Covid and the expotential rise of teen suicide and attempts. This is so heart breaking what we as a society did to kids for political power.

The right has yet to act like they give two shits about anyone who has died during the pandemic. I don't think they are allowed to mourn, might make Trump angry.

To those of you with culpability, DON'T read this. Your own children are at stake.

I know Baylor Medical is just another rnj site. You people are psychos

I couldn't get to the link, but at any rate, anyone who works with children/teens knew this and saw it coming from very early on.

Even the Strict Lockdowners are fiercely backpedaling now, trying to cover for the untold damage this did to our kids. And in Blue areas, is continuing to do.

Too late. We have the receipts.

^^^^^^ Relegated to TDS gibberish nonsense
Opposing measures to stop the spread of covid necessarily requires one to ignore the human cost of inaction. It's terribly sad that some people can't take isolation. My heart goes out to them. I am allowed to mourn for every casualty of the pandemic. You are only allowed to act sad when it suits the narrative. Occasional flashes of compassion are obviously false.

• Banned
I couldn't get to the link, but at any rate, anyone who works with children/teens knew this and saw it coming from very early on.

Even the Strict Lockdowners are fiercely backpedaling now, trying to cover for the untold damage this did to our kids. And in Blue areas, is continuing to do.

• Banned

We will have an extensive and full investigation on this total destruction.

Starting with why Obama left us one mask and gown in reserve after his failed easy pandemic

We already know the whole truth and story. We knew from day one this was a pandemic of the aged and sick

Opposing measures to stop the spread of covid necessarily requires one to ignore the human cost of inaction. It's terribly sad that some people can't take isolation. My heart goes out to them. I am allowed to mourn for every casualty of the pandemic. You are only allowed to act sad when it suits the narrative. Occasional flashes of compassion are obviously false.
Partisan left wingers don't actually care either. It's all just shallow posturing. Tragedy and death are always a great opportunity for political points.

The right has yet to act like they give two shits about anyone who has died during the pandemic. I don't think they are allowed to mourn, might make Trump angry.
This is what I like about this site.....TDS on display 24/7.

I mean the mere fact that you allowed your own children to suffer, and are still being tortured by mask mandates in many places is beyond the pale. In some of the blue population centers the teacher unions are talking about going to "remote learning" again. WTF?

Then to add insult to injury you pushed for your low-risk children to be shot-up with a drug that nobody really knows the long term effects of.....I just hope it works out for them but if it doesn't it will be the biggest crime ever perpetrated against children in the history of the world.....And it will be on you.

And all for what, so your masters could manipulate a election? It's evil, there is no other way to describe it......May your final reckoning come swift and harsh and may God have mercy on your souls.

This is what I like about this site.....TDS on display 24/7.

I mean the mere fact that you allowed your own children to suffer, and are still being tortured by mask mandates in many places is beyond the pale. In some of the blue population centers the teacher unions are talking about going to "remote learning" again. WTF?

Then to add insult to injury you pushed for your low-risk children to be shot-up with a drug that nobody really knows the long term effects of.....I just hope it works out for them but if it doesn't it will be the biggest crime ever perpetrated against children in the history of the world.....And it will be on you.

And all for what, so your masters could manipulate a election? It's evil, there is no other way to describe it......May your final reckoning come swift and harsh and may God have mercy on your souls.
Actually, remote learning might be a good thing....

That way, the parents can sit there and watch the garbage their kids are being taught, instead of the teachers trying to hide it (and telling the kids not to even mention it to their parents)!!!!!

Where is the names list of the dead Americans? Where are the reports for Chinese communist teen suicides? Nazi-Dem media is convinced their reading prisoners can't boycott its stupidity and violence.

I'm going to be patient with you

We are talking about children you child.

We knew children were not big spreaders or got sick

You ruined them

Forum List

Back