Court upholds Connecticut's transgender athlete policy

Its no big deal. It never has been.Its a right wing scare to enable you to persecute a minority.It will probably be dwarfs next. You have picked on everyone elsr.
Please tell me who I “ picked on” . Still can’t answer the question; Has a Transgender Male ever competed with a Biological Male? Next you’ll be telling me Transgender Women can breast feed

What's the requirement to "change gender" in Ct for HS sports? Id be willing to bet that it's just saying that you're the other gender. But that's not the point. The plaintiffs in the case arent saying that's what happened, only that the policy of letting boys compete in girls events robbed them of opportunities, to include college scholarships. To be fair it's likely the law thats bad more than the court ruling.
get a life preferably one of your own

you focus far too much of your short time in life on this

They are telling our children that the doctor assigns you a gender at birth, but it's just temporary, until you decide for yourself. The doctor announces your gender, he doesn't assign you one. That would be the job of your father, nine months earlier.
F science, I guess, when it opposes the global/leftist narrative...
That is right! I-I-I-I-I decide!!!! Me and MY penis!

USA has become the worst nation on earth
Third graders.jpg

Sounds like you are hoping to derail the thread instead of debate the topic with an open mind, and some common sense.
If that's really how you see it, then you're an accomplice

Why would I want to hope to derail any thread? Is that something you engage in?

Please control your impulses and do not reply, and this line will die

nope. You are doing so by feeding this line drop it
There was a thread on this forum yesterday celebrating the execution of a transgender person.
The thread title referred to the fact that they were trans and not the crime that they comitted..
A persons gender or sexuality is more important to these characters than the crime they committed.
That needs to be borne in mind when debating any trans topic.

There was a thread on this forum yesterday celebrating the execution of a transgender person.
The thread title referred to the fact that they were trans and not the crime that they comitted..
A persons gender or sexuality is more important to these characters than the crime they committed.
That needs to be borne in mind when debating any trans topic.
Another ignorant post. It was about the Crime. It was ALSO about the person. ANYONE who DELIBERATELY kills another Human being should be executed

Forum List

Back