Could this black woman have avoided getting killed by the police?

Good thing that cop had all that blubber for body armor
Why are you trying to change the subject?

Is that the most damning thing you can say about a good cop who was just doing his job?
He obviously couldn't do his job because he is too fucking fat.

Shit a fat woman out ran him and he wasn't even strong enough to get cuffs on her
Maybe he'll lose some weight. He can do that because he's still alive. She straight-up died of stupid. It seems to be a trend in your community. Drive a dealer's vehicle, risk doing time, especially if you're also carrying illegal substances IN YOUR PURSE...
My community?

You don't know where i live or what color my skin is

Too many variables.

I didn't even hear him say why he was arresting her.

He was making a legal stop. He had cause to search her purse, she had bags of either crack or crystal meth in her purse. She was told she was being placed under arrest, she went crazy. The officer tazed her when she got back in the car. She kept fighting and pulled the gun and the rest is history.

Too many variables? How?

We know you'd have been much happier if the officer was dead in the parking lot. Why?
What was the cause?

He never said.

I understood the car belonged to someone who has warrants but that person wasn't in the car at the time and the cop acknowledges that.
But that is reason for him to check the car, ask her to step out and do what he says while he searches. Exactly what he did.

Is that the most damning thing you can say about a good cop who was just doing his job?

Shit a fat woman out ran him and he wasn't even strong enough to get cuffs on her
The odd part is you focusing on is weight. A guy stops a violent criminal and all you can say is "he is fat". :cuckoo:
He is and he's too fat to do his job effectively.

My god he couldn't even out run an obese woman who was sucking on a cigarette
He was effective in that video. The criminal is dead.
OK

I wouldn't want that guy protecting me but it's your life
I am sure he will be happy to pass on protecting you.

Come on that cop couldn't out run an obese woman who was sucking on a cigarette.

You think that's not an issue?
I missed that part in the video where the fat cop and fat woman had a foot race.

The cop's weight is an issue. Just not a pertinent one here.

Too many variables.

He was making a legal stop. He had cause to search her purse, she had bags of either crack or crystal meth in her purse. She was told she was being placed under arrest, she went crazy. The officer tazed her when she got back in the car. She kept fighting and pulled the gun and the rest is history.

Too many variables? How?

We know you'd have been much happier if the officer was dead in the parking lot. Why?
What was the cause?

He never said.

I understood the car belonged to someone who has warrants but that person wasn't in the car at the time and the cop acknowledges that.
But that is reason for him to check the car, ask her to step out and do what he says while he searches. Exactly what he did.
Search the car not her bags

If the guy he was looking for wasn't in the car what reason does he have to go through her bag?

Too many variables.

Too many variables? How?

What was the cause?

He never said.

When the black community is told daily that they are under attack, hated by whitey, abused by cops for no reason, and the media agrees with it all, regularly, this is the kind of mindset it engenders. You'll note that it isn't the media getting shot for their stupidity.

Maybe he'll lose some weight. He can do that because he's still alive. She straight-up died of stupid. It seems to be a trend in your community. Drive a dealer's vehicle, risk doing time, especially if you're also carrying illegal substances IN YOUR PURSE...
My community?

You don't know where i live or what color my skin is
As I said... YOUR community. If you regularly support the black thug community in these discussions - as you do - then it's reasonable to make that characterization. And before you wet yourself, allow me to clarify that I do not think ALL black Americans are thugs by any stretch of the imagination. Most discussions here are about the portion who ARE, though.

It takes a racist to refer to that as "Black Brain Disease"
Libs have been rioting, burning and looting for years over black criminals who ate killed by the cops

Not one riot has occurred over the death of a white criminal

That makes this a black brain disease issue
Now you're diverting from your own thread. The woman in the video in your OP wasn't rioting. You didn't refer to rioting as "Black Brain Disease." You offered that description because she got into a shootout with a cop. You're a racist piece-of-shit. In other words, your typical conservative.

She began the traffic stop calmly

If she had remained calm she would be alive today

But instead she resisted arrest and tried to shoot it out with a cop

The Black Brain Disease strikes again

Tell us libs, how could this have been avoided?

Well the stinky cigs won't pollute anymore. Positive

That big fat carbon producing waste is no more. Positive

Thanks for that vid. going to watch it 100 times

Forum List

Back