Covid follies #17: contradictions

Your concern for my well being is touching, but unsolicited.

I don't give a fetid dingo's kidney about your personal life choices... Kindly show me the same respect.

Not a chance of that happening. Leftism is all about mass compliance. You must call a man a woman because leftists do. Not only that you must actually believe it or they’ll publicly shame you.

Poster continues to spew false information

You are spewing expired narrative, you need to keep up with the narrative that you are supposed to be perpetuating. The problem with your perspective of the political landscape is that it isn't even yours. It is engineered for you by the MSM, so it changes faster than you can keep up. Since I keep track of media from all types of bias and political perspective, I know YOUR political position before you do.

You are spewing expired narrative, you need to keep up with the narrative that you are supposed to be perpetuating. The problem with your perspective of the political landscape is that it isn't even yours. It is engineered for you by the MSM, so it changes faster than you can keep up. Since I keep track of media from all types of bias and political perspective, I know YOUR political position before you do.
None of this is true and none of it will ever be substantiated.

Lesh is correct. Vaccination prevents infections. Somehow y’all are repeating the same lie that it doesn’t without a scrap of supporting information.

None of this is true and none of it will ever be substantiated.

Lesh is correct. Vaccination prevents infections. Somehow y’all are repeating the same lie that it doesn’t without a scrap of supporting information.
You will soon abandon the notion that vaccinated people are any less likely to become infected. You are spewing expired narrative, but you will catch up soon. I know you will need to perpetuate the last narrative you were fed by the folks who engineer you political position, but you will catch up eventually.

If you have a valid point...why do you need to exaggerate so egregiously?
Not exaggerating at all. They are talking about booster shots every 5 to 6 months and you cannot sue them no matter what. Lol, i thought you loons were against big pharma. Just more proof you do as you're told.

You will soon abandon the notion that vaccinated people are any less likely to become infected. You are spewing expired narrative, but you will catch up soon. I know you will need to perpetuate the last narrative you were fed by the folks who engineer you political position, but you will catch up eventually.
What gives you the impression that the narrative is “expired”?

You don’t think it could possibly be you that’s perpetuating a narrative you were fed? Couldn’t be. I’m sure it’s just a coincidence that masses of right wingers are saying the same thing. Just a coincidence.

Your “missing projections” is absurd as it relates to Fau Chi. He and the NIH knew in 2017 that the publications it had done in 2008 linked Nipah virus ephrin receptor attachment to the same ephrin receptor attachment of the Mojiang virus. Mojiang mine is where SARS-CoV-2’s closest relative came from.
So what’s your point?

Oh shut the hell up, everything Fauci has done so far is a joke. If we did what Trump said to do, we would be over this by now. So take your science and shove it up your ass. Liberals always lie and fail at everything you do.
Haha, no we wouldn’t be over this by now. The world is not over this and Trump wouldn’t have changed that. There certainly be more body bags though…. No doubt about that.

As they probably will continue to do till the end of time. Whats your point, that Biden is responsible for all of it?
He isn't a leader at all, Afghanistan proved that. If in the beginning, we quarantined the elderly and people with medical issues. Let the healthy work and live their lives, we would be at natural herd immunity now. Instead most people locked down and let it mutate, so now we won't ever get rid of it. You do know, if you get boosters for the rest of your life and it ruins your health. You cannot sue big pharma. Liberals in the day didn't trust them, but now you give them a reason to cut safety issues and make more money?

He isn't a leader at all, Afghanistan proved that. If in the beginning, we quarantined the elderly and people with medical issues. Let the healthy work and live their lives, we would be at natural herd immunity now. Instead most people locked down and let it mutate, so now we won't ever get rid of it. You do know, if you get boosters for the rest of your life and it ruins your health. You cannot sue big pharma. Liberals in the day didn't trust them, but now you give them a reason to cut safety issues and make more money?
Viral variants tend to get weaker and less lethal over time... Medicines and therapeutics improve. Pretty soon we will catch the flu and get a Z pack or Covid and get a C pack and be fine. Our mitigation efforts are what get us to that point without overwhelming our medical system or killing too many humans. We took the hospitals and the deaths to the edge... Your plan would have meant more in a shorter period of time. That would have been even more devastating. Thank god Trump got outted and thank god we had smart state leaders who stood up to his bullshit

First off, cut the crap with the false sensitivity about "insults"....YOU started with the condescending attitude, "bucko". If you can't take it, don't dish it out.

Secondly, GMAFB with this maudlin defense of Fauci. You sure as hell wouldn't accept a bill from a car mechanic that consistently contradicted himself regarding repairing your car, much less use his services again. So why the pass for Fauci. This guy has no credibility....hasn't for over 30 years. Check this out:

Third, for your education regarding adverse effects (you can independently check this, or just check the sources and references) Why We’re Not Hearing About COVID Vaccine Side Effects

Masks are used to prevent people from infecting others, which is why surgeons use them. If someone is infected with a highly communicable, potentially fatal disease, then full protective gear with a respirator is used.

