Covid-19 Deaths under Biden Surpass Deaths during Trump Administration

13.5 Million vaccinated by Trump before he left is more than a Million. No one said anything different.

His goal was 35 Million.
Closer to 19 million since they were already at 1 million per day (Veggie Joe's goal 100 days into his regime :abgg2q.jpg: )

Yes, Trump was very good at taking credit for other people's hard work. Because no one would have been working on a Covid Vaccine if Trump didn't say so.

Forget the Mordena vaccine was developed in Germany.

So you are kind of making my point for me, Trump didn't have a plan. That's why so many vaccines got wasted.
So, you're going to double down on your lies eh? typical....

My God man, do you know how Government works? The POTUS is not some King sitting there ordering every detail...He has Agency heads that these things are delegated to...No?

It is the height of dishonesty to sit there 2 years after the first case of Covid, and say what anyone should have done at the time...You haven't a clue...

But that's the point. Trump thought he knew better than the Agency Heads. He got crazy when Fauci got more respect on the issue than he did and he invited Dr. Demon Sperm to be an "expert" on Hydrochlorquinine when Fauci said it wasn't particularly useful. He listened to quacks like Scott Atlas instead of experts.

People at the time said he was fucking it up.

You see, Trump could have come out a hero on this one, if he had done what Bush did after 9/11, and just let the people who knew what they were doing to their jobs. Trumps failures can be directly linked to his character flaws of extreme narcissism.

Nobody can be smarter than him and it only matters if it effects him personally.

So, you're going to double down on your lies eh? typical....

Nobody is going to look back at Trump's management of Covid and say, "Good Job".

When this first broke out in March 2020, I said that Covid would be Trump's Katrina...

Even I didn't realize that he would make Katrina look like a relatively well-run operation.

What Partisan?

Trump supporters only, took disinfectants or injected themselves with bleach or whatever, because he mentioned such a thing during a speech. That doing so would save them from covid.

Fellow Americans for sure, who decided to listen 100% to the President, something they should have known better, but did not.

And therefore the consequences of poisoning and death.
Quote Trump telling people to inject bleach, or admit you are a lying sack of shit Sixties Fan

easyt65 said:
DEMOCRATS, not COVID, murdered tens of thousands of elderly Americans by knowingly, intentionally putting virus-infected patients in nursing homes.

Biden murdered thousands by lying to them, telling vaccinated people they could not get the virus.

He and Democrats destroyed 60% of all minority-owned small businesses with Un-Constitutional mandates Democrates violated themselves.
------------------
1) That is one Democrat at the very start of the virus.

2) Biden only told the population what was known at the time. As soon as it was realized that vaccinated people could get it, or get it again, doctors and scientists revised their findings.

3) The virus, and inability to keep many businesses open is what destroyed those businesses. Many others adapted, or started doing business from home, or online.

4). The mask and vaccine Mandates are not Unconstitutional.

------
“The legal question is: Are you violating the rights of an individual, and if so, does the state have a really good reason for doing it?” said George J. Annas, JD, a Boston University School of Public Health professor of health law, ethics, and human rights.

A precedent was set with a nearly 120-year-old Supreme Court case, Annas said. In 1904, Jacobson v. Massachusetts established the right to require vaccination against smallpox or face a $5 fine. Similarly, Biden’s proposed mandate would fine employers up to $13,600 per violation.

Most COVID-19 vaccine mandates also come with a choice for individuals: Get vaccinated or get tested, Annas says.

“No one is going to hold you down and get a vaccine,” he says. “Most mandates give you the chance to get tested regularly, [which] would be more of a pain than getting the shot.”

In general, employers are free to require employees be vaccinated, and schools have been mandating vaccines for measles and other diseases for years. But Texas Gov. Greg Abbott on Monday issued an executive order that prohibits any business or other entity from requiring COVID-19 vaccinations, which he said he’d withdraw if state lawmakers pass a similar permanent law.

Mask mandates are, in some ways, even easier to impose, Annas said. These requirements allow people to take part in certain activities, such as in-person schooling. Like vaccines, people cannot be forced to comply, but they can be excluded from partaking.
“Mask mandates allow you to be part of doing something. You’re not going to be forced to put on a mask,” Annas said. “But they can say ‘Your child will not come to school without a mask.’”

Legal scholars also say the case for religious exemption is likely not strong enough to win in court. One religious concern that has circulated is that fetal cell lines developed from aborted cells were used to produce the Johnson & Johnson shot. But most leaders from faiths across the board have come out in favor of the vaccine. Pope Francis called getting vaccinated against COVID-19 an “act of love.”

In a 1944 case, Prince v. Commonwealth of Massachusetts, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that “the right to practice religion freely does not include liberty to expose the community or the child to communicable disease or the latter to ill health or death.”

4). The mask and vaccine Mandates are not Unconstitutional.

The courts say you are full of shit.......but you read something on the innerwebs, so it must be true.

Trump was president for three months after the election. He spent more time trying to undermine democracy than he did trying to get vaccines distributed. Point was, by the time he left, very few shots were in arms.

The reason why trump had few vaccinated was that it wasn't his priority to have a plan. This is why vaccines were sent out, and then went bad on shelves because they didn't get them into arms. Trump also didn't order enough vaccinations for the first go around.
Around 19 million is "very few"? Clowns on the left mocked Trump when he said he would have a vaccine by the end of the year, now you are crying because he only go 19 million vaccinated before he left.

Exactly what is any President or person in government supposed to say when confronting such a pandemic. "Give up people, it is much too hard and difficult to beat it. Let us throw the towel as we will never get it under control" ?????

