Could Trump be any more of a pathetic loser?

View attachment 62175

Notice the time stamp but more importantly, a source inside Carsons campaign? Yeah right. All out lie. BTW this Cruz plant pulled the Tweet to try and cover his tracks but its the internets and someone grabbed the screen shot :lol: :lol:

Yes. The time stamp was after the caucus began. Do you seriously think there were 6000 Carson supporters at the caucuses casting their votes who were checking the twitter releases of Cruz campaign staffers and suddenly switching their votes to Cruz? It boggles the mind

Does anyone honestly believe that 6000 people would have voted for Carson rather than Cruz if someone from Cruz's campaign hadn't said anything? Especially considering it was sent out after the caucus began.

Sure. 6000 people believed Carson dropped out despite seeing their neighbors voting for him and so every single one went to Cruz.

That's 4% of the people who showed up. Does anyone honestly believe that?

I like Carson. I'd be incredibly happy if he was President. But I am highly skeptical that the results would be any different.

Trump is just a sore loser. He and Al Gore should start a club

You're missing the point entirely. Read Rule #5.

View attachment 62177

And you're suggesting that a tweet does this?

Who was defrauded? Is their a single Cruz vote now claiming he believed this tweet and would have supported Carson?

View attachment 62175

Notice the time stamp but more importantly, a source inside Carsons campaign? Yeah right. All out lie. BTW this Cruz plant pulled the Tweet to try and cover his tracks but its the internets and someone grabbed the screen shot :lol: :lol:

Yes. The time stamp was after the caucus began. Do you seriously think there were 6000 Carson supporters at the caucuses casting their votes who were checking the twitter releases of Cruz campaign staffers and suddenly switching their votes to Cruz? It boggles the mind
They were actively caucusing for Cruz and telling Carson supporters he (Carson) was out and to vote for Cruz <<<<<<<< Thats fraud

Screen Shot 2016-02-03 at 2.50.21 PM.png

Last edited:
So, you're ok with voter fraud? I'm not surprised, being that you're a liberal and can relate to those who commit it.
Oh right Trump says voter fraud is involved so you automatically assume he is correct. You're such a pawn.
Cruz APOLOGIZED to Carson after doing it, you idiot. Of course it's correct.
gee now cruz has caucusgate rumorgate, hillary has benghazi and highest national level security breach. iowagate.

Last edited:
Most people in society get fucked over on a daily basis and do nothing but complain and blame. They take no stand in life, they take no responsibility in life, they are afraid of confrontation, they are afraid to rock the boat, they are afraid to stand up for themselves, they are afraid to do whats right...they live a life of mediocrity because "thats the way things are".
And I'll finish that thought for you.

So, they spend all day, every day, posting on message boards instead.
hey be nice to starkey.

Simply lying isn't fraud. It's just lying, and it's expected from the GOP candidates, verging on being mandated for GOP candidates. Showing that you're willing to tell however big a lie it takes to win demonstrates, to the conservative base, how the speaker isn't some wimpy liberal who can be diverted from his holy mission by limp-wristed left-wing concepts like "truth" and "ethics."

View attachment 62175

i do. twitter is faster than a sppeding bullet and cruz can leap tall buildings in a single bound. if carson wasn't devout, it would have less impact.
i'm sure we may hear from some such people as you describe. no offense.

Yeah, this is bizarre. Iowa is over. he was never expected to win and actually did pretty well.

move on. The road ahead is long, no sense dicking around with yesterday.

I have a very simple question if someone told you they saw a tweet your candidate was dropping out of the race would you not even check that out and just change your vote?

Nope. And I highly doubt 4% of Iowans did that while watching their neighbors not doing it

They cant even find one voter who claims to have done this

"Could Trump be any more of a pathetic loser?"

He could be a Trump supporter.

So, you're ok with voter fraud? I'm not surprised, being that you're a liberal and can relate to those who commit it.
Oh right Trump says voter fraud is involved so you automatically assume he is correct. You're such a pawn.
To be fair Trump is one of the last ones to address this fraudulent behavior. Twitter erupted yesterday morning with everyone talking about it. Trump is only bringing it to everyones attention now. It was out there well before he even got on board with it.
I just don't buy that all of the supposed would be Carson votes would go to Cruz.
Doesn't matter if you don't buy it, its fraudulent to do what he did. Its not where the votes went, its what they did.
Surely by now, though, there would be an announcement for an official investigation.

To be fair Trump is one of the last ones to address this fraudulent behavior. Twitter erupted yesterday morning with everyone talking about it. Trump is only bringing it to everyones attention now. It was out there well before he even got on board with it.
I just don't buy that all of the supposed would be Carson votes would go to Cruz.
Doesn't matter if you don't buy it, its fraudulent to do what he did. Its not where the votes went, its what they did.
Surely by now, though, there would be an announcement for an official investigation.
People are calling for one. Carson is holding a press conference soon so I'm sure he will mention it.

View attachment 62175

They were actively caucusing for Cruz and telling Carson supporters he (Carson) was out and to vote for Cruz <<<<<<<< Thats fraud

View attachment 62178
cnn the obama channel.

Yeah, this is bizarre. Iowa is over. he was never expected to win and actually did pretty well.

that's what jay carney said about benghazi.

that's what jay carney said about benghazi.

yeah, well that's Benghazi.

I think he's wasting time and resources on this and getting himself nowhere, as there's not going to be another caucus.

IMO, as I said Trump did pretty well, better than expected actually, in Iowa which is Christian Fundamentalist central.
That's Cruz country, and he should have buried Trump, which he didn't. Trump could've run with that message, won in NH, which he probably will, and built on that momentum.

While he's jerking around with this he's spreading his assets around in places that won't do him any good if he pursues this instead of looking at NH or the primaries coming up right behind those. I think it's a boneheaded play for Trump all around....

Congress should get right on it. It's not like they have any loftier goals.

Forum List

Back