Could UFO's actually be...angels?

Woodznutz

Platinum Member
Dec 9, 2021
They seem to be harmless.
They often appear as lights.
They defy the laws of physics.
They appear and disappear suddenly
(into/out of portals to the 3rd heaven?)

Jacob dreamed of such, angels moving between
earth and heaven, which would require materializing
and de-materializing.

Signs and wonders in the heavens would herald the 'last days'.
Could angelic UFO's be the signs, preceding wonders to come?

and de-materializing.

Read the ancient Prophet Ezekiel's explanation of something he saw in the sky. He used the only words he could come up with that seem to describe a flying object.

Movement between Universe and Materium is a not unreasonable hypothesis —- through the inter connecting or overlapping area of hyper space , presumably . But there is no need to trash that idea by converting it into Cult Christian terms . I doubt other dimension entities have had time or interest to look at every fairy story put together by all different species .

Movement between Universe and Materium is a not unreasonable hypothesis —- through the inter connecting or overlapping area of hyper space , presumably . But there is no need to trash that idea by converting it into Cult Christian terms . I doubt other dimension entities have had time or interest to look at every fairy story put together by all different species .
Materializing and dematerializing would be a supernatural process, not in the wheelhouse of science.

and de-materializing.

They could also be lasers

I was in Roswell, NM last week. From what I observed, people visit the place merely for the novelty of it.

Balloons crashed near the city in 1947. The US was monitoring Soviet activity or some such thing, and the military didn't want widespread panic, so they said it was a disc.

But some people still insist it was an alien vessel. The idea of UFOs is highly romanticized, and now it has even crept into the Bible.

I was in Roswell, NM last week. From what I observed, people visit the place merely for the novelty of it.

Balloons crashed near the city in 1947. The US was monitoring Soviet activity or some such thing, and the military didn't want widespread panic, so they said it was a disc.

But some people still insist it was an alien vessel. The idea of UFOs is highly romanticized, and now it has even crept into the Bible.
It's “crept into the Bible?” Show me a Bible that does not have Ezekiel chapter 1 in it. That account was written long before the complete Bible was compiled, and it's been a part of the Bible ever since.

Biblically speaking, humans are the Johnny-come-lately aliens. God originally made the earth as a pleasure garden for the angels.

Ezekiel's vision was of cherubim, not of aliens.
That's the point of this thread. What we deem “aliens” today may very well be heavenly visitors. I'm not saying that that's the case, but the OP has opened the door to that possibility.

That's the point of this thread. What we deem “aliens” today may very well be heavenly visitors. I'm not saying that that's the case, but the OP has opened the door to that possibility.
The possibility is a non sequitur. The possibility is a recent phenomenon. The possibility was never a consideration of the Bible's authors.

"'Aliens' today may very well be heavenly visitors." Whatever. It has nothing to do with Ezekiel yesterday.

The possibility is a non sequitur. The possibility is a recent phenomenon. The possibility was never a consideration of the Bible's authors.

"'Aliens' today may very well be heavenly visitors." Whatever. It has nothing to do with Ezekiel yesterday.
What Ezekiel described was something beyond the norm and “alien” to the common man's eyes. If you understand the world “alien” you know that it can mean a lot of things. It doesn't necessarily have to describe an odd being from another planet as portrayed in the movies.

Conversely, if a person today sees something completely out of the ordinary and can't describe in words what he sees, it's possible that he's witnessing a heavenly being. Or, he's witnessing a natural phenomenon. Or, he's witnessing a man-made object of some kind. But without knowing for sure, the word “alien” is often used as a catchall phrase.

and de-materializing.

The reverse proposition is equally intriguing. Are "Angels", actually extraterrestrials..?

Forum List

Back