covid, so I don't know if I have those antibodies.

WAPO is fake news. I donated My own blood for 15 mos to help those afflicted with COVID as I got the antibodies in April 2020. What did you do to help?
Your antibodies were probably completely useless. A worthy try, but probably useless.

I’ve spent thousands of hours taking care of patients since the pandemic started.

You don’t like the WaPo because they tell you thinks you don’t want to hear. It’s a childish way to go about your life but common among people, especially in your political tribe.

Your antibodies were probably completely useless. A worthy try, but probably useless.

I’ve spent thousands of hours taking care of patients since the pandemic started.

You don’t like the WaPo because they tell you thinks you don’t want to hear. It’s a childish way to go about your life but common among people, especially in your political tribe.
Useless? Maybe or maybe not. I have heard firsthand stories of how they helped. Not mine per se but overall. Plus I am A+ that is excellent blood. You’re just jealous. WAPO leans far left. Why is that my fault?

He is far from that. He cites statistics to back up his verbiage. So he is intellectually honest. He and Bill Maher, another intellectually honest person, are close friends. Rogan is an entertainer. Why does it matter if he is a contrarian or not? If you’re not entertained then turn him off.
Everyone is well aware that statistics can be easily misused. The problem is he doesn’t have a fair assessment. He’s going to give you generally standard conservative orthodoxy that he’s already decided upon before he bothered with any statistics.

It’s simple. Understandable. Effective.

But I don’t think it’s all that honest.

Rogan is an entertainer who has millions of bros who follow him like a guru and think they’re smart because of it. You’re downplaying his significance and influence.

Useless? Maybe or maybe not. I have heard firsthand stories of how they helped. Not mine per se but overall. Plus I am A+ that is excellent blood. You’re just jealous. WAPO leans far left. Why is that my fault?
Data shows otherwise.

You don’t like reporting that doesn’t tell you what you want to hear. That is indeed your problem.

The right has abandoned journalism. They like their “commentators” too much. It’s less cognitively challenging that way.

Forum List

Back