No single birthplace of mankind says scientist

This scientist?....
images

So, the family reunion at Eden has been canceled?

The bible tells me man and women were made. A Little later he need someone to care for a place called Eden.
There he made man in his own image ( I suppose an unkillable soul) He then took the males rib to his lab and created a female. Because you can remove a rib surgically and It WILL grow itself back. Proven. Only one that will. We have the capability today to remove a persons rib an tweak it to make a liver or kidney etc in a lab. Thats written and I believe. No chimp needed.

The article to me really doesn't say much of anything. People were separated and then came back together.

OK.

If GOD created the first Man, Adam, as I believe, and other humanoid beings came out of Africa, do those humanoids share in GODS Plan for Man?

The bible tells me man and women were made. A Little later he need someone to care for a place called Eden.
There he made man in his own image ( I suppose an unkillable soul) He then took the males rib to his lab and created a female. Because you can remove a rib surgically and It WILL grow itself back. Proven. Only one that will. We have the capability today to remove a persons rib an tweak it to make a liver or kidney etc in a lab. Thats written and I believe. No chimp needed.
aliens.jpg

Do trannies, non binaries and other freaks?
Trannies, "non binaries" and other sexual reprobates are destined to the Lake of Fire unless they repent.

But that is irrelevant to my post.

GOD created Man in Mesopotamia.

If there were other humanoid beings that looked like man but did not originate from Adam, then......

Now think this thru. I'm sure you're capable -- but maybe not

Last edited:
Trannies, "non binaries" and other sexual reprobates are destined to the Lake of Fire unless they repent.

If there were other humanoid beings that looked like man but did not originate from Adam, then......

My bad I misread your profile pic

Thought you were one of them. My apologies

Africa bros you lose again

Did you read the article? Or just the headline?

However, a team of prominent scientists is now calling for a rewriting of this traditional narrative, based on a comprehensive survey of fossil, archaeological and genetic evidence. Instead, the international team argue, the distinctive features that make us human emerged mosaic-like across different populations spanning the entire African continent. Only after tens or hundreds of thousands of years of interbreeding and cultural exchange between these semi-isolated groups, did the fully fledged modern human come into being.

All over Africa. Their claim is that man didn’t sprout from a single place in East Africa, but all over the continent.

So you would still descend from Africans. Which I’m sure sticks in your ego like a dagger.

Did you read the article? Or just the headline?

However, a team of prominent scientists is now calling for a rewriting of this traditional narrative, based on a comprehensive survey of fossil, archaeological and genetic evidence. Instead, the international team argue, the distinctive features that make us human emerged mosaic-like across different populations spanning the entire African continent. Only after tens or hundreds of thousands of years of interbreeding and cultural exchange between these semi-isolated groups, did the fully fledged modern human come into being.

All over Africa. Their claim is that man didn’t sprout from a single place in East Africa, but all over the continent.

So you would still descend from Africans. Which I’m sure sticks in your ego like a dagger.
Considering all those years ago all continents were connected and called Pangaea makes your argument moot

God made Adam and Eve, modern man, in his image and likeness. If God had made humanoids previously, they were not in his image and likeness. They were likely wiped out as were the dinosaurs.

Well, the geography of the earth wasn't the same which is a mistake I have seen made by some forming theories of human origins.

God made Adam and Eve, modern man, in his image and likeness. If God had made humanoids previously, they were not in his image and likeness. They were likely wiped out as were the dinosaurs.

I am not going to explain things to you. I’ll start your education with this video. It will at least skip along the highlights of world history.

Yeah but that fucking idiot Noah still put two of em on the boat. :p

Forum List

Back