Could we put the lies about Biden to bed now?

Once again, the stupid bitch posts Russian propaganda and lies. You have to be the dumbest, most gullible poster on the board, or the most dishonest. Which is it???

As soon as I get under this reptile's scales......the vulgarity ensues.

Like clockwork.

One of those things she's mastered because it requires no intelligence.

Did you notice this dunce is stuck on the Russia thing that even the party has given up?????

My hide has not, Zippy!
1657738084246.png

1657738165904.pngAxios
Scorching inflation hits 9.1%, highest since 1981
5 hours ago

1657738165932.png

Washington Examiner
Inflation jumps to 9.1%, highest in four decades
6 hours ago

1657738165985.jpeg

CBS News
Inflation hit 9.1% in June, highest rate in more than 40 years
5 hours ago

You wrote this:

I am often wrong and am more than willing to admit my mistakes.

I wrote:

Let's check: did you make a mistake voting for Biden?

You responded:

Nope.

post 5

How many times a day do perfect strangers walk up to you and point and laugh??????????

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1...2ahUKEwjQyuXrw_b4AhVllIkEHT1lAlEQt8YBegQIAhAF

How many times a day do perfect strangers walk up to you and point and laugh?

Poor Stinky. All resulting from the mishandling of the Covid response by your Qult leader. Especially the price of oil and all related products and services throughout the economy. The Trump administration really played into OPEC+'s hands, most likely on purpose, just so they can have a PR moment to trash the next administration. Jarad didn't get those billions for nothing. They simple don't care about average Americans and will tell any lie to regain power.

Ladies, never trust Trumpybears' Neo-GOP. Vote them out while you still can.

Poor Stinky. All resulting from the mishandling of the Covid response by your Qult leader. Especially the price of oil and all related products and services throughout the economy. The Trump administration really played into OPEC+'s hands, most likely on purpose, just so they can have a PR moment to trash the next administration. Jarad didn't get those billions for nothing. They simple don't care about average Americans and will tell any lie to regain power.

You sure have a vivid imagination.

OK.....we just proved you a fool.......now let's show you to be a liar.

Biden: I never said I oppose fracking…..show the tape!!!!

At 7:20 of the vid:

Bernie: I’m talking about stopping fracking…

Biden: So am I!

I guarantee we’re gonna end fossil fuel

First Democrat executive order:
  • . Revoke permit for Keystone XL pipeline, pause energy leasing in ANWR, obviating Trump’s success in making America energy independent, effectively rewarding our enemies, Russian and Iran.

1657740441605.png

Remind me.......who was the better choice in 2020??????????????????

C'mon.......use both of those cerebral neurons.

Until Russia invaded Ukraine, the bubble in the worlds economy created by the 2020 shutdown was the driving force of the economic woes of the recovery.

C'mon......who would you vote for if you could do 2020 over????

'Fess up......who would you vote for?????

I don't beleive you receive enough recognition....you deserve the same crown as Quasimodo got....

1657481902222.png

The Clown Crown....I bet it fits.

Forum List

Back