COVFEFE Is The New Secret Weapon! The World Will Be Blown To Bits! (Spicer Knows About Covfefe(?)!)

He probably meant to write KERFUFFLE-----which is a word-----kinda. Time to move on, folks

He was trying to type "coverage"

Everyone knows it was a typo. Why lie? What's the point? It's like lying about not being able to find a dress in DC for the inauguration or that it didn't rain during his inaugural address. Stupid shit, easily disproved. Why lie unless it is pathological.

He probably meant to write KERFUFFLE-----which is a word-----kinda. Time to move on, folks

Everyone knows it was a typo. Why lie? What's the point? It's like lying about not being able to find a dress in DC for the inauguration or that it didn't rain during his inaugural address. Stupid shit, easily disproved. Why lie unless it is pathological.

It is pathological.

Mention to any Trumper about them losing the popular vote and watch the spin… It’s an unimportant factoid made 100% unimportant by our system….but they cannot admit it.

It is pathological.

Mention to any Trumper about them losing the popular vote and watch the spin… It’s an unimportant factoid made 100% unimportant by our system….but they cannot admit it.

I admit it......

It is pathological.

kinda like "mention to any hater that how he won is how every president who won before him, won...and watch them broney off for a solid 2nd prize participation ribbon.

With his tiny hands, I am surprised he doesn't have more typos

everyone does TYPOS-------lots of boys have trouble spelling.-------its kinda cute

It is pathological.

kinda like "mention to any hater that how he won is how every president who won before him, won...and watch them broney off for a solid 2nd prize participation ribbon.

Broney?

Is that anything like
"COVFEFE

It is pathological.

I admit it......

So it doesn’t bother you that your messiah lost by 3,000,000 votes?

So the tweets are leaks, like of codes, like maybe the ones in the little briefcase that sets everything off!

Nixon used to have fun with nuke levels, too(?)!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Who needs "Jihad" when you have the little codes! Maybe more fun with Putin, and those codes? Trump's codes are bigger than Putin's codes?)
He was tweeting while sleep walking.

and with his pants down------the word is KERFUFFLE. sheeeesh-----a NATIONAL
EMERGENCY OVER A TYPO
"a national emergency"? No. Lots of laughter, tho.

It is pathological.

Broney?

Is that anything like
"COVFEFE”
dunno but quit sending me pics of your broney meetings, dude. kinda demented.

It is pathological.

I admit it......

not nearly as much as it seems to bother you your messiah lost where it mattered.

It is pathological.

Broney?

Is that anything like
"COVFEFE”
dunno but quit sending me pics of your broney meetings, dude. kinda demented.

What the hell are you talking about?

So now we have it! Covfefe is about the 40% success rate of the anti-nuke new capacity. Covfefe is Donald Trump's new Wall! Covfefe is the New Trump Plan! (Spicer says that President Trump, and the Trump Inner Circle: All know what Covfefe means(?)!)

All jokes aside, Trump's 'covfefe' tweet sparks questions too

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(EEEEEEEEK!!!! Billions worldwide know what that means(?)!)
If the president fainted two or three times people would want to get him help, but this guy is seriously mentally disturbed and his sheep followers just look away.
Liberals are mentally disturbed AND stupid. They think with simple projection no one will notice.

It is pathological.

I admit it......

not nearly as much as it seems to bother you your messiah lost where it mattered.

See what I mean? Trumpians can’t help themselves…(by and large)

It is pathological.

I admit it......

if you mean they can't help but respond to idiots, you're dead on correct.

for a change.

Imagining him typing with those stubby fingers puts me in mind of all the things a t_rex can't do.

T-Rex trying to do things (20 Photos)

I don't know what a Trumper is but I don't live in your little hate bubble. What spin are you referring to? The EC? It's been explained many times here since liberals don't comprehend their loss. How are facts spin in your world?

It is pathological.

I admit it......

for a change.

3M votes. That’s gotta hurt.

I admit it......

for a change.

3M votes. That’s gotta hurt.
trump is president.

nuff said.

Forum List

Back