Could Trump be any more of a pathetic loser?

Because he is everything most of us want to be, and I wrote most and not all just in case I get another Jim Bowie type of poster responding to me...

I mean don't you wish to have his hair?

How about that smirk he calls a smile?

How about that entitlement type of feeling?

How about the ability to cheat on your wife, have a kid out of wedlock, and then have the Tea Party Caucus ignore that while hammering on about Bill Clinton sexual past?

How about using the bankruptcy laws to make your billions off of?

How about being a friend of the Clinton family until he threw his hat in the ring to run for President?

So much to love about him, so where is the problem that you are seeing?

i can only speak for myself, but for starters, i like that he leads from in front.

bob beckel used to call republicans in the middle of the night to campaign for reagan, to piss them off into voting for mondale. last minute tricks like the caucus night rumors have been around for years. ted used his up, won't happen in N H.

images
this is also my 2016 prediction once hillary is indicted.

Last edited:
This kind of dirty trick goes on in all elections, so maybe it wouldn't be a bad thing to nullify the vote.

But I'm not convinced that Carson voters would have voted for Cruz. They like extreme stupidity and after Carson, that leaves Trump as champ in that category.

Because he refuses to go along to get along. Most people in society get fucked over on a daily basis and do nothing but complain and blame. They take no stand in life, they take no responsibility in life, they are afraid of confrontation, they are afraid to rock the boat, they are afraid to stand up for themselves, they are afraid to do whats right...they live a life of mediocrity because "thats the way things are".

Trump is not that type of man. If there was fraud, and it looks like there was, it needs to be addressed. Its easy to just shake our heads and do nothing-- than be a leader, stand up, and say "NO!! This shit won't fly"

Stand up in life, stand for something, make fucking waves......

So, you're ok with voter fraud? I'm not surprised, being that you're a liberal and can relate to those who commit it.
Oh right Trump says voter fraud is involved so you automatically assume he is correct. You're such a pawn.

So, you're ok with voter fraud? I'm not surprised, being that you're a liberal and can relate to those who commit it.
Oh right Trump says voter fraud is involved so you automatically assume he is correct. You're such a pawn.
Cruz APOLOGIZED to Carson after doing it, you idiot. Of course it's correct.
So why would all of the would-be Carson voters put their vote to Cruz then? Why wouldn't a sizable portion give their vote to Trump? Carson still came in 4th regardless did he not?

To be fair Trump is one of the last ones to address this fraudulent behavior. Twitter erupted yesterday morning with everyone talking about it. Trump is only bringing it to everyones attention now. It was out there well before he even got on board with it.

Most people in society get fucked over on a daily basis and do nothing but complain and blame. They take no stand in life, they take no responsibility in life, they are afraid of confrontation, they are afraid to rock the boat, they are afraid to stand up for themselves, they are afraid to do whats right...they live a life of mediocrity because "thats the way things are".
And I'll finish that thought for you.

So, they spend all day, every day, posting on message boards instead.

So why would all of the would-be Carson voters put their vote to Cruz then? Why wouldn't a sizable portion give their vote to Trump? Carson still came in 4th regardless did he not?
Because Cruz is ultra religious and Carson had a lot of evangelicals supporting him. It was easy for them to move over. It's not about Carson picking up or losing votes, its about fraudulent behavior. Doesn't matter if Carson placed first, Cruz's campaign committed fraud

To be fair Trump is one of the last ones to address this fraudulent behavior. Twitter erupted yesterday morning with everyone talking about it. Trump is only bringing it to everyones attention now. It was out there well before he even got on board with it.
I just don't buy that all of the supposed would be Carson votes would go to Cruz.

Because Cruz is ultra religious and Carson had a lot of evangelicals supporting him. It was easy for them to move over. It's not about Carson picking up or losing votes, its about fraudulent behavior. Doesn't matter if Carson placed first, Cruz's campaign committed fraud
It'll be interesting to see what happens. I hope Cruz is booted.

I just don't buy that all of the supposed would be Carson votes would go to Cruz.
Doesn't matter if you don't buy it, its fraudulent to do what he did. Its not where the votes went, its what they did.

You're missing the point and that is the dirty dealing Cruz camp did, and some of the votes for Cruz might have went to Carson which would have lowered his percentage ( Cruz ) and could have given Iowa to Trump.

So Trump has the right to be upset at the dirty dealing, and Cruz was wrong, but I just enjoy writing smack about Trump because he comes off as a bitch to me for some damn reason!

Does anyone honestly believe that 6000 people would have voted for Carson rather than Cruz if someone from Cruz's campaign hadn't said anything? Especially considering it was sent out after the caucus began.

Sure. 6000 people believed Carson dropped out despite seeing their neighbors voting for him and so every single one went to Cruz.

That's 4% of the people who showed up. Does anyone honestly believe that?

I like Carson. I'd be incredibly happy if he was President. But I am highly skeptical that the results would be any different.

Trump is just a sore loser. He and Al Gore should start a club

Screen Shot 2016-02-03 at 2.29.13 PM.png

Notice the time stamp but more importantly, a source inside Carsons campaign? Yeah right. All out lie. BTW this Cruz plant pulled the Tweet to try and cover his tracks but its the internets and someone grabbed the screen shot :lol: :lol:

Does anyone honestly believe that 6000 people would have voted for Carson rather than Cruz if someone from Cruz's campaign hadn't said anything? Especially considering it was sent out after the caucus began.

Sure. 6000 people believed Carson dropped out despite seeing their neighbors voting for him and so every single one went to Cruz.

That's 4% of the people who showed up. Does anyone honestly believe that?

I like Carson. I'd be incredibly happy if he was President. But I am highly skeptical that the results would be any different.

Trump is just a sore loser. He and Al Gore should start a club

You're missing the point entirely. Read Rule #5.

Screen Shot 2016-02-02 at 11.47.50 AM.png

Forum List

Back