Countdown To Hillary Pardon

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Less Than 24 hours from now, should Trump win the Presidency, Hillary Clinton will be calling Obama asking for a Pardon.

In fact, BEFORE she even gives her concession speech she will be begging Barry for that Pardon.

:lmao:

Less Than 24 hours from now, should Trump win the Presidency, Hillary Clinton will be calling Obama asking for a Pardon.

In fact, BEFORE she even gives her concession speech she will be begging Barry for that Pardon.

Might be true if she actually faced any charges. You seem to be a bit confused to what a pardon is. See you actually have to be convicted of something to need one. But then again you guys have been hunting for something to pin her on that you might assume that she has.

See you actually have to be convicted of something to need one.

Not really.

Now, therefore, I, Gerald R. Ford, President of the United States, pursuant to the pardon power conferred upon me by Article II, Section 2, of the Constitution, have granted and by these presents do grant a full, free, and absolute pardon unto Richard Nixon for all offenses against the United States which he, Richard Nixon, has committed or may have committed or taken part in during the period from July (January) 20, 1969, through August 9, 1974.

The History Place - Great Speeches Collection: President Gerald Ford Speech - Pardoning Richard Nixon

In order to get a pardon, one has to actually be convicted of a crime. But if the emails (even one) from Trump ever get released..between him and his Russian pals, he may be begging the Clintons for a pardon. Though those convicted of interfering with an American election (treason) never receive pardons so.....made worse by Trump's promise to "jail her!!" in the unlikely event that he won today...

Not really.

Now, therefore, I, Gerald R. Ford, President of the United States, pursuant to the pardon power conferred upon me by Article II, Section 2, of the Constitution, have granted and by these presents do grant a full, free, and absolute pardon unto Richard Nixon for all offenses against the United States which he, Richard Nixon, has committed or may have committed or taken part in during the period from July (January) 20, 1969, through August 9, 1974.

The History Place - Great Speeches Collection: President Gerald Ford Speech - Pardoning Richard Nixon
I stand corrected it is me who had it wrong. Honesty is important and I'm not above being stupid . Lesson learned.

I figure 2 weeks.

after she loses all the recounts.

and Obama will have the pardon, signed, in his desk drawer

In order to get a pardon, one has to actually be convicted of a crime. But if the emails (even one) from Trump ever get released..between him and his Russian pals, he may be begging the Clintons for a pardon. Though those convicted of interfering with an American election (treason) never receive pardons so.....made worse by Trump's promise to "jail her!!" in the unlikely event that he won today...

What crime was Nixon convicted for?

Not really.

I stand corrected it is me who had it wrong. Honesty is important and I'm not above being stupid . Lesson learned.
Maybe you are wrong, but maybe you are not. Ford's pardon of Nixon, as far as I know, was not challenged in court. There were no charges because the powers that be did not pursue charges after the pardon. If Obama were to pardon Clinton before she is charged, we don't know what the results of a court challenge would be. If Trump is elected and Obama pardons Clinton, then perhaps there could be a challenge in court.

Not really.

Maybe you are wrong, but maybe you are not. Ford's pardon of Nixon, as far as I know, was not challenged in court. There were no charges because the powers that be did not pursue charges after the pardon. If Obama were to pardon Clinton before she is charged, we don't know what the results of a court challenge would be. If Trump is elected and Obama pardons Clinton, then perhaps there could be a challenge in court.
In the end that's just splitting hairs. I said something that was disproven by given an example, therefore I refuse to try to defend my position if it's proven wrong.

Not really.

Being able to accept new information when presented is not being stupid. Good for you.

Not really.

There was talk of a legal challenge back then too.

If I recall correctly, Ford's pardon was offered to stifle any further attempts to indict Nixon AFTER he had resigned.....to heal the nation from the Watergate nightmare....

Yes, Nixon was pardoned BEFORE he was convicted and, Yes, I believe that someone can be pardoned to avoid further anguish to a torn nation.

Nonetheless, Clinton does NOT fall into the same category as Nixon's own cover-up. For Nixon there WOULD have been indictable offenses....In Clinton's case there are NONE.

Last edited:

Not really.

Being able to accept new information when presented is not being stupid. Good for you.
Talking about something with conviction without having your facts straight is stupid. Being able to accept the facts when presented means stupidity is something that can be cured lol.

President Donald Trump boasted about his “absolute right” to pardon himself in the Russia probe on Monday one day after Rudy Giuliani, one of his lawyers, raised the prospect.

“Numerous legal scholars” have pointed out that Trump holds the constitutional authority to a self-pardon, he tweeted.

His comments echoed Giuliani’s, who said Sunday that a self-pardon was out of the cards and could lead to impeachment — but Trump could do it if he wanted to.

Be careful. The next Democratic president could pardon himself.

Hillary did not need a 'pardon' because the Obstruction undertaken to keep her ass out of jail was so widespread and deep.

Again, the WH recently stated that misleading the 'Fake News' Press was not a crime, indicating sometimes Trump says things like 'I could pardon myself' just to trigger snowflakes and drive them b@t-shit crazy...

..and I see it's working like a champ.

lol

Hillary did not need a 'pardon' because the Obstruction undertaken to keep her ass out of jail was so widespread and deep.

Again, the WH recently stated that misleading the 'Fake News' Press was not a crime, indicating sometimes Trump says things like 'I could pardon myself' just to trigger snowflakes and drive them b@t-shit crazy...

..and I see it's working like a champ.

lol
Trump calls all negative news fake. If this is working you that explains why the American middle class is disappearing. Yall are dumb.

Trump calls all negative news fake. If this is working you that explains why the American middle class is disappearing. Yall are dumb.
Trump calls 'Fake News' fake.

CNN and a few other sites reported, for example, last Friday that the 1st Lady had gone 'MIA'...despite the fact that she was seen at a few events.

You snowflakes consider Samantha B, a vile liberal talk show host who has mocked a conservative cancer survivor attending a Conservative conference a 'skinhead / Nazi and a disrespectful POS who called the 1st Lady the 'C' word a 'journalist and consider what she says as 'news'.

The number of liberals working for the big surrogate liberal media who have been fired and the number of times these 'media outlets have had to issue retractions and apologize have sky-rocketed since Trump took office, all due to 'Trump Derangement syndrome'....and you snowflakes eat up their spoon-fed BS like starving lost sheep.

...and you call Conservatives 'dumb'. lol

Forum List

Back