Court rules Kim Davis violated Gay Couples rights

Man's laws said cocaine was legal
Man's laws said alcohol was illegal
Man's law said abortion was illegal
Man's law said homo sex was illegal
Man's law said gay marriage was illegal
Man's law said slavery was legal
Man's law can learn from mistakes and evolve. Your gods law is stuck in the mud and falls back on ancient superstitions created to control people with fear

And your gods law is actually man's law in disguise but a dishonest version of man's law. We secularist do not pretend that we have a divine mandate like you do.

Man created god

Oh please! Go away. You are a bore. A pathetic bore. And a proven theocrat who has no business meddling in secular society
Free exercise of religion allows me to meddle all I want to. The freedom of speech as well even though you want the right to cancel speech you don't like. I think you have no business meddling in our religious society and are a dangerous bore.
Here is the Progressive Patriot and his words to those who disagree with him :shutupsmiley:

Oh thank goodness! Homosexuals being normalized, celebrated, and being allowed to be “married” will have so many benefits for society. Think of all the children they can have access to, they can adopt them, groom them, and raise them to be “transgender”. We won’t be complete as a people until every boy is wearing a dress and girls look and act like men.
Excited that you can finally wear a dress? Go for it. You don't need anyone's permission. Enjoy!

I already established it man's law comes and goes like the wind ..you prove nothing except liberals using the constitution as a play thing
Gods law is forever

Forever wrong

Free exercise of religion allows me to meddle all I want to. The freedom of speech as well even though you want the right to cancel speech you don't like. I think you have no business meddling in our religious society and are a dangerous bore.
Here is the Progressive Patriot and his words to those who disagree with him :shutupsmiley:
Holy Shit!! I have no right to meddle in your religion BUT YOU cane meddle all you want?? Are you fucking serious.? You have constitutional rights that I don't have? How stupid are you ,anyway?

Holy Shit!! I have no right to meddle in your religion BUT YOU cane meddle all you want?? Are you fucking serious.? You have constitutional rights that I don't have? How stupid are you ,anyway?

The courts meddled in Kim Davis' religion, by locking her up in a dungeon because she refused to bend a knee to the idea of Gay-Marriage which violates God's Word.

If these Homos in Kentucky wanted to get gay-married, they had other alternatives other than push their beliefs on someone who disagrees with the concept.

You and the other bigots seem to think more anal sex than gay men do. That would make you the pervert

The courts meddled in Kim Davis' religion, by locking her up in a dungeon because she refused to bend a knee to the idea of Gay-Marriage which violates God's Word.

If these Homos in Kentucky wanted to get gay-married, they had other alternatives other than push their beliefs on someone who disagrees with the concept.
Thank you for once again admitting that you are a shameless theocrat who has no understanding of the constitution or respect for the rights of others

Davis violated the word of the court. End of story

You can't even keep the posts in order. If you would notice, I was parroting your prior post to me for saying the exact same thing in reverse. :poke:

You can't even keep the posts in order. If you would notice, I was parroting your prior post to me for saying the exact same thing in reverse. :poke:
OK Slick. We're getting bogged down in bullshit now. I am going to give it to you straight. So simple even a religious bigot can understand.

1. Yes, the 1st Amendment assures your right to practice your religion freely and openly and to live according to the tenants thereof.

2. You are also assured the right to preach and to petition your lawmakers to enact laws that reflect your religious beliefs

3. However, if you succeed in getting said laws -that dictate how I should live based on your religious beliefs- passed, I have the right to challenge them as a violation of MY 1st amendment rights, and likely will prevail

4. While the 1st Amendment assures your freedom of religion, it also grants me the right of freedom FROM religion as it is just the other side of the same coin

5.The right to freedom of religion, like all rights, is not unlimited. It does not include a right to dictate to others how they should live their lives.

That is what Kim Davis tried to do and she was rightfully smacked down. She is entitled to her beliefs but she is not entitled to defy the courts.

6. It is worthy of note that throughout the protracted legal fight for marriage equality, the opposition presented numerous inane reasons for upholding the bans on same sex marriage. HOWEVER- although the motivation behind the bans included religious objections- no one EVER objected on religious grounds- as I recall. They never invoked god. They were smart enough to know that that would be a loosing proposition. Apparently they were smarter than you .

7 The finding that bans on same sex marriage were unconstitutional was based solid reasoning and constitutional law. Same sex couples were being denied due process and equal protection under the law .

Because gays have been historically discriminated against, and because marriage has been found to be a fundamental right ( as per previous court findings) Obergefell V. Hodges was afforded strict scrutiny, the highest level of judicial review.

Just so, what is the strict scrutiny test? Overview. Strict scrutiny is a form of judicial review that courts use to determine the constitutionality of certain laws. To pass strict scrutiny, the legislature must have passed the law to further a "compelling governmental interest," and must have narrowly tailored the law to achieve that interest.

What is strict scrutiny and rational basis test?

askinglot.com/what-is-strict-scrutiny-and-rational-basis-test
That means that the states who were banning same sex marriage had to present a compelling governmental interest,

Compelling-state-interest-test refers to a method of determining the constitutional validity of a law. Under this test, the government’s interest is balanced against the individual’s constitutional right to be free of law. However, a law will be upheld only if the government’s interest is strong enough.

Compelling-State-Interest-Test Law and Legal Definition ...

definitions.uslegal.com/c/compelling-state-interest-test/

definitions.uslegal.com/c/compelling-state-interest-test/

For the most part, they failed miserably as they ultimately did at the Supreme Court

My work is done here

OK Slick. We're getting bogged down in bullshit now. I am going to give it to you straight. So simple even a religious bigot can understand.

1. Yes, the 1st Amendment assures your right to practice your religion freely and openly and to live according to the tenants thereof.

2. You are also assured the right to preach and to petition your lawmakers to enact laws that reflect your religious beliefs

3. However, if you succeed in getting said laws -that dictate how I should live based on your religious beliefs- passed, I have the right to challenge them as a violation of MY 1st amendment rights, and likely will prevail

4. While the 1st Amendment assures your freedom of religion, it also grants me the right of freedom FROM religion as it is just the other side of the same coin

5.The right to freedom of religion, like all rights, is not unlimited. It does not include a right to dictate to others how they should live their lives.

That is what Kim Davis tried to do and she was rightfully smacked down. She is entitled to her beliefs but she is not entitled to defy the courts.

6. It is worthy of note that throughout the protracted legal fight for marriage equality, the opposition presented numerous inane reasons for upholding the bans on same sex marriage. HOWEVER- although the motivation behind the bans included religious objections- no one EVER objected on religious grounds- as I recall. They never invoked god. They were smart enough to know that that would be a loosing proposition. Apparently they were smarter than you .

7 The finding that bans on same sex marriage were unconstitutional was based solid reasoning and constitutional law. Same sex couples were being denied due process and equal protection under the law .

Because gays have been historically discriminated against, and because marriage has been found to be a fundamental right ( as per previous court findings) Obergefell V. Hodges was afforded strict scrutiny, the highest level of judicial review.

That means that the states who were banning same sex marriage had to present a compelling governmental interest,

For the most part, they failed miserably as they did a the Supreme Court

My work is done here
Stop your bitching and live your life. You chose it.

Forum List

Back