Covid 19 immunity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Life Underwriter qualified here.
They have been nicely parading the names and pics of some of the souls lost on TV as a memorial.

I noticed every one under 60 was pretty overweight as I glanced them in memorial.

If you are 30 lbs heavier, it causes your heart to have to pump so much extra blood, and the lungs work harder. People overweight tend to have hypertension, diabetes, high lipid levels, and gout. Half of them have uncontrolled comorbids, which is dangerous with the flu or this.

Weight, age,uncontrolled comorbids, and early med attention are critical factors.
Come on man! It's only the sniffles. Going to eat a can of Tunafish
Remember, you only eat the contents.
I eat the whole thing, label and all
You must have quite a dentist. Also, the heavy metals in the tuna probably aren't counter acted by those in the can. That said, any virus seeing you do that would probably be discouraged from attacking.
I don't need a lecture or any advice.
I luv good tuna.
Just had some for dinner, not from a can.
I like tuna with cheeze wiz.
One can only hope you're jesting.

What else is there?

One needs fun. Played any punk records lately?
Well yes? actually? a parrot? Let the bodies hit the floor, let the bodies hit The FLOOOOOOR?all Fun to me mindful?
I must retreat where it's a safe space? LOLOL

No such place. I can assure you of that. :safetocomeoutff:
no where to run no where to hide.? all good for the smart arsses?

There’s a group of us mercenaries. Hiding in the bushes.:hhello:
he he? my crushes are movin on . p p made me swoon? LOL

lol. Love‘s young dream?
It will be ok? lol whah ha ha.. going home.???????

They have been nicely parading the names and pics of some of the souls lost on TV as a memorial.

I noticed every one under 60 was pretty overweight as I glanced them in memorial.

If you are 30 lbs heavier, it causes your heart to have to pump so much extra blood, and the lungs work harder. People overweight tend to have hypertension, diabetes, high lipid levels, and gout. Half of them have uncontrolled comorbids, which is dangerous with the flu or this.

Weight, age,uncontrolled comorbids, and early med attention are critical factors.
You must have quite a dentist. Also, the heavy metals in the tuna probably aren't counter acted by those in the can. That said, any virus seeing you do that would probably be discouraged from attacking.
I luv good tuna.
you decide sweetie.
Not sure if I'm sooted to judge.

I luv good tuna.

What else is there?

One needs fun. Played any punk records lately?
Well yes? actually? a parrot? Let the bodies hit the floor, let the bodies hit The FLOOOOOOR?all Fun to me mindful?
I must retreat where it's a safe space? LOLOL

No such place. I can assure you of that. :safetocomeoutff:
no where to run no where to hide.? all good for the smart arsses?

There’s a group of us mercenaries. Hiding in the bushes.:hhello:
he he? my crushes are movin on . p p made me swoon? LOL

lol. Love‘s young dream?
It will be ok? lol whah ha ha.. going home.???????

Wherever that is.

I luv good tuna.
you decide sweetie.
You might be? Never know. he he he? You don't need to be? this stuff goes back a long way? xo xo. I'm going home.... I shouldn't have strayed? I knew better. but the temptation was irrestible? I couldn't resist. LOL

I luv good tuna.
you decide sweetie.
You might be? Never know. he he he? You don't need to be? this stuff goes back a long way? xo xo. I'm going home.... I shouldn't have strayed? I knew better. but the temptation was irrestible? I couldn't resist. LOL
This is home. You just don't know it yet.

I luv good tuna.
you decide sweetie.
yea right. you two

I luv good tuna.
you decide sweetie.
yea pom pom? and your gonna teach me?

I luv good tuna.
you decide sweetie.
I can't teach you nothing. You have to learn everything for yourself. Like every thing in life.

Tunafish and I are not the same person..............lolol. Ask any moderator bottles. IP's are different

I luv good tuna.
you decide sweetie.
I bet your Tuna is DLICIOUS!
Albacore has the best smell and taste. My wife prepares her Albacore quiet nicely by washing it and preparing it for consumption.

I luv good tuna.
you decide sweetie.
I can't teach you nothing. You have to learn everything for yourself. Like every thing in life.

Tunafish and I are not the same person..............lolol. Ask any moderator bottles. IP's are different
well I for one ,am sick of guessing!

I luv good tuna.
you decide sweetie.

LOL. Their playing you. Honestly, ask to check the IPs from their darling moderators. They owe it to you.

Tuna is tuna. I have never had a Sock. I changed my handle a million times, but never a fake accnt.

I luv good tuna.
you decide sweetie.

LOL. Their playing you. Honestly, ask to check the IPs from their darling moderators. They owe it to you.

Tuna is tuna. I have never had a Sock. I changed my handle a million times, but never a fake accnt.
no, I did NOT ask them. they have nothing to do with this. nothing at all. so don't pull this again.

I luv good tuna.
you decide sweetie.

no, I did NOT ask them. they have nothing to do with this. nothing at all. so don't pull this again.
they are the only ones that can prove this. so i stop here because you don't believe me

I luv good tuna.
you decide sweetie.

they are the only ones that can prove this. so i stop here because you don't believe me
you have anything else? you can email me over there.

I luv good tuna.
you decide sweetie.
Hey all you guys!!!! Trump is coming here to my town this FRIDAY! what a riot. its a one intersection town. Hope it gets on the news.

[/QUOTE]
Hey all you guys!!!! Trump is coming here to my town this FRIDAY! what a riot. its a one intersection town. Hope it gets on the news.
[/QUOTE]
"A riot", you said? You do have a sense of humor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back