Covid follies #17: contradictions

for your information:

From your link

Still, the overall numbers remain low -- in California, for instance, about 1,615 people have been hospitalized with breakthrough infections, which accounts for .007% of the state’s 22 million vaccinated people, the Times reported.

From your link

Still, the overall numbers remain low -- in California, for instance, about 1,615 people have been hospitalized with breakthrough infections, which accounts for .007% of the state’s 22 million vaccinated people, the Times reported.
ask yourself how do these percentages pan out with just that one raw number: Los Angeles County, for instance, fully vaccinated people account for 20% of new COVID-19 cases, which is up from 11% in May, 5% in April, and 2% in March, according to a late July report from the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health.
then there this: What’s more, breakthrough infections in the seven states accounted for 12% to 24% of COVID-19 hospitalizations in those states. About 8,000 breakthrough hospitalizations have been reported to the CDC.

And remember, those not hospitalized but testing positive or negative are the results of using a version of the PCR which WAS NEVER DESIGNED AS A DETECTION OF VIRAL INFECTION IN PATIENTS.

I think it’s kinda funny that folks who are concerned about the vaccines efficacy have no problem with shit like horse paste.
It would be funny if that were the case, but you've totally misconstrued and confused exactly what's going on. And since I have not done anything close to what you're saying, I assume you're referring to Joe Rogan situation. :dunno: It's all just a hot mess, IMHO.

Forum List

Back