Court rules Kim Davis violated Gay Couples rights

No theocrat. That is what YOU ARE DOING. I am not expecting a different result. I do not need a different result. I have nailed you. I know, we all know, that you are a THEOCRAT who has no respect or understanding for the Constitution, the concept of a Constitutional Republic, or the rights of those who do not share your oppressive religious beliefs. You can go now but I will be watching.
Ahhh...the narcissist insanity at work...Thinks that I've been nailed...Thinks only progressive liberals can understand the Constitution along with destroying the Constitution and the Country.

No theocrat. That is what YOU ARE DOING. I am not expecting a different result. I do not need a different result. I have nailed you. I know, we all know, that you are a THEOCRAT who has no respect or understanding for the Constitution, the concept of a Constitutional Republic, or the rights of those who do not share your oppressive religious beliefs. You can go now but I will be watching.

Actually, you are the theocrat here, Proggy.

You expect everyone to obey without question the dogma of the Radical Episcopalianists and other extremist cults that "gay-marriage" is legit.

A lot of us don't bend a knee to the Religious Left.

Davis can marry anyone she wants……she has already done that four times

What she can’t do is force others to make sacrifices for her religious intolerance. Religion says YOU must make sacrifices not that you can force others to make sacrifices
Wrong Christianity says take no part in the fruitless evil works of darkness, rather expose it.

Ephesians 5:11

Wrong Christianity says take no part in the fruitless evil works of darkness, rather expose it.

Ephesians 5:11
What does that have to do with a County Clerk following the law?

Lmfao that has to be one of the dumbest posts you made since the thread " A Republican hasn't been born yet"

Man's law changes like the wind, gods laws never change

Mans laws recognizes the rights of women
Mans law recognizes the rights of gays
Mans law outlaws slavery
Mans law is abolishing the Death Penaty

Mans laws recognizes the rights of women
Mans law recognizes the rights of gays
Mans law outlaws slavery
Mans law is abolishing the Death Penaty
Man's laws said cocaine was legal
Man's laws said alcohol was illegal
Man's law said abortion was illegal
Man's law said homo sex was illegal
Man's law said gay marriage was illegal
Man's law said slavery was legal

Man's laws said cocaine was legal
Man's laws said alcohol was illegal
Man's law said abortion was illegal
Man's law said homo sex was illegal
Man's law said gay marriage was illegal
Man's law said slavery was legal
Mans law got it right

Gods law still allows slavery, Death Penalty, beating your wife and children, discriminating against homosexuals and women

Man’s law is superior

Ahhh...the narcissist insanity at work...Thinks that I've been nailed...Thinks only progressive liberals can understand the Constitution along with destroying the Constitution and the Country.
Oh please! Go away. You are a bore. A pathetic bore. And a proven theocrat who has no business meddling in secular society

Last edited:
Actually, you are the theocrat here, Proggy.

You expect everyone to obey without question the dogma of the Radical Episcopalianists and other extremist cults that "gay-marriage" is legit.

A lot of us don't bend a knee to the Religious Left.
Give me a fucking break Princess! I am a secular humanist. Not in a cult and not in a religion. You are really over the top with that one

Try reading the 13th Amendment and get back to me
Mans laws are superior to the Bible
I already established it man's law comes and goes like the wind ..you prove nothing except liberals using the constitution as a play thing

Forum List

Back