"I’m never going to raise the white flag and surrender. We’re going to beat this virus. We’re going to get it under control, I promise you. "
Joe Biden
--------
Despite all of this, Dr. William Schaffner, a professor of medicine in the Division of Infectious Diseases at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tenn., is hopeful.

If things move forward expeditiously, "by sometime this winter we could have COVID under control," he said. That doesn't mean it will be completely gone.

Instead, Schaffner said, "we would be on the same track as before delta, entering a new normal."

Kates envisions a point in which COVID-19 does become manageable, if the U.S. is able to significantly increase vaccination rates. But she also thinks the virus will still likely be circulating and become an endemic disease.

"The likelihood of it not being an issue is diminishing since vaccine coverage is so poor in other countries. Containing COVID depends on what we do globally, too," said Kates. "The likely scenario of the U.S. is we'll be living with it for a while, and containment will be dependent on vaccination rates."

Beating the virus is a global endeavor. If people keep traveling and spreading any of the variants, it will take longer to make it go away, or make it less dangerous or contagious.

Vaccines and masks are helping all over the world.

Let us kill hope, why don't we?
"I’m never going to raise the white flag and surrender. We’re going to beat this virus. We’re going to get it under control, I promise you. "
Joe Biden

And then he did last week when he told governors he had no plan to get rid of the virus and it was all on them.

I wouldn't have called it a hoax.
I wouldn't have gottten all upset that Dr. Fauci was getting better press than I was (to the point where Trump supporters were threatening Fauci's family)
I wouldn't have disbanded the Pandemic Response team.
I wouldn't have openly undermined governors who were trying to get it under control. I would have slapped around GOP governors who weren't.
I wouldn't have lied to people telling them it would go away by Easter, when Dr. Fauci was telling me otherwise.
I wouldn't have openly undermined governors who were trying to get it under control. I would have slapped around GOP governors who weren't.

Both of these are lies, the rest would do nothing to fight the virus. They are simply you whining and crying.

Around 19 million is "very few"? Clowns on the left mocked Trump when he said he would have a vaccine by the end of the year, now you are crying because he only go 19 million vaccinated before he left.

Except he didn't get anywhere near 19 million vaccinated before he left.

His goal was 10 million by the end of the year, and he didn't hit that.

Both of these are lies, the rest would do nothing to fight the virus.

Actually, they were profound failures in his management.

NOBODY is going to look back at Trump's Covid Response and say, "Job well done".

The US under Trump had 4% of the world's population and 25% of the Covid cases/deaths... That's a special level of incompetence.

There are failures from all over. And as I posted, the mandate is not unconstitutional, even if someone at Newsweek thinks it is so. Based on what ?

Did you take into account that David Alexander, who wrote that opinion, and it is an opinion, is a Republican?

"Larry Alexander Green (age 73) Sarasota, Fl and is affiliated with the Republican Party."

Was he being unbiased when he wrote that opinion?

Approval of disapproval this first year is not as important as you think compared to the number of people who are being vaccinated and being protected from contracting a serious reaction to covid, be hospitalized or possibly die.
And as I posted, the mandate is not unconstitutional,

Nobody cares about your delusions.

Actually, they were profound failures in his management.

NOBODY is going to look back at Trump's Covid Response and say, "Job well done".

The US under Trump had 4% of the world's population and 25% of the Covid cases/deaths... That's a special level of incompetence.

US has more deaths under Veggie Joe, and he had all 3 Trump vaccines the whole time. Special level of incompetence?

I wouldn't have called it a hoax.
I wouldn't have gottten all upset that Dr. Fauci was getting better press than I was (to the point where Trump supporters were threatening Fauci's family)
I wouldn't have lied to people telling them it would go away by Easter, when Dr. Fauci was telling me otherwise.

Trump didn't do that. You are a liar.

Except when we got the treatment, Trump didn't have a plan to distribute it... which is why a lot of the doses that were bought in the intial round went bad because they had no way to get it into arms.

Under Biden, we went from less than 1% vaccinated to nearly 70% vaccinated.
Under Biden, we went from less than 1% vaccinated to nearly 70% vaccinated.

Less than 1%? So you claim less than 3.3 million vaccinated when Trump left? Link?

The variant that Trump had was less infectious. Trump didn't follow the scientist and did his own thing. Biden follows the advice of the CDC and science.
How is that working out for you. Biden's variant isn't nearly as fatal as the one Trump dealt with without the vaccine.

Actually, China did what we FAILED to do. They locked down Wuhan tighter than a fly's butthole.

But did they underreport their numbers? Probably.

Let's look at Japan and South Korea, countries that had very few Covid Deaths because they took it seriously. No doubt about those numbers. While a few countries did fuck up the response - mainly ones with leaders like Trump such as the UK and Brazil - most countries took this seriously and saved countless lives.

The US. Not so much. We made this a cultural issue when it never, ever should have been.
So you admit they under reported and India then surpassed us. So your initial statement is bogus. Sweden didn’t lock down at all. Oh well. Guess you were wrong again. j-mac utterly humiliated you to boot. As did Nostra. Happy New Year!

Nobody is going to look back at Trump's management of Covid and say, "Good Job".

When this first broke out in March 2020, I said that Covid would be Trump's Katrina...

Even I didn't realize that he would make Katrina look like a relatively well-run operation.
More nonsense from you eh Joe...I am confident that hacks like yourself will never give credit to anyone other than other democrats...That doesn't in any way mean that you are correct...It just means you are blinded by partisan smoke, and platitudes. Have fun in what ever your reality is when you lose so big in 22, and 24 that you demo's may not gain significant office again in my lifetime...

Forum List

Back