Could Trump be the first US President to do jail time

It's possible that he was just generally throwing money at Clinton Foundation thinking it will pay off one way or another if he is in their good graces, but to credibly connect that to a deal he had NO FINANCIAL INTEREST in, deal that had to be cleared by 8 government agencies is totally not credible

So your defense is that he didn't pay her for a specific deal, he just bought her. Wow, remind me not to use you as my lawyer. BTW, that's also what I'm arguing. He knew Hillary would come in handy, so he bought her. He was right, it paid off

You know it actually IS POSSIBLE that the deal got approved as not a serious security risk because those 8 Federal agencies ACTUALLY THOUGHT IT WASN'T. The fact that NO ONE to this day has deemed U1 as a security threat is just further proof that this whole hoopala isn't about security, this is about politics.

How could anyone have known selling 20% of US uranium to Russia was a bad thing? I mean sure, Monday morning quarterbacking. Sure, guy. No one saw it coming that was a bad idea at the time. Again, wow, I'd never use you as my defense attorney. I'd spend the rest of my life in jail even if the prosecution didn't speak.

And these are the same Russians that you're arguing it's no thang while you're melting down about the Russians and the election. You're unbelievable. I mean literally, no one could believe you

Point me to a single Republican today that is saying that Uranium One is a national security problem.

ONE.

When you can't, you KNOW you got pumped full of shit.

Even Clinton hating U1 conspiracy pushing conservative puntids call bullshit on the national security claims:

Unranium One Focus Corruption Not National Security | National Review

It is true that hyperbole about national security and treason is not helping people’s understanding of what this is about. Uranium One has never primarily been a national-security controversy.

You've been had dupe.

That would be a far better argument if I'd argued that the issue is that it is a national security issue.

There is a national security issue in that the uranium was highly enriched. But that isn't unique as there are other sources of enriched uranium. And I haven't argued that, you just made this up.

However, we need the uranium for our nuclear power plants and now will have to acquire more at probably less favorable terms. Uranium isn't like importing steel

giphy.gif

For fucks sakes when are you going to start using your head?

DoS does not have a say in what is good or not good for American commercial interests when a PRIVATE CANADIAN COMPANY sells it's shares. The only thing Department Of State cleared was that this deal IS NOT A SECURITY THREAT.

You have now CONCEDED that there was no security threat, you therefore implicitly CONCEDED that Hillary's DoS made an APPROPRIATE determination on U1 deal..

Will you now do the INTELLECTUALLY HONEST thing, by stopping spreading bullshit about how Clinton was bribed by Russians so she would clear this deal?

Last edited:
As more information comes out about Trump campaign and collusion with Russia on the US election and on Trump obstructing justice there seems to be a real possibility Trump could do jail time.
It is amazing he has not already done jail time for his business practices.
It's possible that he was just generally throwing money at Clinton Foundation thinking it will pay off one way or another if he is in their good graces, but to credibly connect that to a deal he had NO FINANCIAL INTEREST in, deal that had to be cleared by 8 government agencies is totally not credible

So your defense is that he didn't pay her for a specific deal, he just bought her. Wow, remind me not to use you as my lawyer. BTW, that's also what I'm arguing. He knew Hillary would come in handy, so he bought her. He was right, it paid off

You know it actually IS POSSIBLE that the deal got approved as not a serious security risk because those 8 Federal agencies ACTUALLY THOUGHT IT WASN'T. The fact that NO ONE to this day has deemed U1 as a security threat is just further proof that this whole hoopala isn't about security, this is about politics.

How could anyone have known selling 20% of US uranium to Russia was a bad thing? I mean sure, Monday morning quarterbacking. Sure, guy. No one saw it coming that was a bad idea at the time. Again, wow, I'd never use you as my defense attorney. I'd spend the rest of my life in jail even if the prosecution didn't speak.

And these are the same Russians that you're arguing it's no thang while you're melting down about the Russians and the election. You're unbelievable. I mean literally, no one could believe you
One qualification for being a progressive is to be able to believe two entirely contradictory things at the same time.

Point me to a single Republican today that is saying that Uranium One is a national security problem.

ONE.

Even Clinton hating U1 conspiracy pushing conservative puntids call bullshit on the national security claims:

It is true that hyperbole about national security and treason is not helping people’s understanding of what this is about. Uranium One has never primarily been a national-security controversy.

