Country music, Nascar, Dolly Parton gone ‘woke’...have they become Democrats?

Caucasians sure had a lot of help from minorities getting to where they be, including using ex Nazis to build a rocket program, Jews to built an atom bomb etc. etc. We work better as team than not as a team.
Walk away, brother. Join us Conservatives who will treat you like an equal, not a marginalized and oppressed pawn that can't make it on your own. We don't care what skin color you happen to have been born with. All that matters is your character, and if you are law-abiding and a contributing member of society.

We don't care how you happened to be born, as long as you are here legally. We don't care what color you skin is, what your religion is (if any), whom you love; that's up to you, as long as you aren't harming others. That's what America First is all about. Join us Conservatives. We don't want to give you free stuff, we want to give you the opportunity to be incredibly successful, free, and pursue happiness, achieved by reaping the benefits of your own work.

Dems want to keep the poor dependent and punish the successful who already pay all of the federal income taxes while half the population pays none.

LOL, but sincerely,
Jim

I like the facts...the one's you're scared shitless of. Grow a pair and stop being scared....you'll embrace reality and that pesky intellectual being stuff as well...I promise
I like facts too. It's a fact that you are the biggest racist on this board. Bar none.
No, you really don't...you reject the facts that don't align with your FEELZ.

(watch this folks)
So Hidden, would consider the following to be "racist" by definition?
An organization named White Lives Matter...oh whoops, I meant Black Lives Matter
Affirmative Action policy that forces employers to hire people for their skin color
Ad campaigns asking people to support businesses owned by those with a certain skin color

This is where you pretend you can't clearly answer the question.
I agree with you that the most predominate form of systemic racism these days is anti-White racism propelled by Leftist politicians, media, "charitable" organizations, universities, and message board posters.

Well heck look at the candidate middle class and poor people vote for. Wealthy people who have no clue what it's like to have not much of anything. Now that's bizarre.

More cowardice on full display from people and organizations we thought shared principles closely aligned with those of conservatives....When will Conservatives learn how to stand against Leftist imposed ideals?

Dolly is a class act. Not wanting a statue of herself on public land is nice to see out of a celebrity.

Walen should have just told them he was working on rap lyrics and they should fuck off.

I saved Deegan for last because NASCAR is pissing me off. Racing is a lot like construction, people get called names, who gives a shit. If you’re offended you’re too soft for the sport so get the fuck out. NASCAR itself though has been on this tirade of promoting a shit driver for years for nothing more than not being a white male. It started getting bad with Patrick,you could build a bridge to England with the cars that broad wrecked. Then it was Suarez, another shit driver but Mexican. So I’m supposed to ignore the shit driver part and cheer for his race, fuck off. Now it’s Wallace, the worst of the three. A worthless driver who could be replaced by and out done by any other from the World of Outlaws main event. And they promote this turd every time he cracks the top 20 like he’s a championship contender. What a joke.

Back to Deegan, and this is a bright spot, she comes from a racing family and has earned her way so far. If they leave her alone and let her earn a spot in the big show she has the most potential to actually be competitive. They won’t do that though.

Forum List

Back