Covid follies #17: contradictions

You have a 97% chance of not getting sick regardless of your immunisation status.
That's not true

If you get covid...you have a 20% chance of serious illness and a 2% chance of death. With Delta you are virtually assured of getting it

The vaccine cuts the chances of even GETTING covid by well over half and if you get it the chance of getting seriously ill is only about 3%

Get fucking vaccinated

Get fucking vaccinated

Your concern for my well being is touching, but unsolicited.

I don't give a fetid dingo's kidney about your personal life choices... Kindly show me the same respect.

Your concern for my well being is touching, but unsolicited.

I don't give a fetid dingo's kidney about your personal life choices... Kindly show me the same respect.
Personally I hope you die from the virus...gasping and choking and begging for your life...

My issue is the ICU you'll take up and the fact that you'll be serving as a living petrie dish for worse virus variants

Personally I hope you die from the virus...gasping and choking and begging for your life...

Finally, a little honesty ... kudos, my man.

28374484-happy-man-with-white-teeth-smiling-with-thumbs-up-isolated-on-a-white-background.jpg

I’ll take a 50% less chance of getting Covid along with a 97% chance of getting seriously sick from it ANY day of the week.

How stupid are you?
Ahh, but there lies the rub! There has NEVER been any proof that Covid is 97% communicable. The cases in Italy and in the US involved the majority of elderly or people with pre-medical conditions that were living in close, confined conditions. Prior to Covid, you had hospitals in border states complaining that their facilities were being strained by citizens and illegal aliens using the ER as a doctor's office...small wonder they got over-whelmed. The infection rates are being determined by a "test" that WAS NOT DESIGNED TO DIAGNOSE INFECTIONS (as stated by it's Nobel Prize winning inventor)....hence the plague of false positives and negatives, even with the RT-PCR test. You have ER nurses risking their careers by publicly pointing out that the "treatment" in hospitals was ill conceived, causing more deaths than necessary.

You want proof, I can give it.....not that you'll read or accept it. But the OP contradiction is valid, whether you like it or not.

It’s not surprising when a band of retards are out there spreading misinformation and promoting unsafe practices during a pandemic which adds up to increased spread, increased hospitalizations, increased regulations, shut downs, and deaths. Enough is enough
Actually, you just described the campaign by the pharmaceutical companies and the likes of Fauci.

TheDefiantOne said:
Actually, you just described the campaign by the pharmaceutical companies and the likes of Fauci.

Haha. Not quite bucko. I’m just giving an accurate depiction of history and logical statement of cause and effect
Really? Let's recap:

1. Fauci has been documented contradicting himself again and again. He has no credibility.
2. The very tests used to gauge infections rates WAS NOT DESIGNED TO DO SO, as stated numerous times by it's Nobel Prize winning inventor the late Dr. Kary Mullis. Hence, false positives and negatives abound.
3. Serious pre-conditions are now linked to Covid "related deaths" at the discretion of the doctors via CDC guidelines.
4. Rising reports of severe adverse side effects, deaths are being down played as negligible by the MSM. Any reputable AMA or EU doctor that points to this is being frozen out of your nightly news and daily papers.
5. The "vaccines" do NOT give the recipient a 50/50 chance of not contradicting the disease or becoming a carrier. Cases of infections in people post vaccination WHO DID NOT TEST POSITIVE PRIOR are being down played.
6. Many more children died in past regular flu seasons than with Covid, yet there was no push for masking then.

These are just for starters, and everything I stated can easily be checked via a few google searches. So much for your "logic", buckaroo.

Really? Let's recap:

1. Fauci has been documented contradicting himself again and again. He has no credibility.
2. The very tests used to gauge infections rates WAS NOT DESIGNED TO DO SO, as stated numerous times by it's Nobel Prize winning inventor the late Dr. Kary Mullis. Hence, false positives and negatives abound.
3. Serious pre-conditions are now linked to Covid "related deaths" at the discretion of the doctors via CDC guidelines.
4. Rising reports of severe adverse side effects, deaths are being down played as negligible by the MSM. Any reputable AMA or EU doctor that points to this is being frozen out of your nightly news and daily papers.
5. The "vaccines" do NOT give the recipient a 50/50 chance of not contradicting the disease or becoming a carrier. Cases of infections in people post vaccination WHO DID NOT TEST POSITIVE PRIOR are being down played.
6. Many more children died in past regular flu seasons than with Covid, yet there was no push for masking then.

These are just for starters, and everything I stated can easily be checked via a few google searches. So much for your "logic", buckaroo.
I appreciate you actually giving a substantive argument instead of empty insults. But I must push back at the bias and inaccuracies that I see in your talking points.

Fauci has contradicted himself... He is still very credible. Nobody goes through a situation like this without missing projections. They do the best they can with the information they have an adjust accordingly. Fauci did that will honest discourse and communication about what was going on. You should give him a medal.

Testing was an issue at the beginning. It has gotten better.

Yes people with preconditions died at a much higher rate after contracting Covid than healthy people. So what?

