Court rules Kim Davis violated Gay Couples rights

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
In 2015, County Clerk Kim Davis refused to issue a gay couple a marriage license in spite of existing laws allowing same sex marriage.

A Judge has ruled that she violated their rights

It is this Court's opinion that Davis violated Plaintiffs' constitutional right to marry and the only remaining issue is the issue of damages," Bunning, who serves on the US District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky, wrote in a memorandum and opinion.

In 2015, County Clerk Kim Davis refused to issue a gay couple a marriage license in spite of existing laws allowing same sex marriage.

It is this Court's opinion that Davis violated Plaintiffs' constitutional right to marry and the only remaining issue is the issue of damages," Bunning, who serves on the US District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky, wrote in a memorandum and opinion.
Who cares? Did the fags or dikes get married anyway?

Cool Bro. I saw that story too. I posted it to a previous thread about the whole fiasco following the Obergefell decision and the failed attempt, last year to reopen the case, with Davis as the plaintiff, claiming religious discrimination. Now this is her latest smack down! I love it

Cool Bro. I saw that story too. I posted it to a previous thread about the whole fiasco following the Obergefell decision and the failed attempt, last year to reopen the case, with Davis as the plaintiff, claiming religious discrimination. Now this is her latest smack down! I love it

Kim Davis is the biggest hypocrite claiming to be defending the sanctity of marriage while she has been married four times

Oh thank goodness! Homosexuals being normalized, celebrated, and being allowed to be “married” will have so many benefits for society. Think of all the children they can have access to, they can adopt them, groom them, and raise them to be “transgender”. We won’t be complete as a people until every boy is wearing a dress and girls look and act like men.

Who cares? Did the fags or dikes get married anyway?
Yes and now Kim is going to foot the bill for the wedding.

69d013.gif

Yes and now Kim is going to foot the bill for the wedding.

69d013.gif
Probably much more than that

I doubt she has a penny to her name, but she still will have a large judgement against her

The best thing about Kim Davis was when Huckabee's people kept Cancun Cruz from getting up on the stage with her. :heehee:

Oh thank goodness! Homosexuals being normalized, celebrated, and being allowed to be “married” will have so many benefits for society. Think of all the children they can have access to, they can adopt them, groom them, and raise them to be “transgender”. We won’t be complete as a people until every boy is wearing a dress and girls look and act like men.
That is so stupid in so many ways there is just word for it
1647802894936.png

Lots of nasty ass pirates in this thread.
Translation: You Americanskis are homo lovers. Dear Leader has banned homosexuality in Mother Russia.

Nyet, comrade, we Americans support freedom for all human beings because, as our Declaration of Independence states, we're all born with unalienable rights which includes the right of marriage. No authoritarian idiots should deprive anyone of their unalienable rights.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness

The best thing about Kim Davis was when Huckabee's people kept Cancun Cruz from getting up on the stage with her. :heehee:
Found it. Ted Cruz is a suck up. No wonder no one on the Hill likes him.

"It was our event," Huckabee spokeswoman Alice Stewart said. "And Ted Cruz shows up, and you need to be asking him why he showed up at our event."

Appearing Wednesday morning on Fox News, Huckabee also suggested Cruz was not part of the original plan for the rally.

"We were kind of surprised that he showed up, but you know, once he was there, we invited him to come and meet with her, so I’m not sure what the controversy is," Huckabee said. "The program, of course, was already settled, and I’m happy that he was able to come and show his support for her, even if it was at the last minute."

A Cruz spokeswoman did not immediately respond to a request for comment, but his campaign had said Tuesday morning he did not plan to be "part of Huckabee's event." He nonetheless appeared interested in joining Davis and Huckabee for their news conference, according to video aired Wednesday night on MSNBC.

In the footage, Cruz exits the Carter County Detention Center, where Davis was being held, and heads toward the microphones where Huckabee later broadcast alongside the clerk. However, Cruz quickly runs into a Huckabee staffer who points him in another direction, setting off a roughly 15-second back-and-forth followed by Cruz repeatedly trying to maneuver around the staffer. Cruz, appearing dumbfounded by the situation, ultimately follows the staffer offscreen.

CruzBlock.jpg

Forum List

Back