They are busting Trump rght now in court

So, because some idiot may or may not threaten someone based on trump saying the trial is rigged…you think that Trump loses rights?
Trump can say the trial is rigged, he says it every day and then attacks the judge. No penalty for that.

Gag is only for statements about the jury and witnesses. Did you know that?

In what way is asking them to look for more votes in Georgia "corrupt"? They didn't ask them to create votes. They asked them to look for ones that already existed and hadn't been counted.
Alternate electors aren't "fraudulent". It was an attempt to delay the certification of the election...an attempt that failed. That doesn't make the attempt illegal. Sorry, but it doesn't.

Trump's electors in those states were not alternates. Only two things in our history has led to dual slates of electors.

One was in states which couldn't determine a winner. That's not the case in 2020 where each contested state determined Biden won and Trump lost

The second was in a state where the governor certified a slate, but then replaced that with another certified slate after a recount flipped the winner of that state. That was also not the case in 2020 where none of Trump's electors in any one of those 7 states were certified.

And yes, it's very illegal. That's why literally dozens of people involved have been indicted for it.

The jury are democrats…the trial IS rigged…

So, because some idiot may or may not threaten someone based on trump saying the trial is rigged…you think that Trump loses rights?

Like I said, there probably going to be someone making a threat regardless of what Trump says. Hell, you could say that by gagging Trump, THAT could incite a threat….

Great, show your proof that all the jurors are Democrats...

Trump can say the trial is rigged, he says it every day and then attacks the judge. No penalty for that.

Gag is only for statements about the jury and witnesses. Did you know that?

Because the witnesses like cohen who are already known liars? Because they put stormy Daniels on the stand when she has no information about falsifying business records?

If people are allowed to say things about Trump, then he should be allowed to respond.

If the judge and the daughter are compromised, which they are, he should be allowed to respond.

What Trump has said isn’t an attack. He thinks this whole thing is rigged, the judge, the jury the whole case. Why can’t he speak on that if he thinks he is being unfairly treated?

Great, show your proof that all the jurors are Democrats...

Ok..ya got me..I can’t prove they are ALL democrats, but this is New York City, mostly democrat…mostly not going to give Trump a fair trial

175.10 requires intent to defraud. Since they were internal records, never meant to be seen by the public, there is no intent to defraud. The only were brought into the public sphere because Bragg brought them out.

Defrauding the state is still fraud.

Is the audio clip on YouTube? I’d like to hear this

It was played in court today. I'm sure you will have no problem finding it.

Did the funds come out of his own pocket? According to the images of the checks, they appear to have, so there is no campaign finance violation.

For the 4 millionth time, Trump is not charged with violating campaign finance laws. :eusa_doh:

It’s a pretty educated guess given the makeup of New York City.
Riiiight… well when you make guesses, educated or not, and announce them as facts… that’s called lying.

Did you know that approx 700k people voted for Trump in NYC?

Last edited:
Defrauding the state is still fraud.

It was played in court today. I'm sure you will have no problem finding it.

For the 4 millionth time, Trump is not charged with violating campaign finance laws. :eusa_doh:

How can you defraud the state with internal business records?

I’ll look for the audio

For the millionth time, I know that…but that is the crime they are using to prop up this case…it requires intent to defraud…which is hard to do for business records that are internal.

Ok..ya got me..I can’t prove they are ALL democrats, but this is New York City, mostly democrat…mostly not going to give Trump a fair trial

Well that was easy. Now show how many are Democrats, bearing in mind both sides get to reject potential jurors...

Well that was easy. Now show how many are Democrats, bearing in mind both sides get to reject potential jurors...
Have no idea…jurors are anonymous.

Going to play that game are we? Ok, prove to me there were no democrats in the J6 crowd..

How can you defraud the state with internal business records?

You think those records are Trump's private and personal records? Link...

For the millionth time, I know that…but that is the crime they are using to prop up this case…it requires intent to defraud…which is hard to do for business records that are internal.

Not from Trump, they're not. Sheesh. :eusa_doh:

The underlying crime stems from Cohen's illegal campaign contribution.

Have no idea…jurors are anonymous.

Going to play that game are we? Ok, prove to me there were no democrats in the J6 crowd..

What game? You mean where you get challenged to prove you're not making shit up as you go along?

You think those records are Trump's private and personal records? Link...

Not from Trump, they're not. Sheesh. :eusa_doh:

The underlying crime stems from Cohen's illegal campaign contribution.
I never said they were trump personal records I said they were internal business records that the public are not privy to see.

[Quite]The underlying crime stems from Cohen's illegal campaign contribution.[/Quote]

I know this…that is the crime they are using to prop up this case. That requires intent to defraud, which trump says all of it was done to protect his family and the records they falsified were internal.

What game? You mean where you get challenged to prove you're not making shit up as you go along?

The game where you know that most of New York is democrat and you seem to think that this court is going to magically be able to find…and allow..Republican jurors.

This is the game where you try to win something by asking an unprovable question…I think fortfun calls it “sealioning”.

also, frankly, I don’t have to prove anything because I’m not the one saying..Trump is…I agree with him..he won’t get a fair trial and this is all rigged…

Last edited:
I never said they were trump personal records I said they were internal business records that the public are not privy to see.

I know this…that is the crime they are using to prop up this case. That requires intent to defraud, which trump says all of it was done to protect his family and the records they falsified were internal.

And I said state, not people. To which YOU responded, "how can you defraud the state with internal business records?"

Now you're flipping on yourself. I can live with that.

The game where you know that most of New York is democrat and you seem to think that this court is going to magically be able to find…and allow..Republican jurors.

This is the game where you try to win something by asking an unprovable question…I think fortfun calls it “sealioning”.

also, frankly, I don’t have to prove anything because I’m not the one saying..Trump is…I agree with him..he won’t get a fair trial and this is all rigged…

And you're still ignoring how both sides get to reject potential jurors. Why can't you simply admit you have no fucking clue what the makeup of that jury is?

Forum List

Back