Could this black woman have avoided getting killed by the police?

He obviously couldn't do his job because he is too fucking fat.

Shit a fat woman out ran him and he wasn't even strong enough to get cuffs on her
The topic is how could the black woman have avoided getting killed

Any thoughts on that?
Did she die later or what?

She could have complied, and she'd be alive. Anyone willing to shoot it out with the cops deserves to die. That is absolute low IQ ignorance. You're going to lose. Maybe not at that moment, but sooner or later, you will lose. It's the stupidest thing you could ever possibly do. For the life of me, I can't fathom what blacks are thinking when the run from the cops, fight cops, and worse of all pull a gun on them and shoot at them. That's either a death wish, or so fucking stupid you can't chew gum and walk at the same time.
I'm curious as to what his probable cause was to search her bag
Cop clearly says... "you have several warrants."

She could have complied, and she'd be alive. Anyone willing to shoot it out with the cops deserves to die.
Do we know the history of this individual? Any previous criminal history could result in automatic incarceration for some persons.
Being in jail is better than going to the morgue
Sure, if they also get counseling services for any mental health issues.

Good thing that cop had all that blubber for body armor
Why are you trying to change the subject?

Is that the most damning thing you can say about a good cop who was just doing his job?

Shit a fat woman out ran him and he wasn't even strong enough to get cuffs on her
The odd part is you focusing on is weight. A guy stops a violent criminal and all you can say is "he is fat". :cuckoo:

The topic is how could the black woman have avoided getting killed

Any thoughts on that?
Did she die later or what?

She could have complied, and she'd be alive. Anyone willing to shoot it out with the cops deserves to die. That is absolute low IQ ignorance. You're going to lose. Maybe not at that moment, but sooner or later, you will lose. It's the stupidest thing you could ever possibly do. For the life of me, I can't fathom what blacks are thinking when the run from the cops, fight cops, and worse of all pull a gun on them and shoot at them. That's either a death wish, or so fucking stupid you can't chew gum and walk at the same time.
I'm curious as to what his probable cause was to search her bag
Cop clearly says... "you have several warrants."
Where ?

Is that the most damning thing you can say about a good cop who was just doing his job?

The odd part is you focusing on is weight. A guy stops a violent criminal and all you can say is "he is fat". :cuckoo:
He is and he's too fat to do his job effectively.

My god he couldn't even out run an obese woman who was sucking on a cigarette

On a side note, anyone as fat as that cop is shouldn't be allowed to be a cop. Just from taking a couple steps back and landing on his obese ass, he was breathing like he was going to have a heart attack.
adrenaline caused by getting shot could cause the same reaction

But he did make a mistake by allowing the woman to get back in her car

She got what she deserved. What's not deserved is your racism.
Black criminals who are shot and killed by the police is a national issue that has spawned riots in every city in America

I am not a racist for pointing out the bad behavior by black people that led to their deaths
Of course you're a racist. Blacks shoot at cops and Hispanics shoot at cops and yes, even whites shoot at cops.

It takes a racist to refer to that as "Black Brain Disease"

It takes a racist to refer to that as "Black Brain Disease"
Libs have been rioting, burning and looting for years over black criminals who ate killed by the cops

Not one riot has occurred over the death of a white criminal

That makes this a black brain disease issue

Too many variables.

I didn't even hear him say why he was arresting her.

He was making a legal stop. He had cause to search her purse, she had bags of either crack or crystal meth in her purse. She was told she was being placed under arrest, she went crazy. The officer tazed her when she got back in the car. She kept fighting and pulled the gun and the rest is history.

Too many variables? How?

We know you'd have been much happier if the officer was dead in the parking lot. Why?

Too many variables.

I didn't even hear him say why he was arresting her.

He was making a legal stop. He had cause to search her purse, she had bags of either crack or crystal meth in her purse. She was told she was being placed under arrest, she went crazy. The officer tazed her when she got back in the car. She kept fighting and pulled the gun and the rest is history.

Too many variables? How?

We know you'd have been much happier if the officer was dead in the parking lot. Why?
What was the cause?

He never said.

I understood the car belonged to someone who has warrants but that person wasn't in the car at the time and the cop acknowledges that.

is a good example of why "just use your taser" and "shoot um in the leg" doesn't work. Officer repeatedly used taser and even after shooting her she still was able to drive away.
The cop was too passive

Probably because of the pressure being put on the police by the lib media and Black Lies Matter

If the taser didnt stop the fat black woman from getting in her car he should have taken stronger measures including an MMA style takedown

But he was too soft on her

He was effective in that video. The criminal is dead.

Maybe he'll lose some weight. He can do that because he's still alive. She straight-up died of stupid. It seems to be a trend in your community. Drive a dealer's vehicle, risk doing time, especially if you're also carrying illegal substances IN YOUR PURSE...

He was effective in that video. The criminal is dead.
OK

I wouldn't want that guy protecting me but it's your life

Forum List

Back