Could Trump be any more of a pathetic loser?

Yeah, this is bizarre. Iowa is over. he was never expected to win and actually did pretty well.

move on. The road ahead is long, no sense dicking around with yesterday.
You miss the point. It's fraud, it's illegal and it should be addressed. You may not care but other people do, especially the other candidates.

Yeah, this is bizarre. Iowa is over. he was never expected to win and actually did pretty well.

move on. The road ahead is long, no sense dicking around with yesterday.
You miss the point. It's fraud, it's illegal and it should be addressed. You may not care but other people do, especially the other candidates.

Fine, address it, but do not make this the focus so that it overshadows the positives for trump in Iowa, which is exactly what this is doing.

As a campaign I'd be focusing primarily on the positives. He did well. Very well, actually, considering the demographics of Iowa. That's what I'd be repeating over and over and over again.

What Cruz did may bite him in the ass, but I doubt it goes anywhere. They'll blame some underling and shit-can some people if they need to look like they give a damn and that will be that.

It's not a matter of not caring it's a matter of having other fish to fry at this point. In two weeks, maybe less, the voters in the other primary states won't care anymore and it's their opinion I'd be concerned about now.

In the midst of a presidential campaign where the clock is absolutely pounding it's a huge mistake imo to get embroiled in this type of distraction.

Wanna make a point and/or make Cruz pay for what I agree was a shit move? Beat him.

Curly, Larry & Moe at it again, I see. I'll tell you this is one of the funniest elections cycles, in my entire life, that I have ever witnessed.

handelsman_trump_tribune_0.jpg

this against

danzcolor5719.jpg

against this

19077100-mmmain.jpeg

Because he refuses to go along to get along. Most people in society get fucked over on a daily basis and do nothing but complain and blame. They take no stand in life, they take no responsibility in life, they are afraid of confrontation, they are afraid to rock the boat, they are afraid to stand up for themselves, they are afraid to do whats right...they live a life of mediocrity because "thats the way things are".

Trump is not that type of man. If there was fraud, and it looks like there was, it needs to be addressed. Its easy to just shake our heads and do nothing-- than be a leader, stand up, and say "NO!! This shit won't fly"

Stand up in life, stand for something, make fucking waves......

Oh please.

Thanks to daddy, Drumpf can do anything he wants. He can lie, steal and cheat and never have to pay the price.

Drumpf stands for Drumpf. He's not a leader. He's actually the opposite of a leader. He's just a bloviating bully who picked the right father.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Oh and yeah, Cruz is just as crooked and corrupt as Drumpf. If he didn't cheat, it's only because he didn't think of it.

You can bet Drumpf would and will cheat if he can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh Gawd, another TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) thread. Looks like the old PDS (Palin Derangement Syndrome) and BDS (Bachmann Derangement Syndrome) nutters are back.

I remember when the Board used to get spammed to death by those loons. Now it's Trump. Let's just hope the Moderators take notice and merge em all. It's gonna get real ugly and boring.

Forum List

Back