Covid-19 vaccines: ethical, legal and practical considerations

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
7.3 with respect to ensuring high vaccine uptake:
"7.3.1 ensure that citizens are informed that the vaccination is NOT mandatory and that no one is politically, socially, or otherwise pressured to get themselves vaccinated, if they do not wish to do so themselves;
7.3.2 ensure that no one is discriminated against for not having been vaccinated, due to possible health risks or not wanting to be vaccinated;

Common sense...from Europe no less.

7.3 with respect to ensuring high vaccine uptake:
"7.3.1 ensure that citizens are informed that the vaccination is NOT mandatory and that no one is politically, socially, or otherwise pressured to get themselves vaccinated, if they do not wish to do so themselves;
7.3.2 ensure that no one is discriminated against for not having been vaccinated, due to possible health risks or not wanting to be vaccinated;

Common sense...from Europe no less.

Good to know many of the leaders in the countries of Europe dont have shit for brains and are not part of the new world order agenda that Bush,Obama,and Clinton have all spoken of. :thup:

Alright, yeah, it's time for the Ignore button. later. Just seeing your lion Avatar annoys me at this point
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
you are doing him a favor.the majority on the board have no interest in speaking with a child troll anyways so i think i speak for him in saying he issues you a big :thankusmile: and is doing this as well over that great news.:banana: :dance: :2up:

Well, a couple of weeks ago, the VA called me and told me that I was eligible for the vaccine. They also stated that if I chose to not get the vaccine, it would have no impact on the care that I received from the VA. Myself? I chose to get the vaccine when I could, and am now waiting for my second shot. Vaccinate people. It's good for everyone if you do. And yeah, after they gave me the shot, they made me wait for around 20 min. to make sure I didn't have a reaction. I'm looking forward to getting my second shot in a couple of weeks, because 2 weeks after that, I can stop wearing a mask and show off my whiskers and moustache.

I won't be eligible for months the way things are going....so I hope it won't be necessary at that time....

Here are some world human rights declarations
UNESCO - Universal Declaration on Bioethics

Article 6 – Consent
1. Any preventive, diagnostic and therapeutic medical intervention is only to be carried out with the prior, free and informed consent of the person concerned, based on adequate information. The consent should, where appropriate, be express and may be withdrawn by the person concerned at any time and for any reason without disadvantage or prejudice.

The Nuremberg Code

1. The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential.
This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, over-reaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion; and should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved, as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision.

The Nuremberg Code is endorsed by the National Institute for Health, headed up by Dr. Fauci.

Biological - SARS-CoV-2 - Mandatory Vaccine Rights

Well, a couple of weeks ago, the VA called me and told me that I was eligible for the vaccine. They also stated that if I chose to not get the vaccine, it would have no impact on the care that I received from the VA. Myself? I chose to get the vaccine when I could, and am now waiting for my second shot. Vaccinate people. It's good for everyone if you do. And yeah, after they gave me the shot, they made me wait for around 20 min. to make sure I didn't have a reaction. I'm looking forward to getting my second shot in a couple of weeks, because 2 weeks after that, I can stop wearing a mask and show off my whiskers and moustache.

Good luck on that second jab and I hope you don't get COVID before then.

The formation of so-called “non-neutralizing antibodies” can lead to an exaggerated immune reaction, especially when the test person is confronted with the real, “wild” virus after vaccination. This so-called antibody-dependent amplification, ADE, has long been known from experiments with corona vaccines in cats, for example. In the course of these studies all cats that initially tolerated the vaccination well died after catching the wild virus.

These SARS-CoV vaccines all induced antibody and protection against infection with SARS-CoV. However, challenge of mice given any of the vaccines led to occurrence of Th2-type immunopathology suggesting hypersensitivity to SARS-CoV components was induced. Caution in proceeding to application of a SARS-CoV vaccine in humans is indicated.

Biological - SARS-CoV-2 - Vaccine Health Concerns

Forum List

Back