Covid>>>>>>>>Economy>>>>>>>>Voting by Mail: Coincidence or Corruption?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
1. What do China and the Democrats have in common? Get rid of Trump!

2. How to do it? Crash the economy and rig the election with fraudulent ballots.

3. Am I being too cynical? Why was voting by mail not an issue until this election?

Please feel free to post your rationalizations.

2. How to do it? Crash the economy and rig the election with fraudulent ballots.

3. Am I being too cynical? Why was voting by mail not an issue until this election?

Dim traitors never waste a crisis.

WUFLU shutdown started as a 2 week pause to flatten the curve because we were all going to get the virus and we didnt want to overburden the hospitals.

Then the Dims figured they could crash the economy and blame Trump if they kept everything shut down.

It is the plan 100%.

Not cynical enough....A lot of republicans have joined the demoncrats in crashing the economy....To prove this to yourself, how many of them have stood up to this months-long lunacy and its ever-moving goalposts for a return to life as we knew it?

Not cynical enough....A lot of republicans have joined the demoncrats in crashing the economy....To prove this to yourself, how many of them have stood up to this months-long lunacy and its ever-moving goalposts for a return to life as we knew it?

Agreed,I'd be willing to bet this whole covid shit was manufactured by dems and the chinks. And there's plenty of evidence to back that up.
The timing is just too good for it to be a coincidence.

My opinion on this for what it's worth is that the democrats feel like it's the only way for a possible victory.
Sleep/Crazy Joe is not that popular, and overall a boring person. He doesn't have the ability to ignite
his tribe. Voter turn out on the democrat side would be mediocre at best if they actually have to make
the effort to go to a precinct to vote. BUT....if they can get a mail in ballot to work, they would be counting on a bunch
of the uninspired to just drop a ballot in the mail out of convenience.

Even agreeing to the fake wuflu numbers! Never trumpers

Trumpist should really get off sniffing glue. I have never read such down right batshit crazy theories as I do on this board.

I have news for you OP, fraudulent ballots were never an issue before because we never had a president that consistently spread lies that our electoral system is full of fraud until now. It is lie and Trumpist sheeple swallow that lie.

Ya’ll do yourselves a favor and get off the glue.

Trumpist should really get off sniffing glue. I have never read such down right batshit crazy theories as I do on this board.

I have news for you OP, fraudulent ballots were never an issue before because we never had a president that consistently spread lies that our electoral system is full of fraud until now. It is lie and Trumpist sheeple swallow that lie.

Never did full mail in before? Right? You all harvesting votes is known. You are truly stupid

Why in hell does your tribe need mail-in ballots? They go to a grocery store, they go out to dinner.
And...why in hell are bars closed in several states, But, bars with grills open?
Seems the fraud is by your own tribe.

Why in hell does your tribe need mail-in ballots? They go to a grocery store, they go out to dinner.
And...why in hell are bars closed in several states, But, bars with grills open?
So what..mail in ballots are legal and if voters choose to mail in their ballots that is their right. They don’t need to listen to insecure conspiracy minded Trumpists telling them how to vote. There is no fraud with mail in ballots. Your Orange leader tells you their is fraud and you fall in line. Think for yourself.

So what..mail in ballots are legal and if voters choose to mail-in ballots that is their right. They don’t need to listen to insecure conspiracy minded Trumpists telling them how to vote.
I give a shit you want to do absentee ballot votes! Your brain has been absent for some time

So what..mail in ballots are legal and if voters choose to mail-in ballots that is their right. They don’t need to listen to insecure conspiracy minded Trumpists telling them how to vote.
Yes, if initiated by the person, I'm very much in favor of that. But, the mail-in by your tribe is not that. They have a universal mailing list
that has people who have died and moved on the list.
Absentee ballot approach is just fine, and even Trump is in agreement on that.

Too a-skeered of the Covid cooties to vote in person, yet not afraid to hold mass in-person demonstrations in favor of mail-in vote fraud.

Were it not for double standards, they'd have no standards at all.

Too a-skeered of the Covid cooties to vote in person, yet not afraid to hold mass in-person demonstrations in favor of mail-in vote fraud.

Were it not for double standards, they'd have no standards at all.
Ballots mailed out have no chain of custody

Yes, if initiated by the person, I'm very much in favor of that. But, the mail-in by your tribe is not that. They have a universal mailing list

States have the power to make laws on how their residents vote. Conservatives used to believe in state’s rights. Apparently that is just another one of your beliefs that have been discarded because of your tribe’s obeisance to Trump.

There is little fraud with this form of voting. As much fear mongering coming from the Trump and Trumpists their has been none to insignificant fraud. Yes, kinks in the system need to be ironed out but to cast the entire system as fraudulent is nothing but empty rhetorical from doom merchants.

States have the power to make laws on how their residents vote. Conservatives used to believe in state’s rights. Apparently that is just another one of your beliefs that have been discarded because of your tribe’s obeisance to Trump.

There is little fraud with this form of voting. As much fear mongering coming from the Trump and Trumpists their has been none to insignificant fraud. Yes, kinks in the system need to be ironed out but to cast the entire system as fraudulent is nothing but empty rhetorical from doom merchants.
There is a difference between voting at the state level, and the federal level....I'll let you figure that out.
Kinks in the system huh? I'll just let that sit here, because we know there are kinks in the system, and therein lies the problem.

There is a difference between voting at the state level, and the federal level....I'll let you figure that out.
Kinks in the system huh? I'll just let that sit here, because we know there are kinks in the system, and therein lies the problem.
When over 120,000,000 votes are cast this November, if there are not some kinks in the system that would be a miracle. Because there may be error here and there or delays in counting the vote does not mean their is fraud. Every election since Washington has had a problem or two. But these folks never said the entire election was fraudulent. The difference between this election and past elections is that your tribe is prepared to say the entire Election is rife with fraud knowing full well that it is a lie. We have Trump condemning this election nearly every single day before a single vote is counted. Do you see the difference?

When over 120,000,000 votes are cast this November, if there are not some kinks in the system that would be a miracle. Because there may be error here and there or delays in counting the vote does not mean their is fraud. Every election since Washington has had a problem or two. But these folks never said the entire election was fraudulent. The difference between this election and past elections is that your tribe is prepared to say the entire Election is rife with fraud knowing full well that it is a lie. We have Trump condemning this election before a single vote is counted every day. Do you see the difference?
Please google the problems with the mail-in ballots from the primaries. They are significant.
I haven't seen anyone say that it's rife with fraud.

When over 120,000,000 votes are cast this November, if there are not some kinks in the system that would be a miracle. Because there may be error here and there or delays in counting the vote does not mean their is fraud. Every election since Washington has had a problem or two. But these folks never said the entire election was fraudulent. The difference between this election and past elections is that your tribe is prepared to say the entire Election is rife with fraud knowing full well that it is a lie. We have Trump condemning this election before a single vote is counted every day. Do you see the difference?
Please google the problems with the mail-in ballots from the primaries. They are significant.
I haven't seen anyone say that it's rife with fraud.
Really, have you been listening to Trump’s rhetoric? The premise of this thread is based the the system being rigged and rife with fraud..and don‘t tell me the OP is an outlier.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back