Covid patient dies at a hospital weeks after his wife sued another to keep him on a ventilator

Oh, gee. I could swear you wrote "I wish them to all die".

Lying bitch, no backpedalling from this one. You said it. Own it.
You taken it out of context like you ususally do
"I'm getting sick and tired of people who are unvaccinated. I wish them to all die and also to bypass the hospitals. Die at home."

FU! - The un-vaccinated already attempted to assassinate my family & I. An un-vaccinated covid infected driver ran stop sign crashing into us. We were badly injured, vehicle totaled, dog killed & Tampa hospitals overflowing with un-vaccinated because of Gov Ron DeSantis could not take us. We could have died & had to be cared for by family medical people inside their own home.

The weekly US death rate increased 45% since covid infected the USA.
You write pretty well for someone completely out of touch with reality. Next time, try some nonfiction.

What's amazing is that it sounds like you actually want someone to believe that line of total bullshit.

You can't be assassinated, sparky, you aren't nearly important enough. Assassination - Wikipedia

Get back under your bed and stay there until I tell you it's okay to come out.

SMH :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

This place just gets better by the day.

FU! - The un-vaccinated already attempted to assassinate my family & I. An un-vaccinated covid infected driver ran stop sign crashing into us. We were badly injured, vehicle totaled, dog killed & Tampa hospitals overflowing with un-vaccinated because of Gov Ron DeSantis could not take us. We could have died & had to be cared for by family medical people inside their own home.

The weekly US death rate increased 45% since covid infected the USA.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

The chance of un-vaccinated dying is 1 in 60. If the hospital is full to the point of slowing intake into the ER, the un-vaccinated should be kicked out ASAP!
What about illegal aliens? Shouldn‘t they be last in line, since they aren’t supposed to be here in the first place? And remember, lots of them aren’t vaxxed, either.

A lot fewer (it’s FEWER….not less) blacks too, especially in the cities where they vote Democrat. Some of the blackest districts in DC are only 1/3rd vaxxed.
Less are democrats and black.

Ehhhh Nice Nazi.
Why do they all do that thing where they will say something so clearly and unequivocally, and then tell you that it was your fault that you didn't understand it? I stopped being able able to get away with that when I was about seven years old, but they keep trying it well into what I assume is their chronologically adult lives.

I said they could stay home and if be ,DIE. I repeat this and mean this

"I'm getting sick and tired of people who are unvaccinated. I wish them to all die and also to bypass the hospitals. Die at home."

will it?? I'm fully vaccinated, and I have the booster.
Sure, Lying Penny. Sure.

If you were just a bit smarter, you'd realize that NOBODY believes you anymore after that nasty little missive that you wrote.

But keep trying. It's fun slapping your ass down repeatedly.

And whine a little more next time you try.

889,297 COVID deaths

334,000,000 people

334,000,000 / 889,297 = 375

So a 1 in 375 chance of dying now.

Yeah, but if you're fat, old, have some lung damage from an illness a while back, asthmatic, your odds of dying are a lot higher than some healthy 14-year-old.
But 70% did not die of Covid, they simply had it....so 70% of 889,297 is 622,508.....leaving 266,789 actual Covid deaths.
or a .0007761 chance of dying from Covid.

Forum List

Back