You've been had dupe.

That would be a far better argument if I'd argued that the issue is that it is a national security issue.

There is a national security issue in that the uranium was highly enriched. But that isn't unique as there are other sources of enriched uranium. And I haven't argued that, you just made this up.

However, we need the uranium for our nuclear power plants and now will have to acquire more at probably less favorable terms. Uranium isn't like importing steel

giphy.gif

DoS does not have a say in what is good or not good for American commercial interests when a PRIVATE CANADIAN COMPANY sells it's shares. The only thing Department Of State cleared was that this deal IS NOT A SECURITY THREAT.

You have now CONCEDED that there was no security threat, you therefore implicitly CONCEDED that Hillary's DoS made an APPROPRIATE determination on U1 deal..

Will you now do the INTELLECTUALLY HONEST thing, by stopping spreading bullshit about how Clinton was bribed by Russians so she would clear this deal?

Once again ...

:link::link::link::link::link:

I want to see a clear definition of the standard.

And regardless, it was a flagrant conflict of interest with all the money she was paid and she never raised that

ONE.

You've been had dupe.

giphy.gif

Once again ...

And regardless, it was a flagrant conflict of interest with all the money she was paid and she never raised that

The purpose of the committee is VERY CLEAR.

the deal required multiple approvals by the U.S., beginning with the Committee on Foreign Investments in the United States. Under federal law, the committee reviews foreign investments that raise potential national security concerns.

The Facts on Uranium One - FactCheck.org

So lets go, do the intellectually honest thing - double fucking dare you :rolleyes:

ONE.

You've been had dupe.

giphy.gif

Once again ...

the deal required multiple approvals by the U.S., beginning with the Committee on Foreign Investments in the United States. Under federal law, the committee reviews foreign investments that raise potential national security concerns.

So lets go, do the intellectually honest thing - double fucking dare you :rolleyes:

1) Fair enough. However, that it was enriched uranium that went to Canada and then overseas is a reasonable security concern even if that isn't the primary issue because there is other enriched uranium overseas.

2) Hillary had a CLEAR conflict of interest and did nothing about it.

3) Make up your mind. The Russians are our most bitter enemy and the Russians are of no particular concern is the moronic position you keep claiming to have. tutu: I'll take any standard, and double it!

ONE.

You've been had dupe.

giphy.gif

Once again ...

1) Fair enough. However, that it was enriched uranium that went to Canada and then overseas is a reasonable security concern even if that isn't the primary issue because there is other enriched uranium overseas.

3) Make up your mind. The Russians are our most bitter enemy and the Russians are of no particular concern is the moronic position you keep claiming to have. tutu: I'll take any standard, and double it!

Hillary had no more "conflict of interest" than any politician who has ever received a donation for their campaign or charity.

ACCESS is for sale in our politics, LEGALLY. You now getting all righteous about CLINTONS getting donations sure seems insanely selective.

I made up my mind: quite clearly there is NOTHING to connects CORRECT DoS determination that U1 deal is not a security threat to any undue influence.

Your claims about Russians buying Clinton's favor to get the deal approved is BULLSHIT and you should grow a pair and admit as much.

Last edited:

giphy.gif

Once again ...

Hillary had no more "conflict of interest" than any politician who has ever received a donation for their campaign or their charity.

ACCESS is for sale in our politics, LEGALLY.

I made up my mind: quite clearly there is NOTHING to connects CORRECT DoS determination that U1 deal is not a security threat to any undue influence.

Your claims about Russians buying Clinton's favor is BULLSHIT and you should grow a pair and admit as much.

Yeah, who can buy favor for only $145 million? Pocket change.

It's funny how I didn't see you anywhere objecting when leftists were jumping on that Trump sold a Russian a property for market rates and that was bribery.

And even if it's not the only reason to not make the deal, selling enriched uranium is clearly a large enough security issue to deny the sale.

And again, none of that answers Hillary's clear conflict of interest, which would be a HUGE issue to you if we were talking about a Republican here

giphy.gif

Once again ...

Hillary had no more "conflict of interest" than any politician who has ever received a donation for their campaign or their charity.

Your claims about Russians buying Clinton's favor is BULLSHIT and you should grow a pair and admit as much.

