Times Square swarmed by hundreds protesting COVID vaccine mandate, chanting 'F--- Joe Biden'

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Times Square swarmed by hundreds protesting COVID vaccine mandate, chanting

'F--- Joe Biden'

The event was part of the 'World Wide Rally For Freedom'

18 Sep 2021 ~~ By Andrew Mark Miller
Hundreds of protesters took to the streets in New York City’s Times Square Saturday to protest coronavirus vaccine mandate requirements.
Protesters could be seen waving flags and signs on Saturday with many of them chanting against mandatory vaccines.
COVID-19 VACCINE MANDATED IN NEW YORK: HERE'S WHAT RESIDENTS ARE SAYING

Protesters could be heard chanting "freedom" and "my body my choice."

At one point a woman got on a stage and told Biden that she has lost her patience with him prompting chants of "F--- Joe Biden" from the crowd.

The event was part of the "World Wide Rally For Freedom" which took place in cities across the globe including in Australia where protesters clashed with police in videos posted to social media.

"We will push back against widespread propaganda, by producing our own media, and advancing our own narrative, instead of succumbing to the one being pushed on us. We will not accept the rampant politicization of science and medicine, and we will return these institutions to being neutral sources of information for the benefit of society, over government and corporate interests," a press release about Saturday’s event reed on the organizers' website.
Earlier this summer, New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio enacted a policy mandating that New Yorkers who wished to visit bars, restaurants, gyms, and other local businesses have to show proof of being vaccinated against the coronavirus.

~~~~~~
Can't be... There are no Conservatives in New York City.. It's supposed to be about 90% Democrats, so one can assume that a majority of these protestors are not conservatives. So much for the liberal theory that it’s the Republicans and only the Republicans that are against the vaccine and mask mandates. As I’ve said all along, a majority of the opposition to the vaccine and mask mandates is not a political issue, it’s more of a personal issue. I bet there are as many Democrats against these things as there are Republicans.
Meanwhile these are the same people that supposedly elected Joey Xi Bai Dung....:laugh2:

'F--- Joe Biden'

Hundreds of protesters took to the streets in New York City’s Times Square Saturday to protest coronavirus vaccine mandate requirements.
Protesters could be seen waving flags and signs on Saturday with many of them chanting against mandatory vaccines.

At one point a woman got on a stage and told Biden that she has lost her patience with him prompting chants of "F--- Joe Biden" from the crowd.

The event was part of the "World Wide Rally For Freedom" which took place in cities across the globe including in Australia where protesters clashed with police in videos posted to social media.

"We will push back against widespread propaganda, by producing our own media, and advancing our own narrative, instead of succumbing to the one being pushed on us. We will not accept the rampant politicization of science and medicine, and we will return these institutions to being neutral sources of information for the benefit of society, over government and corporate interests," a press release about Saturday’s event reed on the organizers' website.
Earlier this summer, New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio enacted a policy mandating that New Yorkers who wished to visit bars, restaurants, gyms, and other local businesses have to show proof of being vaccinated against the coronavirus.

~~~~~~
Can't be... There are no Conservatives in New York City.. It's supposed to be about 90% Democrats, so one can assume that a majority of these protestors are not conservatives. So much for the liberal theory that it’s the Republicans and only the Republicans that are against the vaccine and mask mandates. As I’ve said all along, a majority of the opposition to the vaccine and mask mandates is not a political issue, it’s more of a personal issue. I bet there are as many Democrats against these things as there are Republicans.
Meanwhile these are the same people that supposedly elected Joey Xi Bai Dung....:laugh2:

"We want freedom, but we want to stop you getting abortions, we want to stop gay people marrying.... no, we want freedom for us, not for you"

'F--- Joe Biden'

~~~~~~

Brainwashing victims. They need help.

Brainwashing victims. They need help.
Guess you've been trying hard and even the lemmings that voted for Cuomo and De Blasio are waking up to your "Brainwashing", Joey Xi's incompetence and brainless decisions on immigration, the economy, foreign policy, Afghanistan and his especially his big plan to beat the pandemic. How's all that worked out for you?

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back