There are also masks used for lawn/yard work, construction and painting. The painters masks may be the best bet in lowering your chances of infection, but then that leaves your eyes. If someone sneezes in an enclosed space with poor or standard ventilation, then it's a good possibility of entering through the eyes.

As for your statement regarding flu patients and the ICU, hell, my mom had a nasty UTI once that put her in an isolation room for 10 days! Masks, gowns were required before entering. So I would be interested in seeing some stats from reputable sources to back your claim.

And here's a point: idiot MAGA's & RW wonks initially objected to mask mandates purely out of a "anti-nanny/commie lib'ral" gov't bent....that had NOTHING to do with medical science. True "anti-vaxxers" are a relative minority population who are against any and all vaccines at any age. The people who have legitimate information that questions the changes in immunization loads and contents for kids are NOT anti-vaxxers....the parents who pointed to autism following such changes are NOT anti-vaxxers (hell, their persistent got big pharma to cop to using a toxic derivative of mercury and subsequently removing it). The people who point out that an experimental gene based therapy (no years of research, as the FDA has traditionally done for decades) is NOT a vaccine by original definition (by the by, look into the change in the traditional definition) are NOT "anti-vaxxers". The late Dr. Kary Mullis was NOT an anti-vaxxer.

Insult all you want I don't really give a shit. I was complimenting you on actually trying to give substance and not just lay out insults like many on this board do. I'll be sure not to do that anymore as it obviously rubs you the wrong way.

You write too much by the way. Now I have to write a novel to address all your points and many will get lost in the shuffle. These discussions work much better when we can drill in on one or a few points at a time.

I'm going to skip past the Fauci quack video that is just silly, you can tell after 20 seconds that they guy is just slinging bullshit... But lets look at your next point and linked article.

That article reads like something that somebody like you could write on your blog. Many claims, little to no sourcing. I dug into the source of the article... It came from this guys website, Dr. Joseph Mercola

Here's some background on this guy:

My god, if I used sources like this to back up my points you would be laughing out loud.

Insult all you want I don't really give a shit. I was complimenting you on actually trying to give substance and not just lay out insults like many on this board do. I'll be sure not to do that anymore as it obviously rubs you the wrong way.

You write too much by the way. Now I have to write a novel to address all your points and many will get lost in the shuffle. These discussions work much better when we can drill in on one or a few points at a time.

I'm going to skip past the Fauci quack video that is just silly, you can tell after 20 seconds that they guy is just slinging bullshit... But lets look at your next point and linked article.

That article reads like something that somebody like you could write on your blog. Many claims, little to no sourcing. I dug into the source of the article... It came from this guys website, Dr. Joseph Mercola

My god, if I used sources like this to back up my points you would be laughing out loud.
No kidding. A youtube quack.

Great place to get medical advice folks.

Oh shut the hell up, everything Fauci has done so far is a joke. If we did what Trump said to do, we would be over this by now. So take your science and shove it up your ass. Liberals always lie and fail at everything you do.
Like a broken clock, Cheeto Jeezus was right about one thing....hydroxychloroquine is very effective IF taken at the very onset of the disease. That was proven in the overseas theater. Outside of that, Cheeto Jeezus screwed up as usual...and will NEVER admit it (when has he ever admitted to error?).

1. Your initial complaint was addressed and found bogus, as the chronology of the posts shows YOU hurling the first insult. I responded in kind ONCE, so now you're just trying to dodge your failure to support your position.

2. Fascinating how you proudly display willful ignorance with an off hand dismissal of the man who invented (won a Nobel Peace prize for it) the very test that was and is used incorrectly by Fauci. See, it's easy to comment on something you know nothing about...hard to do so when confronted with facts. This is not an "insult", but an accurate assessment of your own words and actions.

3. Let's get real, you didn't "read" in so much as "scan". If you had read carefully and comprehensively, you would have noted the quotes from the CDC, Dr. McCullough, Dr. Yih, source references to the organizations that the information is derived from, etc. All one had to do is just scroll down the page to see sources such as WHO, FDA, European Journal of Clinical Microbiology & Infectious Diseases, etc. Essentially, you avoid the content by going after the author....a move used by those who cannot refute or disprove content point for point.

Given this pathetic attempt at refutation on your part, I find it laughable that you believe it's plausible. The OP and subsequent posts here stand valid.....let me know when you are ready to fully read and discuss content, and not just blow smoke.

The notion that vaccinated people are any less likely to become infected is no longer being pushed, you are spewing expired talking points. The current narrative is simply that vaccinated people are not getting as sick. You are supposed to ignore the problem where vaccinated people are getting infected, they are getting sick, they are dying, and they are filling the hospitals. Just push the notion that vaccinated people are getting less sick.
for your information:

No kidding. A youtube quack.

Great place to get medical advice folks.

Forum List

Back