It's funny how I didn't see you anywhere objecting when leftists were jumping on that Trump sold a Russian a property for market rates and that was bribery.

And even if it's not the only reason to not make the deal, selling enriched uranium is clearly a large enough security issue to deny the sale.

And again, none of that answers Hillary's clear conflict of interest, which would be a HUGE issue to you if we were talking about a Republican here

Just a second ago you were saying how you agree that there is no security issue here and now that your augment got smashed you turn around right around and say EXACTLY OPPOSITE.

Intellectual honesty? Get real, you are just a two bit rightwinger dummy asshole - you don't know how to do even basic research, you don't know what you are talking about and when it gets chewed up for you have no ability to admit being blatantly, glaringly wrong.

Last edited:
Once again ...

Just a second ago you were saying how you agree that there is no security issue here and now that your augment got smashed you turn around right around and say EXACTLY OPPOSITE.

Intellectual honesty? Get real, you are a total asshole unable to admit when you are blatantly wrong.

You realize my quote is still in the chain, dumb ass.

Here's what I said: "Fair enough. However, that it was enriched uranium that went to Canada and then overseas is a reasonable security concern even if that isn't the primary issue "

Here's how you summarized it: "Just a second ago you were saying how you agree that there is no security issue here"

You are a liar.

Intellectual honesty? Get real, you are a total asshole unable to admit when you are blatantly wrong.

Here's what I said: "Fair enough. However, that it was enriched uranium that went to Canada and then overseas is a reasonable security concern even if that isn't the primary issue "

Here's how you summarized it: "Just a second ago you were saying how you agree that there is no security issue here"

You are a liar.

Bullshit. You switched to arguing security only when it became convenient, only when you relized that the rest of the bullshit you were peddling made no fucking sense.

You know you are full of shit.

You are a liar.

Bullshit. You switched to arguing security only when it became convenient, only when you relized that the rest of the bullshit you were peddling made no fucking sense.

Bull shit, liar.

I always said and still say that security was less an issue than we need the uranium. But I always said it was actually an issue and a large enough one that justified nixing the deal. There is no change in that position.

And you keep ignoring the clear conflict of interest in Hillary and that she regardless should have raised that and didn't.

And you are also ignoring your lifetime love of the Russians and that you're arguing they're no threat now on uranium while you argue they are destroying our democracy in elections.

You have the constant double standard

You are a liar.

Bull shit, liar.

I always said and still say that security was less an issue than we need the uranium.

Idiot, how does CANADIANS owning this uranium is equivalent to USA owning this uranium????

We NEVER owned this uranium processing operation.

You keep saying dumbass nonsense.

You are a liar.

Bull shit, liar.

I always said and still say that security was less an issue than we need the uranium.

Idiot, how does CANADIANS owning this uranium is equivalent to USA owning this uranium????

Discussion over until you start answering my questions too

You are a liar.

Bull shit, liar.

Why? So you can again prove yourself the intellectually dishonest asshole that you are?

There is literally NOTHING to support your claim that Russians bought Hillary off for 145 millions and yet you can't bring yourself to do the right thing and retract.

You are a liar.

Bull shit, liar.

Why? So you can again prove yourself the intellectually dishonest asshole that you are?

You're the one who won't answer questions, you've identified the dishonest asshole.

I'll have a conversation with you. Or not. That's your choice. I don't care which you pick, but you will pick. I am not answering your questions anymore until you start answering mine.

period.

I don't care if you like it

Bull shit, liar.

You're the one who won't answer questions, you've identified the dishonest asshole.

I'll have a conversation with you. Or not. That's your choice. I don't care which you pick, but you will pick. I am not answering your questions anymore until you start answering mine.

period.

Did Russians give Hillary 145 million?

One more chance to get the answer right.

Bull shit, liar.

period.

Does it hurt, being that stupid? It must hurt.

Bull shit, liar.

period.

What about I'm not answering questions until this becomes a conversation where you do the same don't you understand?

You have all the chances you want. But it's not happening until you do

Obstruction to conspire to collude!!

Drugs is the only way I can explain these type of hysterical and hallucinogenic OPs Frank....drugs.
As the Trump world continues to spin out of control, the brainless minions continue to live in an alternate universe that can turn the ;losers into winners but they are actually becoming bigger losers.

Forum List

Back