Covid 19 immunity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all you guys!!!! Trump is coming here to my town this FRIDAY! what a riot. its a one intersection town. Hope it gets on the news.
[/QUOTE]
"A riot", you said? You do have a sense of humor.
[/QUOTE]
Its worse then that. We just picked up my car at the mechanics. He told us his best friend (a guy) came in and was so upset he was crying. OMG you cant make this stuff up. TDS big time. LOLOLOL

While it seems strange to hate Trump, there is nothing to love, either.
Once in a while, he has done something I agreed with. In general, he is no less nor no more deluded than his dedicated detractors.
The duopoly has just about everything under control, and what escapes that control rapidly feels the wrath.

Once in a while, he has done something I agreed with. In general, he is no less nor no more deluded than his dedicated detractors.
The duopoly has just about everything under control, and what escapes that control rapidly feels the wrath.

look for me on tv!

look for me on tv!
You'll be the one with a beer stein in your hand?

look for me on tv!

YES!

You want one I deliver?

Life Underwriter qualified here.
They have been nicely parading the names and pics of some of the souls lost on TV as a memorial.

I noticed every one under 60 was pretty overweight as I glanced them in memorial.

If you are 30 lbs heavier, it causes your heart to have to pump so much extra blood, and the lungs work harder. People overweight tend to have hypertension, diabetes, high lipid levels, and gout. Half of them have uncontrolled comorbids, which is dangerous with the flu or this.

Weight, age,uncontrolled comorbids, and early med attention are critical factors.
Come on man! It's only the sniffles. Going to eat a can of Tunafish
Remember, you only eat the contents.
I eat the whole thing, label and all
You must have quite a dentist. Also, the heavy metals in the tuna probably aren't counter acted by those in the can. That said, any virus seeing you do that would probably be discouraged from attacking.
I don't need a lecture or any advice.
I luv good tuna.
Just had some for dinner, not from a can.
I like tuna with cheeze wiz.
One can only hope you're jesting.
you decide sweetie.
Not sure if I'm sooted to judge.
You might be? Never know. he he he? You don't need to be? this stuff goes back a long way? xo xo. I'm going home.... I shouldn't have strayed? I knew better. but the temptation was irrestible? I couldn't resist. LOL
This is home. You just don't know it yet.
Hey all you guys!!!! Trump is coming here to my town this FRIDAY! what a riot. its a one intersection town. Hope it gets on the news.
Really!? That's pretty kool. Maybe you'll see Karen with her daughter with the fuzzy bunny ears.

Life Underwriter qualified here.
They have been nicely parading the names and pics of some of the souls lost on TV as a memorial.

I noticed every one under 60 was pretty overweight as I glanced them in memorial.

If you are 30 lbs heavier, it causes your heart to have to pump so much extra blood, and the lungs work harder. People overweight tend to have hypertension, diabetes, high lipid levels, and gout. Half of them have uncontrolled comorbids, which is dangerous with the flu or this.

Weight, age,uncontrolled comorbids, and early med attention are critical factors.
Come on man! It's only the sniffles. Going to eat a can of Tunafish
Remember, you only eat the contents.
I eat the whole thing, label and all
You must have quite a dentist. Also, the heavy metals in the tuna probably aren't counter acted by those in the can. That said, any virus seeing you do that would probably be discouraged from attacking.
I don't need a lecture or any advice.
I luv good tuna.
Just had some for dinner, not from a can.
I like tuna with cheeze wiz.
One can only hope you're jesting.
you decide sweetie.
Not sure if I'm sooted to judge.
You might be? Never know. he he he? You don't need to be? this stuff goes back a long way? xo xo. I'm going home.... I shouldn't have strayed? I knew better. but the temptation was irrestible? I couldn't resist. LOL
This is home. You just don't know it yet.
Really!? That's pretty kool. Maybe you'll see Karen with her daughter with the fuzzy bunny ears.

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

YES!
[/QUOTE]

You want one I deliver?
[/QUOTE]
That would be very interesting to see, but highly doubtful.

Pom? We do have a Karen. She comes into the chiro's. with the typical hair cut. Her kid does have bunny ears? Another annoying chick. Wearing Daniel boon hat. Wendy. It's real. LOL it's got a fluffy tail? It's not FAKE? she broke down, and the rich in town picks her to help... puts her in his pick up? he had a mild tempered LAB? the dog went Nuts on her hat. gee? the guy told us all." never seen my Lab behave like that. wanna go to heaven? Pom? they say I am disheveled? gone feril? lol

[/QUOTE]

YES!
[/QUOTE]

You want one I deliver?
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE

I may hop a ride on a Fed X truck. ;)

YES!
[/QUOTE]

You want one I deliver?
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE

[/QUOTE]
The driver would like that, I'm sure.

YES!

You want one I deliver?
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
Should I choose UPS

YES!

You want one I deliver?
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
Should I choose UPS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back