Could this black woman have avoided getting killed by the police?

She began the traffic stop calmly

If she had remained calm she would be alive today

But instead she resisted arrest and tried to shoot it out with a cop

The Black Brain Disease strikes again

Tell us libs, how could this have been avoided?

These are some of the dumbest post yet.

Tell us racist Mac why this white dude wasn't murdered.

She is a darkie -- barely even human...so of course her brain will not allow her to make rational decisions....

And what makes matters worse is -- her darkie disease is contaminating good whites and making them behave like darkies.....like this guy:

Luckily despite being hit and drugged by this man's truck and also being hit in the head with a hammer -- the cop used restraint and didn't shoot the man...because he knew the man was suffering from darkie disease....and just needed help...

Did you see that big pile of fucking shit can't even be tazed because she was a big pile of shit.......BAWWWWHAHA

Idiot drives away...lolol

Good thing that cop had all that blubber for body armor
Why are you trying to change the subject?

Is that the most damning thing you can say about a good cop who was just doing his job?
He obviously couldn't do his job because he is too fucking fat.

Shit a fat woman out ran him and he wasn't even strong enough to get cuffs on her
If a person doesn't wanna' be cuffed, it's damn near impossible for one person to do it...

The best outcome of this would be the monkey c**t being killed. Pretty clear she was shot. Is she dead?

Ohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohplease...

The best outcome of this would be the monkey c**t being killed. Pretty clear she was shot. Is she dead?

Sadly, some piece-of-shit racists are simply too stupid to understand the title of the thread in which they post.

You offered that description because she got into a shootout with a cop.
Exactly

Thats the result of the black brain disease

Shooting it out with the cops is a losing proposition for the criminal

You have to be infected with a mental disorder to do that

You offered that description because she got into a shootout with a cop.
Exactly

Thats the result of the black brain disease

Shooting it out with the cops is a losing proposition for the criminal

You have to be infected with a mental disorder to do that
You're mentally disturbed. Again, blacks aren't the only people who shoot at cops.

If the guy he was looking for wasn't in the car what reason does he have to go through her bag?
Yada yada yada

Did she think that shooting the cop was going to answer that question?

Do YOU think shooting the cop was a good idea?
I never think anyone shooting anyone else is a good idea.

It might sometimes be necessary but it is never good.

Sadly, some piece-of-shit racists are simply too stupid to understand the title of the thread in which they post.
And, sadly, some piece of shit asswipes are simply too fucking stupid to realize that a dead monkey can't drive a Camaro.

The only thing which suggests she was killed is the thread title. Nothing in the video, however, suggests that's the case...

Good thing that cop had all that blubber for body armor
Why are you trying to change the subject?

Is that the most damning thing you can say about a good cop who was just doing his job?

Shit a fat woman out ran him and he wasn't even strong enough to get cuffs on her
If a person doesn't wanna' be cuffed, it's damn near impossible for one person to do it...
It's damn near impossible if the cop can't out waddle the perp

Too many variables.

I didn't even hear him say why he was arresting her.

He was making a legal stop. He had cause to search her purse, she had bags of either crack or crystal meth in her purse. She was told she was being placed under arrest, she went crazy. The officer tazed her when she got back in the car. She kept fighting and pulled the gun and the rest is history.

Too many variables? How?

We know you'd have been much happier if the officer was dead in the parking lot. Why?
What was the cause?

He never said.

I understood the car belonged to someone who has warrants but that person wasn't in the car at the time and the cop acknowledges that.
But that is reason for him to check the car, ask her to step out and do what he says while he searches. Exactly what he did.
Search the car not her bags

If the guy he was looking for wasn't in the car what reason does he have to go through her bag?
She started rooting through her bag he was right to make sure she didn't have a weapon in it. Again, another stupid move on her part.

And, sadly, some piece of shit asswipes are simply too fucking stupid to realize that a dead monkey can't drive a Camaro.

The only thing which suggests she was killed is the thread title. Nothing in the video, however, suggests that's the case...
LOL

The thread title wasn't enough for you to understand.

The OP wasn't enough for you to understand.

The link in post #4 wasn't enough for you to understand.

:abgg2q.jpg:

The topic is how could the black woman have avoided getting killed

Any thoughts on that?
Did she die later or what?

She could have complied, and she'd be alive. Anyone willing to shoot it out with the cops deserves to die. That is absolute low IQ ignorance. You're going to lose. Maybe not at that moment, but sooner or later, you will lose. It's the stupidest thing you could ever possibly do. For the life of me, I can't fathom what blacks are thinking when the run from the cops, fight cops, and worse of all pull a gun on them and shoot at them. That's either a death wish, or so fucking stupid you can't chew gum and walk at the same time.
I'm curious as to what his probable cause was to search her bag
Cop clearly says... "you have several warrants."
Where ?
OH for shit sake... watch the fucking video and open your damn ears.

Too many variables.

He was making a legal stop. He had cause to search her purse, she had bags of either crack or crystal meth in her purse. She was told she was being placed under arrest, she went crazy. The officer tazed her when she got back in the car. She kept fighting and pulled the gun and the rest is history.

Too many variables? How?

We know you'd have been much happier if the officer was dead in the parking lot. Why?
What was the cause?

He never said.

I understood the car belonged to someone who has warrants but that person wasn't in the car at the time and the cop acknowledges that.
But that is reason for him to check the car, ask her to step out and do what he says while he searches. Exactly what he did.
Search the car not her bags

maybe it was a really small guy.

Being morbidly obese as he is, he failed to take command of the incident immediately. He let her in and out of the car and didn't taze her ass before she got back in.

Of course I'm armchair QB'ing here, but this was a failure on many levels, and I'd Like to think that I would have gotten back up and dumped the rest of my magazine into the vehicle as it was started and began to move. Frankly I'm surprised she didn't attempt to run the cop over.

There is no circumstance that I would accept a job as a commissioned police officer in any major city. You can not police these areas anymore. The democrooks have put far too many restraints on officers, and indoctrinated the people to be incorrigible pieces of shit. Let the cities burn. It's over.

She began the traffic stop calmly

If she had remained calm she would be alive today

But instead she resisted arrest and tried to shoot it out with a cop

The Black Brain Disease strikes again

Tell us libs, how could this have been avoided?

These are some of the dumbest post yet.

Tell us racist Mac why this white dude wasn't murdered.

You are off topic

You’re mentally disturbed. Again, blacks aren't the only people who shoot at cops.
Its time for black race hustlers and guilt-ridden white libs, of which you are one or the other, to admit that you have lost this 12 or 13 year argument about systemic white racism

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Too many variables.

Too many variables? How?

What was the cause?

He never said.

trolls-have-serious-S.jpg

Forum List

Back