Country music, Nascar, Dolly Parton gone ‘woke’...have they become Democrats?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
More cowardice on full display from people and organizations we thought shared principles closely aligned with those of conservatives....When will Conservatives learn how to stand against Leftist imposed ideals?

It's because we never push back at any level. Steal an Election, OK. Ruin the NFL, OK. NASCAR, OK, whatever bruh
You nailed it...Conservatives allow prominent figure-heads, those with the ability to reach people in masses and create trends to bow at the feet of Leftist impositions without ANY repercussion. Conservatives still buy their products, still watch their programs etc etc.
Conservatives have literally rendered themselves powerless....they just don’t have it in them to hold people and or organizations accountable like the Left does.
So fucking bizarre.

Kids
More cowardice on full display from people and organizations we thought shared principles closely aligned with those of conservatives....When will Conservatives learn how to stand against Leftist imposed ideals?

Not to worry, racists and bigots willalways be Republican

Maybe, like many others, they can see how ugly Trumpism is.
But Mac, everybody without a major TDS infection within the frontal lobe knows that “Trumpism” is patriotism, nationalism, Americans First, love for The American Way, for constitutionality, for sovereignty, for prosperity....NOBODY but those infected believe “Trumpism” is bad for America...NOBODY.

Slightly confused by your post. Why would Dolly not wanting a statue of herself be a problem for anyone regardless of ideology?

Dolly Parton is not just talented and a first-class person but smart as a whip. She's from East Tennessee, not Nashville. You do know they're different states?

But seriously, she's making the same request Robert E. Lee did. His was ignored. I presume the OP wets his pants over this on the basis of the good ol' fascism of dick-tating to other people what their preferences are.

But Mac, everybody without a major TDS infection within the frontal lobe knows that “Trumpism” is patriotism, nationalism, Americans First, love for The American Way, for constitutionality, for sovereignty, for prosperity....NOBODY but those infected believe “Trumpism” is bad for America...NOBODY.
So true! It's a TDS infection!

Kids

Not to worry, racists and bigots willalways be Republican

NOTHING is more racist than an organization named White Lives Matter...oh whoops, I meant Black Lives Matter.
Nothing is more racist than Affirmative Action policy. Nothing is more racist than ad campaigns asking people to support businesses owned by those with the approved skin color.

Last edited:

Slightly confused by your post. Why would Dolly not wanting a statue of herself be a problem for anyone regardless of ideology?
Context bud...this one requires that critical thinking you hate. What is her reason for opposing?

Dolly Parton is not just talented and a first-class person but smart as a whip. She's from East Tennessee, not Nashville. You do know they're different states?

But seriously, she's making the same request Robert E. Lee did. His was ignored. I presume the OP wets his pants over this on the basis of the good ol' fascism of dick-tating to other people what their preferences are.
To be sure. The liberal destruction of Nashville and Memphis is a sad fucking shame.

but, they don't illustrate STUPID in public like you do-
Well, I just can't help it! You great Patriots are just too smart fer me 'n stuff!
Well, we know you aren’t smart enough to vote with your clientele and for your financial interests, we know you vote solely on FEELZ. Neither are very “smart”.

but, they don't illustrate STUPID in public like you do-
Well, I just can't help it! You great Patriots are just too smart fer me 'n stuff!
Well, we know you aren’t smart enough to vote with your clientele and for your financial interests, we know you vote solely on FEELZ. Neither are very “smart”.
I am feelz!

Feelz I am!

Forum List

Back