Could Yamamoto Be Making A Return???

Our President has more on the ball than the guy YOU voted for

Our President has built an international coalition to deal with Russians invasion of Ukraine

The guy you voted for cheered Putin’s invasion as genius and mocked NATO for being weak
He built a coalition? He was one of the last national leaders to send military aid. Trump was sending weapons years ago after Biden and Obama refused to send anything more than humanitarian aid i the aftermath of the 2014 Russian invasion.

He built a coalition? He was one of the last national leaders to send military aid. Trump was sending weapons years ago after Biden and Obama refused to send anything more than humanitarian aid i the aftermath of the 2014 Russian invasion.
Yes he did

Our President worked with NATO and the EU to provide weapons to Ukraine and invoke a crippling embargo on Russia

The Guy YOU voted for cheered Putin and mocked NATO
He also withheld weapons shipments to Ukraine unless he was given personal favors

This is not even close

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Two points of the issue, aside from free speech, is 'privilege.'

There is no argument that the Democrats have anti-white racism as central to their agenda......

.....and there certainly is no way to argue that blacks are not the privileged race in America:

"After spending over a decade in this system, the student’s admission to a university comes down to racial identification.

a. African-American students with scores of 1100 had the same chance of getting into an elite school as white students who had a score of 1410…but Asian-Americans needed a 1550 SATscore.
Is there a bias against college applications from Asian students

b. Then, there's this:
"
I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they willnot be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."
Martin Luther King, Jr.

Think he was a Liberal?

To put it another way: Asians need SAT scores 140 points higher than whites, 270 points higher than Hispanics, and an incredible 450 points higher than blacks (out of 1,600 points) to get into these schools.

An Asian applicant with an SAT score of 1,500, that is, has the same chance of being accepted as a white student with a 1,360, a Latino with a 1,230, or an African-American with a 1,050.

Among candidates in the highest (1,400–1,600) SAT range, 77 percent of blacks, 48 percent of Hispanics, 40 percent of whites, and only 30 percent of Asians are admitted.

Trump filed anti-racism charges against institutions using race......Biden cancelled the investigations.
Trump did not file anti racism charges. I am black, so would you tell me about all this black privilege I have missed and provide me the website for the black benefits association.

Trump did not file anti racism charges. I am black, so would you tell me about all this black privilege I have missed and provide me the website for the black benefits association.

'Trump did not file anti racism charges.'

Are you really this stupid, or do you simply have to lie?????

Both????

DOJ drops discrimination lawsuit against Yale brought by ...

https://abcnews.go.com › story
Feb 3, 2021 — The Department of Justice has dropped a discrimination case against Yale University brought by the Trump administration.

This is the part where you go..."....duhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....never mind."

'Trump did not file anti racism charges.'

Are you really this stupid, or do you simply have to lie?????

Both????

DOJ drops discrimination lawsuit against Yale brought by ...

https://abcnews.go.com › story
Feb 3, 2021 — The Department of Justice has dropped a discrimination case against Yale University brought by the Trump administration.

This is the part where you go..."....duhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....never mind."
Like I said, Trump did not file any anti racism suit. There was no anti white racism at Yale.

Like I said, Trump did not file any anti racism suit. There was no anti white racism at Yale.

"Like I said, ...."

As I said......not 'like I said'.......you dunce.

ABC News just said you're a liar.

That makes it unanimous.

"Like I said, ...."

As I said......not 'like I said'.......you dunce.

ABC News just said you're a liar.

That makes it unanimous.
Like I said, there was no anti white discrimination at Yale.

ABC didn't say shit. The number of white students at Yale did.

Like I said, there was no anti white discrimination at Yale.

ABC didn't say shit. The number of white students at Yale did.

Vulgarity???? The Left's version of a white flag?

OK.....

....not back under the rock.

Vulgarity???? The Left's version of a white flag?

OK.....

....not back under the rock.
Wrong.
Like I said, there was no Anti-white discrimination at Yale.

The Yale student body is majority white.

And because your ass was so dumb as to make such a claim, you get vulgarity.

Wrong.
Like I said, there was no Anti-white discrimination at Yale.

The Yale student body is majority white.

And because your ass was so dumb as to make such a claim, you get vulgarity.

It's way past time for you to get off your knees to the party of lynchings and bullwhips.

Reallly.

Forum List

Back