Covid 19 vs 1919 influenza

Wearing masks and staying indoors while driving people like a herd with fear is killing probably 75% of them with china virus...along with previous/current ill health. Starvation and not being able to support your family is another contributor to mental health. Have you tried to see a doctor lately? Dentist?

Its all bullshit. Couple of days ago, I went to the market and everyone had masks on except me. I got glared at but nobody said anything to me. My face isn't hidden...they knew from looking at my expression not to bother. So instead of glaring back, I just baaaaaaaaaa'd at them. Baaaaaaa. Baaaaaaaaaaaa.

Same here, I feel like I am in the twilight zone when I go out and I am the only one not a part of the mask cult. I really can't believe how many people have fallen for this. I also think many people wear the mask because they don't want confrontation and are scared. Me, I don't bow down to tyranny, I am a vet. :)
Thank you for your service.
Many of them think they HAVE to wear one...and they do if the manager of the store is an asswipe. Or if not an asswipe, wants to keep his job because he is threatened with being fired if not making customers wear one. And THOSE people make their employees do it because "corporate" gave the order. And "corporate" gave those orders because if they don't comply, they get their business licenses yanked. It goes higher and higher, this power of command. Some are sheep...some are complicit in the bullshit (Dems).

Thankyou!:re:

Yes, for sure.. sadly. I rarely go into Wal-Mart but about 2 weeks ago I embarrassingly did.lol! The worker at the door asked me "where is your mask"? I said I got a drink in my hand and my hands are full, and I just kept walking and he didn't stop me. :D I am just waiting for one of them to try and tackle me.lol!

Have you always been anti social, or simply a trumpsters who will act in this stupid manner of your messiah?
I bet you wear your mask when you are alone, in your empty house or empty back yard (breezes, ya know), driving in your car with no passengers. Good sheep:itsok:. Baaaaaaaaaaa.

You're ignorant too: Maybe you should read some history, start with Defoe's Book,

Maybe if Dumb Donald did a little research instead of putting himself and his reelection first we would be past the crisis and not see the worsening of infections and deaths eight months into this pandemic. It's people like you who pollute social media and politicize this crisis by putting the blame on the Media, the Scientists, China and State Governors when the only one culpable is trump.

Spooge Catcher implying anyone else is "ignorant"? If there is a mother fucker more deliberately ignorant than that cum dumpster they must reside in Hollywood.

1607120755680.png

Have you always been anti social, or simply a trumpsters who will act in this stupid manner of your messiah?

You've always been this stupid, it's no act with you. When people ask if you were dropped on your head as a baby you probably ought to admit you were spiked like a football.

It's too bad you were not aborted properly.

Wearing masks and staying indoors while driving people like a herd with fear is killing probably 75% of them with china virus...along with previous/current ill health. Starvation and not being able to support your family is another contributor to mental health. Have you tried to see a doctor lately? Dentist?

Its all bullshit. Couple of days ago, I went to the market and everyone had masks on except me. I got glared at but nobody said anything to me. My face isn't hidden...they knew from looking at my expression not to bother. So instead of glaring back, I just baaaaaaaaaa'd at them. Baaaaaaa. Baaaaaaaaaaaa.

Same here, I feel like I am in the twilight zone when I go out and I am the only one not a part of the mask cult. I really can't believe how many people have fallen for this. I also think many people wear the mask because they don't want confrontation and are scared. Me, I don't bow down to tyranny, I am a vet. :)
Many of them think they HAVE to wear one...and they do if the manager of the store is an asswipe. Or if not an asswipe, wants to keep his job because he is threatened with being fired if not making customers wear one. And THOSE people make their employees do it because "corporate" gave the order. And "corporate" gave those orders because if they don't comply, they get their business licenses yanked. It goes higher and higher, this power of command. Some are sheep...some are complicit in the bullshit (Dems).

Yes, for sure.. sadly. I rarely go into Wal-Mart but about 2 weeks ago I embarrassingly did.lol! The worker at the door asked me "where is your mask"? I said I got a drink in my hand and my hands are full, and I just kept walking and he didn't stop me. :D I am just waiting for one of them to try and tackle me.lol!

How is it anti social to stand up to tyranny? You seem confused.

Medical science and treatment that has progressed thanks to the free market is what allowed the life expectancy to reach the level it has. It wouldn't be where it is if the government did not inhibit innovation.

Actually, most medical research is funded by government grants. Free markets means you spend more money researching baldness cures and erection pills than a cure for cancer.

That has NOTHING to do with the fact that generations before had to go out of non-airconditioned houses in the early hours, gather eggs, wring a chicken's neck, feed and milk cattle then go to school and get remarkably better educations without any federal funds.

quite right. Life before the government established a middle class was short, brutish and boring. I'm glad I live now and not then. So are you.

To claim those of us who support protecting mask wearing are members of some tyranny is stupid. Only the small minority of idiots and sociopathic jerks defy the request of Governors and Mayors, and the vast majority of private shops, groceries, public transit and government buildings require their right to protect the people. You're not confused, you are a brainwashed idiot. And of course only trump supporters are so stupid, and I mean that literally.

To claim those of us who support protecting mask wearing are members of some tyranny is stupid. Only the small minority of idiots and sociopathic jerks defy the request of Governors and Mayors, and the vast majority of private shops, groceries, public transit and government buildings require their right to protect the people. You're not confused, you are a brainwashed idiot. And of course only trump supporters are so stupid, and I mean that literally.

What planet are you on? Do you live in China?lol!! When Governors and Mayors give illegal orders then yes they WILL NOT be followed. And yes, being made to wear a mask is tyranny and the entities that force it should be held accountable by the Nuremburg code and war crimes against humanity.

Forum List

Back