Court upholds Connecticut's transgender athlete policy

There was a thread on this forum yesterday celebrating the execution of a transgender person.
The thread title referred to the fact that they were trans and not the crime that they comitted..
A persons gender or sexuality is more important to these characters than the crime they committed.
That needs to be borne in mind when debating any trans topic.
That was the notion of the OP but the 99% of the posts revolved around the fact that his "gender" shouldn't matter, and that we shouldn't be putting violent male felons in women's prisons especially ones who were convicted of violence against women. .

If that's really how you see it, then you're an accomplice

Why would I want to hope to derail any thread? Is that something you engage in?

Please control your impulses and do not reply, and this line will die
Accomplice to what ? Saying that I disagree with transgender male's competing in women's sport's ? Yep I disagree big time with that. Next subject.

What equality, he is a man, pretending to be a woman, it's a farce, it's mental illness, and you are harming people by agreeing with it! Sure don't see many women pretending to be men to compete!
You guys are the ones going crazy over this, it's not a big concern to me. Knock yourselves out for all I care !

You guys are the ones going crazy over this, it's not a big concern to me. Knock yourselves out for all I care !
Yet here you are debating everytime someone chimes in. Knock yourself out because you do care for whatever reason. Do you think it's right that men are competing in "women's sport's" ? Yes or no ? Simple question

There is only one major mystery in this entire question; why do girls and women participate when their numbers are infiltrated by other than 100% females? Boycott, and it will end.

There is only one major mystery in this entire question; why do girls and women participate when their numbers are infiltrated by other than 100% females? Boycott, and it will end.
Great question.. Are they being forced or intimidated into doing it ??

There was a thread on this forum yesterday celebrating the execution of a transgender person.
The thread title referred to the fact that they were trans and not the crime that they comitted..
A persons gender or sexuality is more important to these characters than the crime they committed.
That needs to be borne in mind when debating any trans topic.
Celebrating? More like admitting to the reality of the situation.

Great question.. Are they being forced or intimidated into doing it ??
It seems to be a strange cultural influence. Young women are caring and inclusive, and that is positive. This has, however, led them to accepting the absurd. Being "nice", and "gentle" means a little too much, perhaps. Believing men can be pregnant, for example, is a dead giveaway that reason has left the building.

Its no big deal. It never has been.Its a right wing scare to enable you to persecute a minority.It will probably be dwarves next. You have picked on everyone else.
Well, it’s a big deal to the female athletes who now have to compete against biological men.

Being an athlete at a competitive level takes effort and dedication most of the population lacks. It’s not a hobby. It’s something they’ve dedicated their lives to.

Don’t be so glib about it.

Well, it’s a big deal to the female athletes who now have to compete against biological men.
mqdefault.jpg

~S~

Forum List

Back