The adverse effects of the vaccine are still minor compared to the adverse effects that Covid has on people an on our communities. I can tell you that the disinformation campaigns by the antivaxxers doesn't promote the responsible adults to fuel their agenda.

If you don't believe the efficacy rates of the vaccines then what do you think they are and why?

Masking is used to help control the spread. COVID is obviously more deadly and dangerous than the Flu. The flu doesn't fill ICU's for weeks with patients.

I appreciate you actually giving a substantive argument instead of empty insults. But I must push back at the bias and inaccuracies that I see in your talking points.

Fauci has contradicted himself... He is still very credible. Nobody goes through a situation like this without missing projections. They do the best they can with the information they have an adjust accordingly. Fauci did that will honest discourse and communication about what was going on. You should give him a medal.

Yes people with preconditions died at a much higher rate after contracting Covid than healthy people. So what?

The adverse effects of the vaccine are still minor compared to the adverse effects that Covid has on people an on our communities. I can tell you that the disinformation campaigns by the antivaxxers doesn't promote the responsible adults to fuel their agenda.

If you don't believe the efficacy rates of the vaccines then what do you think they are and why?

Masking is used to help control the spread. COVID is obviously more deadly and dangerous than the Flu. The flu doesn't fill ICU's for weeks with patients.
First off, cut the crap with the false sensitivity about "insults"....YOU started with the condescending attitude, "bucko". If you can't take it, don't dish it out.

Secondly, GMAFB with this maudlin defense of Fauci. You sure as hell wouldn't accept a bill from a car mechanic that consistently contradicted himself regarding repairing your car, much less use his services again. So why the pass for Fauci. This guy has no credibility....hasn't for over 30 years. Check this out:

Third, for your education regarding adverse effects (you can independently check this, or just check the sources and references) Why We’re Not Hearing About COVID Vaccine Side Effects

Masks are used to prevent people from infecting others, which is why surgeons use them. If someone is infected with a highly communicable, potentially fatal disease, then full protective gear with a respirator is used.

There are also masks used for lawn/yard work, construction and painting. The painters masks may be the best bet in lowering your chances of infection, but then that leaves your eyes. If someone sneezes in an enclosed space with poor or standard ventilation, then it's a good possibility of entering through the eyes.

As for your statement regarding flu patients and the ICU, hell, my mom had a nasty UTI once that put her in an isolation room for 10 days! Masks, gowns were required before entering. So I would be interested in seeing some stats from reputable sources to back your claim.

And here's a point: idiot MAGA's & RW wonks initially objected to mask mandates purely out of a "anti-nanny/commie lib'ral" gov't bent....that had NOTHING to do with medical science. True "anti-vaxxers" are a relative minority population who are against any and all vaccines at any age. The people who have legitimate information that questions the changes in immunization loads and contents for kids are NOT anti-vaxxers....the parents who pointed to autism following such changes are NOT anti-vaxxers (hell, their persistent got big pharma to cop to using a toxic derivative of mercury and subsequently removing it). The people who point out that an experimental gene based therapy (no years of research, as the FDA has traditionally done for decades) is NOT a vaccine by original definition (by the by, look into the change in the traditional definition) are NOT "anti-vaxxers". The late Dr. Kary Mullis was NOT an anti-vaxxer.

Your “missing projections” is absurd as it relates to Fau Chi. He and the NIH knew in 2017 that the publications it had done in 2008 linked Nipah virus ephrin receptor attachment to the same ephrin receptor attachment of the Mojiang virus. Mojiang mine is where SARS-CoV-2’s closest relative came from.

It’s not surprising when a band of retards are out there spreading misinformation and promoting unsafe practices during a pandemic which adds up to increased spread, increased hospitalizations, increased regulations, shut downs, and deaths. Enough is enough
Oh shut the hell up, everything Fauci has done so far is a joke. If we did what Trump said to do, we would be over this by now. So take your science and shove it up your ass. Liberals always lie and fail at everything you do.

I’ll take a 50% less chance of getting Covid along with a 97% chance of getting seriously sick from it ANY day of the week.

How stupid are you?
You ready to get your shot ever 5 to 6 weeks, and if you get sick because of them. You're on your own, because you cannot sue big pharma. So they can cut all corners on the vaccine you're putting in your body. Have at it!

You ready to get your shot ever 5 to 6 weeks, and if you get sick because of them. You're on your own, because you cannot sue big pharma. So they can cut all corners on the vaccine you're putting in your body. Have at it!
If you have a valid point...why do you need to exaggerate so egregiously?

Thing is, it's been proven that getting "vaccinated" gives you a less than 50/50 chance of contracting the disease. If you don't get vaccinated, BUT employ alternative methods to strengthen your immune system, you're no more at risk than the vaccinated. I agree the mandates are bad, and will further push this country towards anarchy. All to cover the asses of Fauci and other Wuhan investors.
The notion that vaccinated people are any less likely to become infected is no longer being pushed, you are spewing expired talking points. The current narrative is simply that vaccinated people are not getting as sick. You are supposed to ignore the problem where vaccinated people are getting infected, they are getting sick, they are dying, and they are filling the hospitals. Just push the notion that vaccinated people are getting less sick.

Forum List

Back