Black Leaders Have Sold Out Our Community to the Immigration Lobby

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
A lot of people have stated that blacks will be the ones most hurt by the constant invasion we are witnessing right now. Yet, they will go right on helping to elect leaders who work tirelessly to allow the third-world to flood in.

Governor Ron DeSantis of Florida continues to make headlines for staking out controversial positions at the heart of the culture wars. Most recently, he issued a ban on "critical race theory" and "equity, diversity, and inclusion" in Florida's primary and secondary education systems, defunding DEI in all of Florida's public schools.

We should have sent them all back to Africa when we abolished slavery. But still, it's not too late.

Have to hand it to Democrats, they sure know how to keep black people down. Keep ‘em poor, keep ‘em desperate, keep ‘em voting blue.

I sincerely believe that blacks cannot possibly support democrats in the numbers alleged. The democrat Party control the ways votes are tabulated in the big cities and manufactures the votes to keep themselves in power.

"High Crime? Poor schools? Poverty? Yeah count me in," SNOE

A lot of people have stated that blacks will be the ones most hurt by the constant invasion we are witnessing right now. Yet, they will go right on helping to elect leaders who work tirelessly to allow the third-world to flood in.

Black leaders have been selling out blacks for generations:

Black tribes sold fellow blacks as slaves.

Blacks bought into white Supremacist Democrat empty promises with no resulting change for decades.

Race hustlers Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson...

Black-on-black crime ignored...

Votes bought with Obama-phones

Etc...

From time to time they become 'outraged' but nothing really ever seens to change.

Black leaders have been selling out blacks for generations:

Black tribes sold fellow blacks as slaves.

Blacks bought into white Supremacist Democrat empty promises with no resulting change for decades.

Race hustlers Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson...

Black-on-black crime ignored...

Votes bought with Obama-phones

Etc...

From time to time they become 'outraged' but nothing really ever seens to change.

Which is why I don't believe that actual living black voters support the "poor kids are just as bright as white kids" Party

“If the Negro wasn’t taken, tricked or deceived by the white liberal, then Negros would get together and solve our own problems...in America, the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man.” -- Malcolm X

I bet Native Americans wish they would have killed your asses off when they saw the Mayflower.

1684585288805.png

1684585312476.png

:auiqs.jpg:

Which is why I don't believe that actual living black voters support the "poor kids are just as bright as white kids" Party

“If the Negro wasn’t taken, tricked or deceived by the white liberal, then Negros would get together and solve our own problems...in America, the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man.” -- Malcolm X
He concludes by saying our problems will never be solved by the white man. I too think things will only really improve for minorities once whites are demographically replaced.

He concludes by saying our problems will never be solved by the white man. I too think things will only really improve for minorities once whites are demographically replaced.

Yo, homey, THE WHITE MAN ain't yo problem:

download.jpeg-7.jpg

1684587713550.png

1684587918105.png

1684587977765.png

CNN-Headline-Fiery-2.jpg

1684587569821.png

This is nothing new. Blacks vote for people that hurt the black community over and over again.

Your picture book argument isn't very insightful or moving...

...to indoctrinated, brainwashed, paid snowflakes, bots, and trolls.

I would have posted links and actual WORDS but you have proven yourself to be illiterate with the reading comprehension level of a bag of doorknobs.

Forum List

Back