Court Won't Stop Texas Abortion Ban, But OKs Clinics' Suit

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
It's a mixed ruling.

The clinics can proceed with their law suit to stop the law.

However the ban stays in place. For now.

We will have to wait for the lawsuits to work their way through the courts.

Meanwhile, rape and incest survivors will still have to give birth to a rapist's child.

I'm sure there are countless parents in Texas who are just so happy their teenage daughters will be forced to give birth to a rapist's child.

And I'm sure there are countless husbands in Texas who are excited to learn that if their wife is raped she will be forced to give birth to that rapist's child.

I'm sure all those husbands will be filled with joy to know they will have to financially support and raise that rapist's child.

This law is sick and never should have been allowed to be enacted.

The people of our nation seriously need to wake up and vote all these republicans out of office.

It's a mixed ruling.

Meanwhile, rape and incest survivors will still have to give birth to a rapist's child.

I'm sure there are countless parents in Texas who are just so happy their teenage daughters will be forced to give birth to a rapist's child.

And I'm sure there are countless husbands in Texas who are excited to learn that if their wife is raped she will be forced to give birth to that rapist's child.

I'm sure all those husbands will be filled with joy to know they will have to financially support and raise that rapist's child.

The people of our nation seriously need to wake up and vote all these republicans out of office.

I wonder how many of those rapist children are also the children of the mother??

either way those are a small fraction of the children being murdered by abortion,,

It's a mixed ruling.

Translation: Clinics are about to go bankrupt if they have any thoughts about suing the state....

And once the SC overturns Roe overall -- that money spent on legal fees would have been wasted anyway...

It's a mixed ruling.

Soon it will go to the state legislatures, and we know Republicans don't trust women with their own bodies.
They will and already have made them 2nd class citizens.

Court won't stop Texas abortion ban, but OKs clinics' suit

MARK SHERMAN

Fri, December 10, 2021, 10:04 AM

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Supreme Court has ruled that Texas abortion providers can sue over the state’s ban on most abortions, but the justices are allowing the law to remain in effect.

The court acted Friday, more than a month after hearing arguments over the law that makes abortion illegal after cardiac activity is detected in an embryo. That’s around six weeks, before some women even know they are pregnant. There are no exceptions for rape or incest.

The law has been in place since Sept. 1.

Well, the devils minions strike again. The loophole to allow all abortions to keep going.

All the way to outside the womb long as they are attached to umbilical cord.

The left can do their satanic dance now.

MARK SHERMAN

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Supreme Court has ruled that Texas abortion providers can sue over the state’s ban on most abortions, but the justices are allowing the law to remain in effect.

The court acted Friday, more than a month after hearing arguments over the law that makes abortion illegal after cardiac activity is detected in an embryo. That’s around six weeks, before some women even know they are pregnant. There are no exceptions for rape or incest.

Well, the devils minions strike again. The loophole to allow all abortions to keep going.

Whats that old saying?..."You can sue a ham sandwich".....

If SCOTUS let the law stand, how is abortion still legal?
Are you black? You seem black with all due respect.

The way you post it makes me think you are black and then combine that with the name OTIS. Never met a pale face Otis.

Every Otis I know has the rich thick charcoal color.

Do you?

Are you black? You seem black with all due respect.

The way you post it makes me think you are black and then combine that with the name OTIS. Never met a pale face Otis.

Every Otis I know has the rich thick charcoal color.

Do you?

lol

MARK SHERMAN

Republicans get abortions also, republicans most men made women 2nd class citizens.

MARK SHERMAN

The ignorance of this article is astounding. The court is not going to uphold the Texas law. There is a process and that process is working.

Is the Soctus political, well yes.

They will probably vote in favor of Roe Verses Wade, they don't want the republicans to lose in Nov 2022, but then watch out!!

The Texas abortion bill is not a ban on abortion....it sets a time period of 15 weeks to decide you want one....that's longer than most nations in the world by the way....
Only Progs can ruin things. They add and add and add on any issue they get through or have the courts get through for them. They made abortion very noticeable.

Forum List

Back