Covid Follies #5: Sez who?

so you want to put people in jail for staying home??
If women in labor do not get whatever help is needed from their doctor or whoever their doctor has for back up, why should the medical powers that be get away with flaking out on their patients, especially should there be any fatalities?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

If women in labor do not get whatever help is needed from their doctor or whoever their doctor has for back up, why should them ladies and their babies be the only people who suffer?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
SO YOU WANT TO FORCE PEOPLE TO TAKE A SHOT THEY DONT WANT AND FORCE THEM TO WORK WHEN THEY DONT WANT TO OR PUT THEM IN JAIL??

i THINK HITLER AND STALIN HAD THE SAME ATTITUDE,,

sorry about the all caps,,

Since you didn't say here what point you think that I have proven, can you please fill in that blank for me?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Ahhh, the standard tactic of a defeated ideologue ... feigning confusion and suddenly demanding grade school declarative statements when they are exposed for the insipidly stubborn folks that they are. Pity is that they think this is a clever way to avoid their glaring defeat to the rational, objective reader. Once I've reduced these jokers to this level, I just ignore them.

SO YOU WANT TO FORCE PEOPLE TO TAKE A SHOT THEY DONT WANT AND FORCE THEM TO WORK WHEN THEY DONT WANT TO OR PUT THEM IN JAIL??

i THINK HITLER AND STALIN HAD THE SAME ATTITUDE,,

sorry about the all caps,,
Like the man said, when fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross.

Now she claims she wasn't aware as to WHY these nurses were taking such drastic steps. So she's either in need of a refresher course in reading comprehension, or she just chooses a myopic view as better to suit her ideological stance. Small wonder I IA this mindset, as their dubious honesty, convoluted logic and repetition is just a waste of time and space.

Ahhh, the standard tactic of a defeated ideologue ... feigning confusion and suddenly demanding grade school declarative statements when they are exposed for the insipidly stubborn folks that they are. Pity is that they think this is a clever way to avoid their glaring defeat to the rational, objective reader. Once I've reduced these jokers to this level, I just ignore them.
Your decision to ignore me only brings me to this question, did I actually prove any point that came from your direction if a point can even come from your direction to begin with? In other words, how full is your tank at the moment still if it ever really did consist of anything that truly meant something in the first place?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Last edited:
Your decision to ignore me only brings me to this question, did I actually prove any point that came from your direction if a point can even come from your direction to begin with? In other words, how full is your tank at the moment still if it ever really did consist of anything that truly meant something in the first place?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God doesn't recognize self righteous hypocrits.
Say goodnight, Gracie.

^^^ I guess that means that there isn't much hope then for people like you either.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but can I ask who Gracie is?

Forum List

Back