Could UFO's actually be...angels?

What Ezekiel described was something beyond the norm and “alien” to the common man's eyes.
Well . . . yea. That's what set Israel's prophets apart from other Israelites. They imparted visions of angels, messengers of God, heaven. No mention of any extraterrestrials.

If extraterrestrials had visited two or three thousand years ago, why would only Israel have seen them?

The Bible describes angels as physical beings as well.

My apologies ... angels as Spirit Beings makes us responsible ... the very nature of the self-same Spirit ... only humans can manifest the Spirit of Angels in the flesh ... an angel inhabits the Boy Scout's body to help the lil' ol' lady across the street ... the Boy Scout only need to be willing to allow that angel to come and do God's will on Earth ... as it is in Heaven ...

A Rastaman once told me "If you interpret anything in the Bible in the flesh, you're wrong" ... the Book is about Spirit ...

My apologies ... angels as Spirit Beings makes us responsible ... the very nature of the self-same Spirit ... only humans can manifest the Spirit of Angels in the flesh ... an angel inhabits the Boy Scout's body to help the lil' ol' lady across the street ... the Boy Scout only need to be willing to allow that angel to come and do God's will on Earth ... as it is in Heaven ...

A Rastaman once told me "If you interpret anything in the Bible in the flesh, you're wrong" ... the Book is about Spirit ...
Some truth to the Rastaman's word, but the Bible is about the battle between the flesh and the spirit. But man's spirit is nothing without the Holy Spirit. That little Boy Scout helping the woman across the street isn't inhabited by an angel. He's being led by the Holy Spirit.

Some truth to the Rastaman's word, but the Bible is about the battle between the flesh and the spirit. But man's spirit is nothing without the Holy Spirit. That little Boy Scout helping the woman across the street isn't inhabited by an angel. He's being led by the Holy Spirit.

We have only the Self-same Spirit ... a man's Spirit IS the Holy Spirit ... the Father, the Son and the Man ... the Holy Trinity ... the Boy Scout and the lil' ol' lady share the same Spirit ... and work together manifesting Christ ... where two or more are gathered ...

Smoke a whole mess of good pot, this will make better sense ...

We have only the Self-same Spirit ... a man's Spirit IS the Holy Spirit ... the Father, the Son and the Man ... the Holy Trinity ... the Boy Scout and the lil' ol' lady share the same Spirit ... and work together manifesting Christ ... where two or more are gathered ...

Nope. The Holy Spirit is God's Spirit. Our spirit is our own, but can be influenced by the Holy Spirit. But I'm speaking from a biblical standpoint. I don't have any idea where you're getting your ideas from.

Bible.

Job 38:
4 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.
5 Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?
6 Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;
7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons (angels) of God shouted for joy?

Jude verse 6,
"And the (rebellious) angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.:

Last edited:

THE SPIRIT WITNESSING WITH OUR SPIRIT​

Romans 8:16 says, “The Spirit Himself (itself) witnesses with our spirit that we are children of God.” This verse clearly tells us that there is the Spirit of God and there is our spirit, and these two spirits are one. The Spirit Himself (itself) witnesses with our spirit. The two spirits work together as one. First, this verse tells us that there are two spirits—the Spirit of God and our spirit. Second, this verse tells us that these two spirits work together, and third, it tells us that these two spirits work together for the sonship.

Last edited:

THE SPIRIT WITNESSING WITH OUR SPIRIT​

Romans 8:16 says, “The Spirit Himself witnesses with our spirit that we are children of God.” This verse clearly tells us that there is the Spirit of God and there is our spirit, and these two spirits are one. The Spirit Himself witnesses with our spirit. The two spirits work together as one. First, this verse tells us that there are two spirits—the Spirit of God and our spirit. Second, this verse tells us that these two spirits work together, and third, it tells us that these two spirits work together for the sonship.
Ecclesiastes 12:7, “Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.” (Speaking of man's body after death)

1 John 4:1, “Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.”

Bible.

Job 38:
4 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.
5 Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?
6 Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;
7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons (angels) of God shouted for joy?

Jude verse 6,
"And the (rebellious) angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.:
None of that suggests that Earth was a resort for the Angels...

None of that suggests that Earth was a resort for the Angels...
Jude says plainly that it was. The original earth was the true Eden, literally a pleasure garden. The Eden of Genesis was a small, temporary re-creation of the original for the purpose of reenacting the original rebellion of the angels (Jude:6) in the persons of Adam, Eve, and Lucifer.

Last edited:
Yeah..........angels love to probe peoples assholes.

pilot_3.png

They seem to be harmless.
They often appear as lights.
They defy the laws of physics.
They appear and disappear suddenly
(into/out of portals to the 3rd heaven?)

Jacob dreamed of such, angels moving between
earth and heaven, which would require materializing
and de-materializing.

Signs and wonders in the heavens would herald the 'last days'.
Could angelic UFO's be the signs, preceding wonders to come?
I believe they are angels. Not all angels are good though, so we need to be cautious.

Forum List

Back