Black Leaders Have Sold Out Our Community to the Immigration Lobby

He concludes by saying our problems will never be solved by the white man. I too think things will only really improve for minorities once whites are demographically replaced.
Not to throw cold water on your face. In Africa the technology needle did not move much over eons. People lived for the now in all ways of living. When the white man is replaced, you are stating that you will be better at all things. For if you are not, the most massive collapse in human history will occur if we are not there already. A new dark age will happen. Of course, China may e the new world leader also.

A lot of people have stated that blacks will be the ones most hurt by the constant invasion we are witnessing right now. Yet, they will go right on helping to elect leaders who work tirelessly to allow the third-world to flood in.

True, and they thoroughly deserve it; they're merely reaping what they themselves sowed with their violent racism. Now they're sucking up to rich white Democrats promising them 'Reparations', out of everybody else's pockets but their own , of course. This has them killing each off at a record pace.

True, and they thoroughly deserve it; they're merely reaping what they themselved sowed with their violent racism. Now they're sucking up to rich white Democrats promising them 'Reparations', out f everybody else's pockets but their own , of course.
The more intelligent blacks have rejected the Democrat party.

...to indoctrinated, brainwashed, paid snowflakes, bots, and trolls.

I would have posted links and actual WORDS but you have proven yourself to be illiterate with the reading comprehension level of a bag of doorknobs.
You have proven yourself too stupid to understand Malcolm's words. He wanted to create a Black American society separate from White society. He wanted us to create our own society in the midst of your own country. What Malcolm didn't forsee was our ability to take your entire country rather than settling for a small piece of it where we could live in peace.

Not to throw cold water on your face. In Africa the technology needle did not move much over eons. People lived for the now in all ways of living. When the white man is replaced, you are stating that you will be better at all things. For if you are not, the most massive collapse in human history will occur if we are not there already. A new dark age will happen. Of course, China may e the new world leader also.
So it's you who thinks Black people need White people. Tell the rest of the pretenders and cowards in this thread. Are you a Democrat by chance? 😄

Last edited:
Black democrat politicians are just like White democrat politicians. Gee, I'm shocked.

You have proven yourself too stupid to understand Malcolm's words. He wanted to create a Black American society separate from

You are yoo stupid to realize Blacks have failed Malcom.

Instead of act to become independent they play on and depend on the 'Victim' card, they have sold out to Whte Supremacist Democrat hand-outs.

Even now they are playing the 'victim' card while demanding trillions in reparations from whites.

Build their own wealth?
Blacks are demanding those trillions be TAKEN from rich white peopke ... while other blacks look for or make opportunites to loot, pillage, and steal ... to their own detriment. Blacks have looted and burned businesses out of their communities, never to come back, leaving no where to shop and no where to work. They have bussed militant blacks into black communities, killed black business owners, and burned their businesses to the ground.

Very 'Malcom' / 'MLK Jr'.

The founder of BLM admitted she created BLM as a SCAM. After making millions she bought a mansion surrounded by high walls then abandoned BLM to the racist, militant idiot suckers who paid for her mansion.

Preying on each other?

- Maxine Waters is now a millionaire who lives in a mansion OUTSIDE of her poor, broke-ass district that she does not care about.

- One black woman was asked why she was voting for Ibama President - she replied by saying he was going to buy her gas and a new kitchen. Obama, the 1st Black President, didn't do shit for blacks ... and turned out to be a TRAITOR to his country.

Blacks kill each other every single day. There is an equivalent to a mass shooting every weekend in Chicago. Violent gangs killing esch other, black drug dealers peddling death to other blacks to live the gangsta life and become rich....off of each other. They 'eat' each other, not lift each other up....

...and on and on and on.

Malvom called on blacks to aspire for better, to live and work together to build a black society seperate from whites....and they have failed him, proven to be incapable.

Again, Homey, WHITES ain't the problem!

Last edited:
You are yoo stupid to realize Blacks have failed Malcom.

Instead of act to become independent they play on and depend on te 'Victim' card, they hsve sold out to Whte Supremacist Democrat hand-outs.

Even mow they are playing the 'victim' card while demanding trillions in reparations from whites.

Build their own wealth? Blacks are demanding those trillions be TAKEN from rich white peopke ... while other blacks look for or make opportunites to loot, pillage, and steal to their own detriment. Blacks have looted and burned businesses out of their communities, nevervto come back, leavibg no where to shop and no where to work.

The founder of BLM admitted she created BLM as a SCAM. After making millions she bought a mansion surrounded by high walls then abandoned BLM to the racist, militant idiot suckers who paid for her mansion.

Preying on each other?

- Maxine Waters is mow a millionaire who.lives in a mansion OUTSIDE of her poor, broke-ass district that she does not care about.

- One black woman asked why she was voting for President - she replied by saying he was going to buy her gas and a new kitchen. Obama didn't do shit for blacks.

Blacks kill eack other every single day. There is an equivalent to a mass shooting every weekend in Chicago. Violent gangs killing esch other, black drrug dealers peddli g death ro orher blacks yo live the gangsta life and become rich....off if each other. They 'eat' each other, not lift each other up....

...and on and on and on.

Malvom called on blacks yo aspire for better, to.live and.work together to build a black society seperate from whites....and they have failed him, proven to be incapable.

Again, Homey, WHITES ain't the problem!
Yea, I didn't read any of that. Wealth is created through manipulation of resources and whites because of colonialism have a disproportionate share of resources. Unfortunately for them ownership of those resources is dependent on them maintaining demographic and by extension, political dominance. Which you are losing.

The more intelligent blacks have rejected the Democrat party.

Yes. About 10% to 20% are doing well, those that keep their families together and cleave to the Protestant work ethic and church communities. The other 80% need to be deported and put on wildlife reservations in Africa; they are never going to do well, and need to be kept away from humans.

The funny thing is the folks who you support haven't done a damn thing about it either, but give you lip service.

I haven't seen Republicans inviting the invasion, like Dimocrats do. I haven't seen Republicans creating sanctuary cities and states. I haven't seen Republicans doing everything in their power to tear down ANY type of border security. You're a dupe for voting for Dimocrats. Your 13% will be quickly surpassed.

I haven't seen Republicans inviting the invasion, like Dimocrats do. I haven't seen Republicans creating sanctuary cities and states. I haven't seen Republicans doing everything in their power to tear down ANY type of border security. You're a dupe for voting for Dimocrats. Your 13% will be quickly surpassed.
You just see Republicans hire them when they get here.

Why should black people be worried about whites being demographically replaced?

I would think that ANYONE calling themselves an American, would be disgusted by the flooding of our country by low-skilled uneducated people. Maybe I was wrong about you, and you're just the typical numbskull Dim that wants to see America turned into the largest shit-hole on earth!

I would think that ANYONE calling themselves an American, would be disgusted by the flooding of our country by low-skilled uneducated people. Maybe I was wrong about you, and you're just the typical numbskull Dim that wants to see America turned into the largest shit-hole on earth!
If you thought I was a bigot like you who thought every illegal immigrant was low skilled and uneducated then you were wrong about me.

Forum List

Back